Big Brother 7 - Spoilers and Live Feed Discussion (Schedule #225) - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 487 Old 07-30-2006, 11:01 AM
lab

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chersolly
. I look at this fool on television, I often forget that he is a cunning restauranteur.
I know right!

I'm worried about Kaysar. He's depression is gonna lose the game for him. He's not been minding Janie and Janie is going to the DARK SIDE!

Trying to do the right thing with three kids and a hubby. 
ds20, dd18, ds17
#122 of 487 Old 07-30-2006, 02:54 PM

Why do you think Kaysar will stick Janelle?

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
#123 of 487 Old 07-30-2006, 03:34 PM
lab

I should clarify, I don't think Kaysar is turning on Janelle. YET!

Well, I don't think Kaysar is going to stick Janelle. But Kaysar (last year too) has always helped Janie strategize (is that a word?). She uses him a lot to plan out noms and bounce off ideas. So the past day or two he has been depressed and sleeping and has 'allowed' Will to talk to Janie extensively!

Then yesterday (or the day before) he told Janie that Danielle would not come after her which was a flat out lie. Danielle told Kaysar that Janie was her number 1 target if she gets HOH. Of course, Kaysar has to put himself first when planning who to put etc, but he totally lied to Janelle. He also had a little pow wow with James where he sorta talked about Janie being put up etc.

So I do think they are still playing together, but the four of them are definitely starting to play more for themselves. Especially James. Not so much Howie!

ds20, dd18, ds17
#124 of 487 Old 07-31-2006, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Looks like Marcie's friendship with Janie is all an act.
#125 of 487 Old 07-31-2006, 07:15 PM

We canceled cable No more BB for me. I have to read this thread to know what is going on.

I like Will. I like the way he tested Howie in the food comp. And for somereason I am starting to like Janelle, eventhough I very much disliked her before.

So, if Boogie has the veto (I am assuming he uses it on himself) who do you think Janelle will put up in his place?

Mom to DS1, DS2, DD1 and DD2! h20homebirth.gif
#126 of 487 Old 07-31-2006, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Looks like Janelle is putting up Diane.
#127 of 487 Old 07-31-2006, 11:16 PM

I actually like Will and Boogie - i never watched their season, so no old opinion, i just like them for some reason - they take it reality tv for what it is, silly, don't take it all that serious and dramatic - they are super funny too.
#128 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin
We canceled cable No more BB for me. I have to read this thread to know what is going on.
You can watch the full episodes after they air on cbs.com!!
#129 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 10:30 PM

Janelle!!!

Erin-doula and mama to Ari Beat (4/7/03) and Eli Roots (3/27/06) angel.gif 6/09 angel.gif 10/09 and sweet Bodhi (6/25/11). Now growing #4 who we will meet in October joy.gif
#130 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 PM

OMG she is a fool, now she has James coming after her.
I also was starting to really like her and I even think she is pretty this season.
I also do not understand why Mike didn't put those worms on Janelle. Howie never wins anything, and Janelle wanted Mike to win anyway. They were way too obvious that they were going after the floaters, Diane is not stupid.

I REALLY hope that no one other then possibly James wins HOH next week. I want Janelle to go, she is a liar. I also think it was freaking hysterical when Will and Boogie do their phone thing in the diary room! :

#131 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 10:41 PM

Janelle was always my fave(along w/ Kaysar )
I;m so surprised at her!

Erin-doula and mama to Ari Beat (4/7/03) and Eli Roots (3/27/06) angel.gif 6/09 angel.gif 10/09 and sweet Bodhi (6/25/11). Now growing #4 who we will meet in October joy.gif
#132 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 10:53 PM
lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by arismommy
Janelle was always my fave(along w/ Kaysar )
I;m so surprised at her!
Janelle did the absolute perfect thing for Janelle. It's really unfortunate that James actually stuck by his alliance so hard last week - but he did what was best for himself too. If Jase had stayed and then turned around and won HOH - James would have been at a disadvantage since his main alliance would have been hurt. James is huge, massive whiner. Really, he whines constantly. Plus, he already has a side alliance with everyone in the house. He's such a hypocrite.

Also, the SOV4 had an agreement coming into the house that they would put up floaters first.

