Trading Spaces -- Rank the designers! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
View Poll Results: Trading Spaces - who's your fave designer?
Genevieve 11 100.00%
Frank 16 100.00%
Laurie 14 100.00%
Vern 40 100.00%
Doug 2 33.33%
Hilda 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 10-31-2002, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
was dez the one who painted dragons on everything?

I really liked the tortoise shell coffee table by Laurie...
I haven't seen any of the new shows - with the new designers - but I've been watching "while you were out" on the weekends - and catching re-runs and marathons of TS when I can! My DW got me addicted to TS during the first season and now I CAN'T STOP WATCHING! (I think she's bored with it now though!)

Frank has done some of my favorite rooms... followed by Laurie and Vern (tied for my 2nd place) . Hildi's ok... but KEEP DOUG AWAY!

I agree that Frank and Vern really tend to take into consideration what the homeowner wants/likes.
#62 of 62 Old 11-06-2002, 01:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Susana
Did anyone see last night?
Kia's room was awesome (I can't believe I said that!)-and I was dying when Ty was up in the attic blowing away the insulation!

The tent in the kid's room would be fun for about a week, I am thinking.

I LOVED the room Kia did! I thought it was incredibly beautiful. And the kid's room that Hildy did (with the climbing wall and the tent) partially redeemed her in my eyes - hey, the kids' parents said they wanted a theme, and I thought the camping/climbing wall was a way cooler theme that would promote more imaginative play than, say, Spiderman!

OTOH, the idea of having a 13 foot climbing wall in my kid's bedroom would terrify me....

It looks like this Saturday's marathon is going to be the "watch the homeowners cry" series!

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page