Chersolly's episode #7 of LOST! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-19-2005, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
perhaps the whispers and the others are 2 completely different groups, the whispers could be trying to help keep them from the Others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2005, 03:50 PM

Wow. Those transcripts are mindblowing. The tracks are sooooo creepy when you listen to them.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:33 PM

I know, eh? I only had time to post the link this morning but I was getting chills when I read them yesterday! So weird...are they meant to hear the whispers? Yes, Sayid heard them after escaping from Danielle and Sawyer heard them last season, too. Who are they??

Allison

Allison, mom to ds born May 2002
Old 11-19-2005, 05:36 PM

Okay, those transcripts actually scared me! That is creepy as heck. Could it be the people working on "the project" observing what's going on between the survivors and the Others? I am wigged out, LOL.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:16 PM

This is what I love about LOST. It's not just a show, it's a 7 layer cake. You can't take it at face value because there is stratum and substratum.

Are the voices 'dead' people? One could be Boone. Sawyer's could be his parents and the guy he killed. The one Ana and her group heard could be Nathan (she's bossy) and the German who was mentioned.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chersolly
Are the voices 'dead' people? One could be Boone. Sawyer's could be his parents and the guy he killed. The one Ana and her group heard could be Nathan (she's bossy) and the German who was mentioned.
Now THAT's quite the idea right there! Very possible.

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
Old 11-20-2005, 11:10 AM

Ya that is creepy..
From what I got of the voices it seams as if they are trying to help them or something.
I do agree that they are the dead people. I do not think that they are some mutant being due to some wacked out experiments being done on the island..lol..
In the voices for Sayid and Shannon..it seams as if Boone is talking as well, and the rest are telling him to relax cause she likes sayid...
Awesome stuff, thats why I love this show it keeps you guessing and there is not obviouses...
Old 11-20-2005, 12:13 PM

Um whenever I try to play the tracks they possess my computer and I can't stop the singing....

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 11-20-2005, 02:54 PM

Quote:
This is what I love about LOST. It's not just a show, it's a 7 layer cake. You can't take it at face value because there is stratum and substratum.

That's what I was thinking, but they said no supernatural stuff, didn't they?

and if ghosts or voices from beyond the grave aren't supernatural, I don't know what is....

How sure are we that this really is the real transcripts of the whispers? Can anyone decipher it?

Kelly

Kelly, mama (12yoDS), doula, RN, and writer.
There's no where you can be that isn't where you were meant to be, its easy
Old 11-20-2005, 04:17 PM

But they also said a female cast member wouldn't die -- and lookey loo, Shannon dies. I don't believe a word that comes out of the producers' mouths.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:06 PM

Johnny Cash has seriously possessed my computer. I can't make him stop. I just tried to play a cd and and Johnny is overriding it...I can hear my music in whispers in the background. I hear him only. And mediaplayer is closed!!!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 11-20-2005, 07:05 PM

Quote:
But they also said a female cast member wouldn't die -- and lookey loo, Shannon dies. I don't believe a word that comes out of the producers' mouths.

What I heard/read was that they said they would be stupid to kill off a female cast member as there wasn't very many. That was last spring and, of course, now they've added female characters. I did hear someone say what you said above to Damon Lindeloff and he replied that they never said they wouldn't kill off a female but that they would be stupid to. LOL

As far as how accurate the whisper transcripts are...yeah, I thought of that to. I can't say 100% but I think it's a reliable source based on other things I've read.

Allison

Old 11-20-2005, 07:39 PM

OK funny thing....DH had the Johnny Cash website up on his login....that's why he kept coming on LOLOLOL What a coincidence.

The whisper stuff is great....opens up a whole new thing to see that they are saying something we can "understand".

Old 11-20-2005, 07:57 PM

Maybe people that "die" on the island aren't really dead...maybe they are just gone. That probably didn't make much sense...I guess I'm thinking of something like a mixture of "The Matrix" and "The Truman Show" people watching from the outside as people live in what they believe is the real world.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:16 AM

I thought that female not dying thing was about when the rumors of a character(who ended up being Boone) being killed off, not about the entire show itself.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Ok, here's the quote:

First off, I have a bone to pick with you, Damon. Last July, I asked you if a female character was getting killed this season on Lost, and you said — and I quote: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there are only three or four of them on the show. And they're all really hot." So, I guess my question is, how can I ever trust you again?
Damon Lindelof: I never said we weren't going to kill a woman. I said it would be silly. And you know, Carlton and I are pretty silly guys. You should see the hat that he's wearing right now.
Carlton Cuse: That's all I'm wearing.
Damon: And also a sock, but that's another story

So they said "silly" and not "stupid". My bad using that word!

That's from:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/AskAusiello/

Which I think someone already posted (wasn't it you Chersolly)?

Allison

Old 11-22-2005, 02:07 AM

How could there possibly be nothing supernatural? That just seems crazy. I mean , how are they going to explain all the bugged out stuff that happens... Jacks Dad apppearing to him, black smoke thingys, and Walt for crying out loud?! Oh brother... this show really does make one looney.

So what happened to the dude from the hatch... was his name Damon? Where'd he get off to anyway? Think he'll come back to the story line?

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
Old 11-22-2005, 05:07 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkymommi
So what happened to the dude from the hatch... was his name Damon? Where'd he get off to anyway? Think he'll come back to the story line?
That was Desmond. He ran off after Locke, Kate, and Jack wandered into the hatch. I think he figured the hatch and the computer was their responsibility. I don't think he made it off the island so he's bound to show up in some future episode, IMO.

Normal is just a setting on your dryer.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookGoddess
That was Desmond. He ran off after Locke, Kate, and Jack wandered into the hatch. I think he figured the hatch and the computer was their responsibility. I don't think he made it off the island so he's bound to show up in some future episode, IMO.
He ran off because the computer was broken (Kate "shot" it - Sayid fixed it) and he thought they were "all going to die". Yes, I'm pretty sure we do see him again.

I can't wait for tomorrow night. The Canadian preview and the American preview are different and I enjoyed watching both of them. I'll find the links..

http://www.home.no/lostcountdown/episodepromo.htm

They are both at that link. I believe clip 1 is the Canadian and clip 2 American. I find the Canadian previews give a better idea of what is coming up.

Allison

Old 11-22-2005, 01:34 PM

The 2nd clip is Canadian, it says CTV.

I was watching tv yesterday and a preview(canadian) came on and it said something about a reunion going wrong but it gave the impression that the reunion was between Sayid and AL as if they know each other. I could just be editing though too because they also showed the scene with Sawyer and Kate on the American preview right before they mentioned the reunion.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF
The 2nd clip is Canadian, it says CTV.
Right. I got them mixed up. I'm in Canada, too.

Allison

Old 11-23-2005, 11:57 AM

User Tag List