Big Brother 7 - Spoilers and Live Feed Discussion (Schedule #225) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 487 Old 07-21-2006, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
James has nom'd Will and Chicken George.
#62 of 487 Old 07-21-2006, 11:42 PM

Maybe set up to back door boogie if the POV goes in Will's favor?

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#63 of 487 Old 07-22-2006, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

From what I'm reading in the live feed reports, James and Will are pretty much in cahoots. Will asked to be put up and evicted because he doesn't want to be evicted when the Hamsters are being sent to the sequester house because it will hurt his practice. He wants to go home this week or next week.
#64 of 487 Old 07-22-2006, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheer mom
I'm grossed out by Kayser's "man crush." Tonight Will said he feels like he's being sexually harrassed.
You mean Howie right? Or did I miss something?

I knew Nakomis is going to get the boot. She is a much better player IMO then Diane. I hope that James screws Will and now they MAKE him stay.

And is is just me or does Chicken George bug anyone else? He clearly does not belong there. He does not fit in, he is not a smart player and I just can't tolerate him. He got the pity vote from CBS IMO and I would really like him out so the real players can do it, kwim? I know you all hate me now for picking on the chicken :

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
#65 of 487 Old 07-22-2006, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBug
And is is just me or does Chicken George bug anyone else? He clearly does not belong there. He does not fit in, he is not a smart player and I just can't tolerate him. He got the pity vote from CBS IMO and I would really like him out so the real players can do it, kwim? I know you all hate me now for picking on the chicken :
I can't stand him. He seems like such a pathetic poser, wanting to be liked by the "cool" kids so badly that he'll do anything to think that they're laughing with him - but we all know they are laughing at him. That tin foil suit he wore in the last episode? WTH. If my father was on TV acting like that, I'd probably kill myself or at least try.
#66 of 487 Old 07-22-2006, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chersolly
From what I'm reading in the live feed reports, James and Will are pretty much in cahoots. Will asked to be put up and evicted because he doesn't want to be evicted when the Hamsters are being sent to the sequester house because it will hurt his practice. He wants to go home this week or next week.
I've read this too-Boogie's in on it, too. I wonder who else got in touch with each other beforehand, just in case.
#67 of 487 Old 07-22-2006, 11:18 PM - Thread Starter

I hate that BB is on Sundays instead of Saturdays.

Well, Chicken George won the veto and James is pissed (sounds like he told the producers during his diary room session that they need George to leave this week and the producers tailored the veto comp so that George would win - eating something, shaving your head [[Kaysar and George shaved their heads]].
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5m8Dkw-8zY

Here's Kaysar's new hair do:
http://www.bigbrothercaps.com/screen...&i=3358&t=3358

And Bald George:
http://www.bigbrothercaps.com/screen...&i=3312&t=3312

Also, Kaysar has a bad ear ache and wants to leave???
#68 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 12:27 AM

I missed the very beginning- I know there was a vote for some of the players to return, how were the others chosen?

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#69 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 12:41 AM

The producers picked them : And they picked badly, George was the last one in and then the numbers were skewed, it should have been another girl to back in but they sent in George. Kasar looks bad, I hate that hair.

chersolly you are the girl with those links! I am pissed that George won the veto, any word on who he put up instead?

#70 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 12:56 AM

NOOOOO!!!!!! Kaysar's hair - NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My handsome little hottie isn't so hot now! UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he wants to go home because of an earache?! What the heck happened to him this season?!?!?!?!
#71 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 01:09 AM

I guess they are all realizing that it sucks to be stuck in there. It has to be a totally different game with players that all know how to play. I personally think it also sucks that they let 4 ppl from the same year in, that does not seem fair to me

#72 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 08:20 AM

So is Sunday's show going to be just the nominations with Tuesday's episode showing the veto competition? I never realized how far off the shows were from the actual days!

As for Dr. Will, I'm a little disapointed that he wants to go home. Why come then? Maybe thats why he's been saying that he should be nominated since he's the biggest threat in the house? Just a big cover for wanting go home quickly as he could hide behind being the only past winner, best player they all went after him, blaze of glory stuff, blah blah. Very disapointing.

Kaysar looks kind of mean shaved, his hair was so gorgeous it really softened his features. Aww, he used to be so hot ! George not so much. I really hope they don't turn this into a pity party for him, I wish Bunky had been the token old guy instead (or instead of boring "beautiful" Marcellas, Bunky could have been the gay one ... love Bunky!!!)- way more entertaining.
#73 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 10:33 AM

I love Marcellus and I voted for him too, though he is just not the same without Amy! Now that was a team! : Janelle is just not the same as the southern belle!

Those links are very interesting. And I do think it is wrong to taylor the competitions to suit one player over another. Not fair:

#74 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 01:25 PM

I am so glad I found this thread. I love BB All-stars. I am gald they did a show with the more cunning players of the past. I was a bit disappointed that there were so many BB6 player because I liked that crew the least.

