Bones Season 7! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-19-2011, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

*Spoilers if you're not caught up!*

With two weeks left, I thought I'd start a thread! What did everyone think about season 6 as a whole? Bones/Booth's (not shown) hookup? The pregnancy? What do you think is going to happen this season? With Gormagon, the Gravedigger and the sniper all gone now, we need a new villan who will be here for the long term!

treehugger.gif NMY, uber-crunchy, college student, doula-in-training, health food store worker and future librarian read.gif

#2 of 4 Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM

One more day til the season premier!!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it's awesome that they are together now, I've been waiting impatiently for it to happen joy.gif ! What a great season, although it was sad to lose Vincent Nigel Murray greensad.gif . But, it did help get B&B together, so some good did come out of the tragedy. I'm so glad the Gravedigger is gone, I HATED that woman!!

Here's a link to some spoiler videos, if anyone is curious: http://jimhalterman.com/news/how-about-a-bones-clip-how-about-one-with-look-bones-i-love-you-watch-five-clips-from-bones-here/ .

As for the new season, I think it'll be really, really good, the best one yet, as B&B are together joy.gif !

#3 of 4 Old 11-02-2011, 10:28 PM

how does everyone think they are going to portray her birth do you think she'll go to the hospital or maybe have a homebirth because she's so old worldly about women doing things for thousands  of yrs

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#4 of 4 Old 11-19-2011, 02:13 PM

Thats an excellent question!  My daughter and i were wondering the same thing - she DID make mention of the fact that 'squatting was a a very efficient position for giving birth in"   - id bet it will be the standard ...she WANTS to do a homebirth - starts out at home, and then some rare , or ridiculous affliction will crop up and Booth will have to race her to the hospital to get some medicine / surgery/ mystical healing beads that are not available to her at home....

i mean Angelas birth was a huge dissapointment - 40 minutes of 'ouch!' and then voila!  baby boy - who was immediately whisked away to the people waiting in the waiting room for introductions! 

well - it will be one to watch!  if she has a slow, peaceful , squatting labor - home or hospital ...i will personally write a letter of gratitude to the network!   orngbiggrin.gif

Happy at Home Mama to DD 4/95 DS 4/98 and DS#2 8/10  femalesling.GIF        h20homebirth.gif       sewmachine.gif

http://www.etsy.com/shop/motherhendoula

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page