Kate plus 8 - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Did anyone watch the recent three week series about Kate and the kids going to Australia and New Zealand?

I gotta ask-did anyone else get so annoyed at the Kate drama they wanted to smack her?  Feeding a croc, shark diving, sky walking....really?  really?  And bawling over and over?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 05-02-2011, 08:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yes, I watched it.  It was all about Kate.  She has gotten more annoying, if that is possible.  She was rude, dramatic, demanding, I could go on and on.

treehugger.gifearth.gifribbonwhite.gif Anne (31), single WOHM to Karen (5)ribbonyellow.gifshamrocksmile.giffambedsingle1.gifjoy.gif
#3 of 7 Old 05-03-2011, 08:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
She was nicer to that little koala bear than I've ever seen her be to her children. That made me sad.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows--
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#4 of 7 Old 05-04-2011, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I totally agree about its "all about Kate".  She has gotten more rude.  I go back to Season 1 of JK + 8 and she has turned into such a different person.  I loved the series back then.  Glad I have DVD's to look at cause the new ones are horrible.

#5 of 7 Old 05-04-2011, 10:42 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)

I refuse to watch it.  The commericals for the show are too much sometimes, I can only imagine what 30-60 minutes of the actual show would to do my emotions.

BTW has Cara totally removed herself from the camera now?

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#6 of 7 Old 05-05-2011, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I only watch the clips that are shown on The Soup and those are enough to make me want to turn off the tv.  She is horrible.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#7 of 7 Old 05-07-2011, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I agree that it's more about Kate which makes the show more boring.  And her monotone voice overs make me want to impale myself on a rust spike.

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page