American Idol 2011 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 03-24-2011, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

yep, still watching! I was annoyed with last week- way too many ballads, and while competently sung, nothing that would make me  excited or want to vote! This week with Motown was a bit better. I do like the judges, but the show is sorely missing Simon's frank and honest reviews (and to me, hilarious insults). Hearing what he had to say was one of my favorite parts of the show for me! 

So many of them are great and unique singers!  I'm so glad to see them being mentored by actual music producers instead of the likes of Miley Cyrus.  With the experience, it almost seems like where they place is irrelevant- any of them could be a success in the music industry and now already have contacts and experience.

#32 of 33 Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 AM

Watching American Idol is bonding time for our family.  My husband and I plus our 2 kids - 10 and 5 year olds, have our own faves!  This group is such a talented bunch...sad to see Thia and Naima go last week. I miss Simon's in-your-face remarks, but I like the way Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler have their own ways of delivering their comments in such a positive and constructive light.

#33 of 33 Old 04-11-2011, 03:17 AM

I too love to Watch FOX Online cause this always gives us an awesome series of American Idol, I love this show, And I think 2011's episodes are really great! I like the man having red head, He is used to be great singer, I really like him.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page