young and the restless anyone? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 702 Old 05-20-2008, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsmom View Post
you chicas are reading my mind! i agree with all of this, except that i'm not a sabrina fan...i don't dislike her i guess, but i don't like her with victor...it grosses me out when they make out . but i think they could end up coupling sabrina with adam...you know the "thin line between love and hate" thing...ya never know with y&r!

btw, does anybody know what happened to billy abbott and mac? i missed a couple years of the show. i asked about them awhile back, but thought i'd ask again for good measure .
and victor in a tank top -- YUCK!!!

you make a good point about sabrina and adam. i guess it could happen. it would be very soap-like to go from the dad to the son

i never even knew billy abbott (i missed about a decade). perhaps this will help...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Abbott

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#302 of 702 Old 05-20-2008, 09:40 PM

thank you so much for that wiki link, samstress!! i've been wondering for awhile how they resolved the whole mac & billy being related thing...never even thought to look at wikipedia!!

btw, isn't it weird how when a character has moved away from genoa city, nobody even mentions their names anymore, not even their parents?! so if you've missed a large chunk of the show, you don't really know what happened to the character (did they live? die? go to boarding school? have a sex change op? lol)...just a random thought

Adoring wife to my DH since 9/04, SAHM to biggrinbounce.gifDS(9/07)
stork-suprise.gif due 2/3/2011joy.gif
#303 of 702 Old 06-01-2008, 07:36 PM

Has the show been a bit boring lately or is it just me? I am having trouble staying interested. Tina~
#304 of 702 Old 06-04-2008, 01:44 PM

It has, I had about 5 episodes to watch on my DVR and I ended up just deleting most of them once I watched a few minutes and I don't feel like I've missed anything!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#305 of 702 Old 06-18-2008, 01:12 PM

hey all...
does anybody know what happened with gloria and jeff yesterday? i only caught the first half of yesterday's episode on soapnet at like 10 or 11 last night but then i fell asleep. i had been getting really sick of this storyline, but yesterday it looked like they were actually gonna get together. anyhoo, anyone catch it? thanks!

Adoring wife to my DH since 9/04, SAHM to biggrinbounce.gifDS(9/07)
stork-suprise.gif due 2/3/2011joy.gif
#306 of 702 Old 06-20-2008, 12:11 AM

i sorta missed part of that. gloria and jeff slept together and while he was in the kitchen gloria found his passport or something showing that he had gone to the cayman islands and she accused him of stealing her diamonds to which he stormed out of course

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#307 of 702 Old 06-20-2008, 08:24 PM

everytime those two get together, something messes it up.

i know i've said it before, but victoria is really getting on my nerves. she needs to cheer the heck up.

adam is growing on me. i like him and heather together.

sabrina's mom is a nightmare!

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#308 of 702 Old 06-20-2008, 08:38 PM

ummm it looks like vic always has on really really bad makeup or something.

#309 of 702 Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 PM

my sister and i agree that there's something really weird about her face, we just can't figure out what it is. i'm convinced her teeth are fake.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#310 of 702 Old 06-21-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandib50 View Post
ummm it looks like vic always has on really really bad makeup or something.
Not to mention that he was totally reading his lines off of cue cards today. DORK!!

edited to add: Oh I thought you were talking about victor. Now victoria almost always has scraggy looking hair, 'cept for today
#311 of 702 Old 06-23-2008, 06:40 PM

yeah not a big fan of Victoria lately!!

Sabrinas mom is annoying! I haven't watched today's episode yet but the previews from yesterdays show looks like she needs to be put in her place, that's for sure!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#312 of 702 Old 06-23-2008, 07:28 PM

so glad victoria kept her mouth shut at the wedding.

poor nikki (and on her ex's wedding day). i guess it could be worse, david could have killed her.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#313 of 702 Old 06-24-2008, 03:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This is one show I try to watch every day. Although lately it has been redundant!
Victoria is mad. Gloria and Jeff on and off again. Jill hating Gloria. David gambling. Lily and Cane are cute. It just seems to be boring lately. I have a feeling something really good is coming up! Usually when it gets boring for a while all heck breaks loose.
#314 of 702 Old 06-24-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeschoolingmama View Post
This is one show I try to watch every day. Although lately it has been redundant!
Victoria is mad. Gloria and Jeff on and off again. Jill hating Gloria. David gambling. Lily and Cane are cute. It just seems to be boring lately. I have a feeling something really good is coming up! Usually when it gets boring for a while all heck breaks loose.
i hope you're right.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#315 of 702 Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 PM

I hope so too! I don't get all antsy to watch the show anymore like I used to!

#316 of 702 Old 06-28-2008, 02:54 AM

it would be much more interesting if sabrina turns out to be a gold digger. plus i keep wishing sharon and nick would get back together. nick and phyllis and jack and sharon are weird matches.