Janelle and Kaysar had a conversation tonight/today where they acknowledge that James has an alliance with Diane and Danielle. They are glad they are taking away some of his power. Without sounding too cocky, Janie isn't going anywhere. She totally threw that POV on purpose so she wouldn't have to be the one to veto Boogie. James never wins HOH (well last year he didn't win). Erica is throwing every HOH. Will is throwing every HOH. Diane will be gone. Boogie can't win. Kaysar is totally supportive of Janie. So is Howie. The only people Janie needs to worry about is Danielle and Marcie.

Danielle seriously needs to go next week. She is the master puppet player...... She's more dangerous than Will, but I think she'll go first because she's not as smooth as Will. Of course my perspective is coming from saving SOV4 and ChillTown.

ds20, dd18, ds17
#133 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 10:59 PM
lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBug
I also do not understand why Mike didn't put those worms on Janelle.

OMG!!!! How stupid can one person be. See, this is why he'll never win anything.

My gosh, he playing for veto against ERICA. Why oh WHY would he give Howie the stuff. Not once but twice! WHY!!!!!

He should have given the crap to Erica!

Plus, the veto being just for the players was BB/producers way of making sure Boogie won. They didn't want the other players to see what Janelle and Will were doing.......

Whole thing is rigged!

ds20, dd18, ds17
#134 of 487 Old 08-01-2006, 11:28 PM

Will is really starting to grow on me. :
#135 of 487 Old 08-02-2006, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab
OMG!!!! How stupid can one person be. See, this is why he'll never win anything.

My gosh, he playing for veto against ERICA. Why oh WHY would he give Howie the stuff. Not once but twice! WHY!!!!!

He should have given the crap to Erica!
There is some chatter going around that Erica and Boogie are a couple.

Quote:
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Erika & Boogie Romance
By Capgirl

Do I think Boogie and Erika have a "thing" ? Hehehe ... yup. Lots of people have been asking me why I think this way. Erika's choice in men seems rather bizarre.

So, that brings me to last night. There were some pointed looks and some interesting comments. Boogie promised Erika's mother he wouldn't talk about a certain something. Erika kept saying, "Not here, not now." Boogie even slyly threw in the words, "secret shomance" and Erika glared at him.

Will is clearly aware of it and told everyone they'd been out on a date in an interview published by Media Fiends. Specifically, this part:

"Erika – Probably won’t make it on the show. If she does she will go far since she will not be threat. Mike Boogie already has a secret alliance with her. I’ve heard she is really cool. I think they went on a date last week at Geisha House."

Here's a YouTube Video of Will on the live feeds recorded by Dingo, publisher of Hamsterwatch, where he discusses the Media Fiends interview. He says he was 100% honest, but that the interview couldn't be posted until they went in to sequester. Now, why would he not want that information out there before sequester? Is Boogie even aware that he'd said that?

Then there's these images, and pictures do not lie. Some of them I captured, others are from Just Watching, Angel, BBTwist and Branbees. Seriously though, what other woman in the house would be Boogie's birthday card hmmm? I thought it was weird then, but it makes sense now. Who else would let Boogie suck her toes but the women he's dating. Even drunk, the other women were all saying "HELL no!" to that last night.

Many will say it's speculation, especially since Erika seems to be flirting with all the other men. But it occured to me this morning that she's flirting on purpose to avoid drawing attention to her relationship with Boogie. Janelle's instincts about Erika were dead on. Janelle and Erika both seem to have really horrible taste in men, perhaps they're more alike then we think. I believe that's why Janelle pegged her so quickly.
Original link and some photographic evidence:
http://news.bigbrotherchatter.com/
#136 of 487 Old 08-02-2006, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahmom
You can watch the full episodes after they air on cbs.com!!
Thank you so much for the info. I never would have known

Mom to DS1, DS2, DD1 and DD2! h20homebirth.gif
#137 of 487 Old 08-02-2006, 02:50 PM

Erika and Boogie??? EWWW
#138 of 487 Old 08-02-2006, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wende
Erika and Boogie??? EWWW
Do you remember what her ex-boyfriend from BB4? Boogie is a million times more doable than that schmoo.
#139 of 487 Old 08-02-2006, 09:24 PM

:

Robert was :Puke IMO

Ok so that does make sense about the birthday thing, I was like WTF when she did that but now it makes sense. All these reality ppl know each other, especially if they live in LA. Does make sense, so now we have to see if Diane really does go home. Also there have been scenes of Boogie in the tub with the girls!

