Forum Jump: 

#61 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 03:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmom
I am dissapointed at the creepiness the show has turned into
undead ppl? psychics? and overall weirdness.
I could have done w/o this last episode- and I'm a die hard fan.
It's nothing new, really. Remember in one of the very first episodes Jack sees his father all over the island and finds his empty coffin? What the hell was that?
#62 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 04:14 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I don't know, I thought the island made ppl hallucinate.
I was just creeped out at last nights episode. They have gotten eeally freaky on me. ANd It seemed not to really show anything usefull.
I would have liked to see Saywer look a little Sad at AL's death. He had just shtooped her about a hour earlier! maybe a sweet death kiss on the cheek? The show just seemd Empty.
I do find Eko very attractive now that I have seen him shaved, lol. I guess I like the personal story aspect better than the creep-you-out-horror-film-aspect.

ELY -Mommy to many

#63 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmom
I am dissapointed at the creepiness the show has turned into
undead ppl? psychics? and overall weirdness.
I could have done w/o this last episode- and I'm a die hard fan.
When I got into Lost someone I know told me I wouldn't like it b/c I don't like horror films but I don't think it relates at all. I do like the "otherworldly" nature of it. I find the island fascinating. I don't think it's "gory"..

I thought this last ep was good..It really made me dislike Michael a whole lot more and gave us more info about Dharma..

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#64 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 10:14 AM

Quote:
I thought Michael was doing this to get his son back.....now Im not so sure. He went to some extremes. He could have left with Henry and NOT shot the women......then explained that he let him go to get walt. No one would have blamed him for that.
Micheal could not faked anything if there are cameras around. He KNOWS they are watching. Micheal has the same look as John Locke did when John found out it was fake!
#65 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:06 AM

Did anyone else notice the brief look that passed over Hurley's face when Libby said, "Michael"? Like he kind of recognized why she was saying his name, but then his emotion over her dying wiped it off. I think we might see more from him regarding that.
#66 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:24 AM

i saw hurley's expression, but i was thinking hurley thought maybe libby like michael more. i hope hurley doesn't go off the deep end about this and think it's his fault.

that girl was creepy looking. she looked like she was still dead.

i also thought (like pp mentioned) locke and eko would find a video tape of michael shooting AL and Libby, then himself. but, glad that at least Sayid is suspicious.
#67 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniegreen
oh, and the episode was totally heading to where my theory is - human behavior experiment gone wrong.
Ok, but how do we know that is the truth? Maybe it is just a cover.
#68 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
that girl was creepy looking. she looked like she was still dead.
maybe she is dead and the psychic's wife had been a patient in the hospital and just thought her daughter was not dead. The psychic did say that no miracle had happened there. Perhaps Eko saw the girl the same way he saw his brother. I wonder if the psychic is the head leader?
#69 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 07:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I LOVE the creepiness of the show. I don't see it as horror, either, however, but of the supernatural genre, like X-Files (which I loved, before the sad, drawn-out last few years). But I would say that it has been there from day one.
#70 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF
maybe she is dead and the psychic's wife had been a patient in the hospital and just thought her daughter was not dead. The psychic did say that no miracle had happened there. Perhaps Eko saw the girl the same way he saw his brother. I wonder if the psychic is the head leader?
Now THAT would be interesting.

Does anyone remember the exact words that the dead girl told Eko? Did she say that his brother would "see him soon" or "be with him soon"?

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#71 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Ooh, that's good. I like that theory. But what about the medical examiner guy, with the tape?
#72 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:30 PM

Quote:
I like the way you think
#73 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Ooh, that's good. I like that theory. But what about the medical examiner guy, with the tape?
He could be part of Dharma, perhaps one of the dr's who was going to do Claire's c-section. He may not be a ME but was posing as one.
#74 of 74 Old 05-12-2006, 11:52 PM

:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page