Mom to DS1, DS2, DD1 and DD2! h20homebirth.gif
#75 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclyn7
As for Dr. Will, I'm a little disapointed that he wants to go home. Why come then? Maybe thats why he's been saying that he should be nominated since he's the biggest threat in the house? Just a big cover for wanting go home quickly as he could hide behind being the only past winner, best player they all went after him, blaze of glory stuff, blah blah. Very disapointing.
Will has been bitching about being in the house from day one. I don't understand why he even came at all, except maybe to further his derm. practice? He hasn't put forth any effort on the HOH, Food or Veto comps. But it has been discussed that Will is given more per week by CBS than some of the others.

A quote from Nakomis:
Quote:
. They haven't been doing any physical challenges yet, Will doesn't seem to care enough or try enough to be a part of those competitions since he's obviously a more physically fit guy.

A. About Will, the boy doesn't want to be there. The boy doesn't want Head of Household. The boy doesn't want to win vetoes. I only think that Will will get very serious with the game and very invested in the game; if he thinks he has a chance to win it. For instance, the memory wall today, he looked at it for maybe ten seconds just to see what pictures were on it and then he went and sat down. He's not invested in the game, he's just there for fun. That's what I think.

Q. Do you think he's there for more camera time or to play with the audience?

A. I think he's there just to get a little bit more camera time. He gives shout-outs constantly. You know, you want to be there, I want to be there. I know that if I were still in the house I pretty much had no chance of winning the game. But, I know that it would be fun to be there. So, of course he wants to be there, it's just Will seems to get bored really easily. Either it's a really good strategy, which has me convinced, or he's tired of being there already because there is so much downtime.
#76 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 03:52 PM

Chersolly-You rock with the links girl! I'd be upset like James if the producers are throwing the game one direction or another. It's totally going to change things if James tells others about that.

Wish Kaysar didn't shave the hair, but he could make a dirty diaper look HOT!

Is it me, or does George now look like one of those Boobah's from PBS emerging from a hole?!
#77 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 04:11 PM

oops, yes, my bad.

I keep forgetting when the show is on. : I have to remember to check and watch.
#78 of 487 Old 07-23-2006, 05:56 PM

Thanks for the link Chersolly. I watched some footage of James complaining to Howie about the thrown competetion. James happened to be in the shower while they were talking and Howie was totally checking him out. It is kind of disappointing to think that BB would throw a competition, but not too surprising since it is all about the ratings. And drama gets ratings!

#79 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 12:22 AM

Did anyone catch Danielle mention breastfeeding tonight? She was telling Kaysar that when she was 16 she was at home nursing and changing diapers. I'm on Danielle's team now!
#80 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 01:09 AM

I came here specifically to check if anyone else had heard what Danielle said about being a young, nursing mom. Yay Danielle!
#81 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 01:10 AM

Good gravy-why can't I get it in my head that it's back on Sundays now?! At least Chersolly keeps us all updated so it's not like I missed much!
#82 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter

Hooray for Dani being a young nursing mother!
#83 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 10:42 AM

I thought that was cool too! Didn't realize how young Danielle was, she looks older then her years to me.

So any word on who went up in place of George. I think if they tried hard enough he would have chosen NOT to use that veto, telling him they were voting out Will. If he is smart he won't listen to them, but I hope he does and out he goes. He bugs the crap out of me

#84 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 AM

Love the spoilers. I think there is a lot of sneaky stuff going on and the producers are in on it. I don't like Kaysar bald, curious to see the challenge and what goes on. I wonder who goes in George's place?
#85 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 AM

I bet they put up Mike Boogie. I think he should go as he is the one who wants to be there more, thus more of a threat

#86 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

"Chilltown" is trying to convince James to put up Marcellas, but Janielle isn't hearing any of that.
BB6ers are trying to convince James to put up Jase (seems like Jason and James have a secret pact) instead of Marcellas and he might do it.
Last night before he feel asleep he promised to put up Jase.... but lets see if he does....

Veto ceremony is sometime this morning (their time). There is always the chance that George won't use the veto... that dumb move has happened before.
#87 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Will asked to be put up and evicted because he doesn't want to be evicted when the Hamsters are being sent to the sequester house because it will hurt his practice.
I'm not reading the rest of the posts because I don't want spoilers.

but if Will is so concerned about his practice being hurt by him going to the sequester house then why would he go on the show again to begin with? He doesn't need the money. It seems to me(without reading any of the live feeds) that him and boogie could be playing James.
#88 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 02:02 PM

Carrie, this whole thread is spoilers so be careful! I think we should start a new thread for this using spoiler tags

#89 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 02:13 PM

For somereason I think that the producers are messing with things because the show has been to "safe." There hasn't been too much back stabbing drama thus far. So if George won the veto and then used it on himself James would be forced to shake things up a bit by nominating someone less "safe." The show has been to polite for my taste. I like it when the drama is high :

#90 of 487 Old 07-24-2006, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Well, it's official. George used the power of veto, taking himself off the block. James then put Jase up.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page