I agree that Janelle needed to do what was best for her. If making a deal with Chill Town is right for her then do it, Kaysar did basically the same thing.

#140 of 487 Old 08-03-2006, 12:04 AM
lab

What follows is a serious spoiler. I realize this thread is for spoilers, but just letting everyone know.......

FYI - Normally, the houseguests vote on Wednesday for Thursday live eviction.

They did not vote today.

They are all speculating that they will vote tomorrow live. The don't usually start voting live until sequester starts (like week 7 or something). The plan is to oust Diane.

Boogie and Will have set up a secret code to change their votes at the last minute. The code is 'flip flops'. So if you are watching tomorrow night and one of them says flip flops, Erica might be leaving! I have read the rumors about Erica and Boogie so I can't imagine they even entertained the idea. I have also read rumors about Erica and Boogie pretending to have a showmance that is secret. Did that make sense?

ETA: Erica was seriously flirting with Kaysar the first week. Seriously. I think she has a crush on him. I personally doubt the Boogie Erica romance. I could be wrong! EEK!

The houseguests are also speculating that someone might be brought back. They are unsure whether it will be a player who was voted off or one the past players who didn't get brought back for All Stars. Janie and Howie are worried that it will be a vote.

Last week though, the comment was made during a show that this week's HOH would have the most power ever. Wouldn't that be cool if Janie gets to decide who comes in (if anyone does) and/or who leaves.......

ds20, dd18, ds17
#141 of 487 Old 08-03-2006, 11:17 AM

Can't wait for tonight.
#142 of 487 Old 08-03-2006, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter

Bye Bye, Diane.

So who is going to win this endurance comp?
#143 of 487 Old 08-03-2006, 10:30 PM

Did they do a live vote? (IT's only 6:30 here, show hasn't started)

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#144 of 487 Old 08-04-2006, 07:42 AM - Thread Starter

Yes, it was a live vote.

Danielle is HOH.

-Will was the first one off the web and he got a rotten egg.
-James was next to fall and his egg gave him the right to cancel somebody's eviction vote in a future week. (Wow!)
-Boogie & Kaysar come off.. Boogie gets $10,000 and Kaysar a rotten egg..
-Marcellas comes off - he gets a free week slop pass.
-George is off (no more eggs).
-Howie falls off.
-Dani tells Erika that she has it and Erika falls off.

Marcellas gave George the slop-free pass. Awwww! (But of course he told BB to get the cameras ready before hand.)

Dani is thinking about putting up James (pawn) and Janelle.
#145 of 487 Old 08-04-2006, 11:01 AM

I was such a huge fan of Season 6 but admit that Janelle took things into her own hands. I do want to watch her squirm a little. So the egg that cancels someones eviction vote is that like they can cancel one person who is nominated or one persons vote as to who leaves the house? Dani should make it interesting.
#146 of 487 Old 08-04-2006, 05:09 PM

Sweet! I'm glad Season 6 didn't win, even though they seem to be faliing apart.
#147 of 487 Old 08-04-2006, 05:38 PM

I too am so glad that someone from Season 6 didn't win. Unreal that Boogie wins the $$ and he really does not need it. That really is sweet that Marcellus gave George the slop pass, that really was.

I do hope Janelle goes because without her they have less of a chance of winning anything, she is VERY strong. I still can't believe that more ppl didn't hang on for dear life.

Do they show that live during the feeds? I seem to remember in years past that they didn't show the competitions but you basically heard them talking about it after it was over. I bet JAnelle is PISSEDDDDDDDD!!!! :

#148 of 487 Old 08-04-2006, 05:52 PM

I think alot of players are purposely loosing challenges to not seem a threat and to kinda stay low and not tick anyone off. Its still relatively early in the game. Usually later on is when they really start fighting for HOH. I do see George going far this time just by hanging low and getting along with most everyone. Or Erika too.
#149 of 487 Old 08-05-2006, 01:44 AM

Season 6 is falling apart b/c they're all making side alliances. Will and Boogie are playing things exactly as they want. They're making both sides (BB6 and floaters) go against each other and eventually will be able to take over. It's quite interesting to watch how manipulative they are.

Janelle will probably win the veto.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#150 of 487 Old 08-05-2006, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

It's official. James and Janelle have been nom'd.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page