Anyone watching The Voice? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 04-13-2015, 10:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Anyone watching The Voice?

I told my husband not to take it off TiVo, even though I was completely sick of it. And then I decided to at least watch the auditions, but I've been loving it this season, so far, although I'm not up to the top 12 show yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 04-15-2015, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
So it's good this season? I might start and have to catch up with you.

mayamade soap + apothecary for family + home Now with Pleasant Perineum Sitz Bath http://etsy.me/1CsoXea
#3 of 4 Old 04-25-2015, 01:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I do and we have a family friend who went through the auditions
#4 of 4 Old 07-08-2015, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
I started watching the auditions but then we had to cancel our cable. I like watching certain performances by certain people. I find the country girls tend to look and sound the same, so it's hard to keep track of who's who. I like the ones who have unique voices and styles, but are good. I can basically turn a 2 hour show into 10 or 15 min. Then I get mad when the ones who are unique get sent home. What happens to the winners after the show? I never hear of them afterwards.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page