#61 of 78 Old 04-27-2011, 05:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfcmama View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody123 View Post

I sometimes wonder if Phillip is actually a genius and he's playing crazy and it's all part of his strategy.  Imagine if, at the final tribal council, he suddenly becomes a somber intellectual and explains that he was acting crazy in order to convince someone to bring him along as #2, assuming they would have an easy win against him, but he is actually quite sane and it was all part of his brilliant plan.  Now THAT would be some good TV.  My other theory is that they plucked him right off of skid row.

What's really crazy is how everyone is so star struck with Rob.  Poor Amber.  When he finally gets home to her, his big head might not fit through the front door. :lol

The possibility that Phillip is just putting on a show could very well be the only reason why I am still watching this season. Otherwise, I'm not very attached or intrigued by anyone.

Yeah this season, no one has stood out except boston rob and philip, like they are all along for the ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 78 Old 05-06-2011, 06:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Did anyone notice how awkward the family reunion was with Rob and his sister?  She looked pained ...  and he just talked about the show, rather than asking after his family. Weird.  (of course it could just be editing!)

Philip did say that it was his strategy to act BSC sometimes.  Not sure if he can actually turn that into a win, though.

#63 of 78 Old 05-08-2011, 12:33 PM

I am so totally bored with Survivor this season. 2whistle.gif

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
#64 of 78 Old 05-08-2011, 12:34 PM

Yes! Even Rob's sister was so not into it. lol.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMommy2 View Post

Did anyone notice how awkward the family reunion was with Rob and his sister?  She looked pained ...  and he just talked about the show, rather than asking after his family. Weird.  (of course it could just be editing!)

Philip did say that it was his strategy to act BSC sometimes.  Not sure if he can actually turn that into a win, though.

#65 of 78 Old 05-15-2011, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

The finale is tonight!  Yay!  I can't wait to see who comes back from Redemption and who will win the game!  I also love hearing about where next season will be.  Spoiler Alert!  It's always in the jungle nowadays.  LOL.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#66 of 78 Old 05-15-2011, 07:40 PM

Was Rob's daughter born while he was on the show?  Throughout the season the kept saying daughter (singular) .... but he has 2 daughters now!  Second one was born this past Christmas ... when was the show taped....??

#67 of 78 Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM

At the last finale show (in Dec?)  they announced that Rob and Amber had just had their second daughter, so they must have filmed this season last fall, I guess. 

Pregnant and/or Breastfeeding since 2005
Mama to two girls: 5/06 and 3/09
#68 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 05:08 AM - Thread Starter

I was really disappointed that Andrea was the one that came back from Redemption Island.  She didn't have a shot aligning with the girls and changing the game.  Instead, everything was completely predictable.  Phillip let me down by acting like a clown during the last tribal council.  Natalie sat there like a puppet and both of them basically told everyone to vote for Rob because he is so spectacular.

I was ticked when Jeff basically told Amber to take her kids out of there because they were making noise.  "We won't mind if you have to leave" meaning "Get the **** out of here, please!"  They're babies for pete's sake!  Boo to Jeff!

The only thing that really pleased me was seeing Rob and Russell shake hands and hearing Russell tell Jeff not to throw out his number.  There's always hope for me for the future.  LOL.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#69 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 05:09 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post

I was really disappointed that Andrea was the one that came back from Redemption Island. Instead, everything was completely predictable.  Phillip let me down by acting like a clown during the last tribal council.  Natalie sat there like a puppet and both of them basically told everyone to vote for Rob because he is so spectacular.

I was ticked when Jeff basically told Amber to take her kids out of there because they were making noise.  "We won't mind if you have to leave" meaning "Get the **** out of here, please!"  They're babies for pete's sake!  Boo to Jeff!

The only thing that really pleased me was seeing Rob and Russell shake hands and hearing Russell tell Jeff not to throw out his number.  There's always hope for me for the future.  LOL.

#70 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 07:19 AM

I am a true Survivor fan; but I must say this was the most BORING season EVER!!!!!! sleeping.gif
SuburbanHippie likes this.

#71 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post

I was really disappointed that Andrea was the one that came back from Redemption Island.  She didn't have a shot aligning with the girls and changing the game.  Instead, everything was completely predictable.  Phillip let me down by acting like a clown during the last tribal council.  Natalie sat there like a puppet and both of them basically told everyone to vote for Rob because he is so spectacular.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got annoyed with Jeff over the kids thing. lol.gif

I'm glad Rob won though, especially out of the last 5 people or so that were left. There really was absolutely no justification to vote for anyone else. I was kind of annoyed with Grant for still being so pissed at Rob over blind siding him. Has he never watched the show before?

I was glad to see Phillip apologize for calling that guy a racist, though.
#72 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bejeweled* View Post

I am a true Survivor fan; but I must say this was the most BORING season EVER!!!!!! sleeping.gif

It was pretty boring. I wish Russell had stuck around awhile longer - he was interesting, at least. I just really didn't care for most of the people this season. Most of them seemed utterly without personality, or at least were edited that way. The only people I really saw a lot of fire and life from were Rob, Phillip, and whatzhisname from Redemption Island.
#73 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 11:42 AM

Did it look like Matt in the preview for next cycle?

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#74 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post

That's the Redemption Island guy, right? I couldn't tell if it was him or not, but I hope he gets another shot at this game.
#75 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post

That's the Redemption Island guy, right? I couldn't tell if it was him or not, but I hope he gets another shot at this game.

LOL Yep and Jeff implied one of the cast members would go again. I really like Matt!

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#76 of 78 Old 05-16-2011, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter

I hope it's Matt.  My ODS would be thrilled!  He really wanted to Matt to win the game.

#77 of 78 Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I didn't see all of the finale. Did they give the $100,000 to anyone like they do every year from home viewers votes? When is the next season and where is it going to be? Will there be redemption island again?

I was cracking up at philip pleading his case. He was so horribly rude and funny!

I didn't like how the redemption island got 4 people and built it up to be a huge comeback for them and then just one wins out of 4 with a dumb challenge, not fair.
#78 of 78 Old 05-17-2011, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

They gave the $100K to Rob.  It was close 40% Rob to 36% Matt.  I wish Matt would have won it. 

The next season will be the same as this season with Redemption Island.  Lets hope the people are more entertaining and it doesn't turn into a cult like it did this season.  BORING!

I didn't like the final RI challenge either.  IMO, it was a girl challenge.  Girls always do better in stamina challenges.  I was hoping it would be a longer, multifaceted challenge with different components so the winner wouldn't be so obvious.  I really wasn't excited about Andrea coming back.  Again, BORING!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page