LOST -picking up from episode 4... - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 131 Old 11-18-2004, 02:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I loved last night's show!! It gave us alot about the french lady. My new theory is they didn't get "regular" sick but sickened by the "monster/voices" on the island and she had to kill them because they turned bad. Though I am still confused by why the plane poilet was killed and Locke wasn't killed by the monster. And if the monster is bad why did Locke smile at the monster. Do these voices/monster posesse the people and make them sick eventually and that is why the french lady had to kill them? Is the voices and the monster they have heard the same thing or two different things? OK so I have given no answers just questions!! Isn't this fun---but now to wait 2 wks for the next show!!
Kim Ann

Mama to 5 boys, 1 girl, and 2 dogs!
I'm getting sick of this world, I may need to live on a commune some where! I miss nursing!!!
#122 of 131 Old 11-18-2004, 03:11 PM

I should have known by her voice on the recording that it was Delenn (Mia Furlan) from Babylon 5. When I hear it with her there the light blub went off. She looks great too. What an interesting twist.
#123 of 131 Old 11-18-2004, 11:13 PM

Ooh, what a great episode! So many things to ponder.

Re: the "monster" - Did anyone see Matthew Fox on Ellen the other day? Ellen asked about the monster and Matthew said they are staying away from the word "monster". Then when Sayid and Danielle heard the growl/groan/roar (whatever it was) and she said, "If we're lucky, it's just one of the bears." Sayid asked about the monster and Danielle replied, "There's no such thing as monsters."

So WHAT is it if it's not a monster? Hmmm...

Re: Who struck Sayid on the head when he was zoning in on the source of the transmission. Well, Danielle kept asking Sayid where Alex was. Then at the end we learn that Alex is her son. She never said she killed Alex. If Robert (her dead husband) fathered her child while there on the island, Alex would be at least 16 yrs old by now. Why would Danielle strike Sayid over the head like that and then never mention it to him while she held him captive? You think it would have come up. Perhaps Alex did not want Sayid to find his mother. Maybe he thought Sayid was one of the "voices" and was trying to protect his mother.

A different theory on Alex and the "monster":

Okay, Danielle said they were scientist. What were they studying? What kind of scientists? Could one of their experiments gone horribly wrong and the child they created grew to an enourmous size? Maybe that's why they don't want to use the word "monster".

But why would he kill the pilot in the very first episode? Hmm....

The last scene with Sayid in the jungle and hearing the voices all around him really FREAKED ME OUT!

Future predictions:

- Charlie and Claire will have a island wedding w/ Jack officiating.

- Sun and Michael hook up. (kind of obvious though, huh?)

I'm not at all happy that I have to wait TWO WEEKS to see the show again. I need to start recording them!
#124 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 12:37 AM

I read a spoiler today that made me sad.
#125 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 11:21 AM

what spoiler?
#126 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingey'sMomma
I read a spoiler today that made me sad.

Is it about the baby? It looked like something is going ot happen with the pregnancy. Maybe the baby is speacial to the island or something. This episode was good though. I hate all the dark parts it makes it so hard to tell what is going on.
#127 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 06:27 PM

Wow, was at Lost-Forum, and a guy there has a GREAT theory about what is happening at the island. What do you guys think of it?

http://lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=796
#128 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 06:35 PM

oh wow that all makes since
#129 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 09:34 PM

Okay okay I need to talk to someone who will understand my hot crush on sayid.

I love Lost have been hanging on every word since the first episode. Last week we got so many new things to ponder and figure out LOVED it

whenever sayid was looking all handcuffed to the bed and vulnerable but still manly and hot i was goin' crazy! oh he's definitely dreamy
he's an awesome actor and just has these expressions of such tenderness, i'm wishin' someone would look at me that way
My boss tivoed that episode for me and i'm embarrassed t o ask her to make a copy for me so i can watch it whenever i need a little pick me up

am i crazy or is anyone else head over heels for him?
#130 of 131 Old 11-19-2004, 09:47 PM

yeah 16 years on an island with no man and to have Sayid there on a bed.... and she does nothing. She is sick!
#131 of 131 Old 11-20-2004, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandasMom
yeah 16 years on an island with no man and to have Sayid there on a bed.... and she does nothing. She is sick!
Oh, she was eye-raping him. She wanted her a Sayid sandwich.

I read on the spoiler thread at TWoP:
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Charlie and Claire are kidnapped and only Charlie makes it back. Here's a picture of Charlie being consoled. Hopefully, she is just lost or something.

Dear TV Gods,
Please don't hurt Claire.
Your humble servant,
Cher

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page