#317 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 11:25 AM

Wow, I thought they just *forgot* about the Ji min story line. I think it's a great story line and was totally shocked to find out who murdered him (I won't say who in case some haven't seen it yet).
#318 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 12:55 PM

i totally expected it to be him, since way way back. but ive never been a david chow fan at all. i hate him and nicky together and the way he seems to have made her so weird dependent on him in a weak sort of way. i almost want her and paul to get together

eta: anyone think sabrina is going to miscarry? and again why are they just conveniently forgetting victor has had 2 vasectomies?
#319 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 01:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I missed something. David Chow did it?
#320 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 03:09 PM

We don't know if Chow did it, he seems to be involved somehow. Maybe Walter did it and Chow cleaned up his mess. But yeah, Chow is a lame character and being a murder would at least be interesting.

Love Heather and Adam together. So cute!

Phyllis is being mean, but I wouldn't want Amber as my daughter in law either.

I',m glad that Gloria and Jeff finally got married. Now I hear that they are going to plot to take over Jabot. They are better being evil together. Ha!
#321 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 06:51 PM

i don't like the couples that they have paired up on the show, none of them seem to match. i do like gloria and jeff, lauren and mike, adam and heather, and kevin and his g/f but that's about it. sabrina is just annoying with her super sickening sweet personality and victor ... honestly how dumb is he? he's only been married and divorced how many times now? would he not realize it is not smart to marry someone you only know for 20 seconds?
i liked him best with nikki.

#322 of 702 Old 07-04-2008, 08:59 PM

I love Heather and Adam together. I don't believe for one second that Sabrina's baby is a Newman. Why would Abby's concenption be such a drama if Victor's vasectomy didn't take? Y&R is getting more fun to watch.
#323 of 702 Old 07-05-2008, 12:28 PM

I have to say though, there is more to Devon's Aunt being there. Its too nicey nice for a soap, and that don't smell right. And isn't that gal playing his sister from Americas Next Top Model??????? She looks familiar!!!!
#324 of 702 Old 07-06-2008, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIBE View Post
i totally expected it to be him, since way way back. but ive never been a david chow fan at all. i hate him and nicky together and the way he seems to have made her so weird dependent on him in a weak sort of way. i almost want her and paul to get together

eta: anyone think sabrina is going to miscarry? and again why are they just conveniently forgetting victor has had 2 vasectomies?
oh, that's hilarious. i had no idea victor had two vasectomies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan_Cherry View Post
We don't know if Chow did it, he seems to be involved somehow. Maybe Walter did it and Chow cleaned up his mess. But yeah, Chow is a lame character and being a murder would at least be interesting.

Love Heather and Adam together. So cute!

Phyllis is being mean, but I wouldn't want Amber as my daughter in law either.

I',m glad that Gloria and Jeff finally got married. Now I hear that they are going to plot to take over Jabot. They are better being evil together. Ha!
yeah, the flashback made it look like david did it (i was shocked), but then i thought maybe that's what they want us to think. maybe he was just helping walter. walter did say something about him planting evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmnlovingit View Post
I have to say though, there is more to Devon's Aunt being there. Its too nicey nice for a soap, and that don't smell right. And isn't that gal playing his sister from Americas Next Top Model??????? She looks familiar!!!!
yes, it's eva (the winner from cycle three, i think).

i've kinda been warming up to victor lately (was never a huge fan), but after his behavior with adam and heather, i'm just completely disgusted. and then the way sabrina just follows after him (i'm liking her less now too).

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#325 of 702 Old 07-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Oh man when Victoria & JT were talking about Sabrina wanting kids I thought for sure V was going to say something about how that wouldn't happen with her dad, but nooooo. And the preview for Monday looks good with V questioning S about her affair, hmmm could be Sabrina was already pregnant but this would be pretty obvious once the kid was born b/c she would already have to be 4 mths along.

I knew i recognized Devons aunt but I couldn't place her, that's why! I think that was the only ANTM I watched, but I don' think she was that pretty on antm but darn pretty on this show.

Poor Amber. I do wish they would mature her character a bit, the girl is 30 not 18 make her act a little bit like her age please.
#326 of 702 Old 07-07-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIBE View Post
Poor Amber. I do wish they would mature her character a bit, the girl is 30 not 18 make her act a little bit like her age please.
:

they should have phyllis act her age as well.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#327 of 702 Old 07-07-2008, 06:51 PM

So you think JT and Victorias baby is really their child in real life. He looks an awful lot like both of them.

I could have sworn that at some point they said or did a flashback that Cane killed Ji Min. :

#328 of 702 Old 07-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Why can't they leave couples alone. Now Lily and Cane (or Kane) whatever, are going to have troubles again because of that lying lil biatch assistant or whatever she is tomorrow. ROFL!
#329 of 702 Old 07-16-2008, 02:57 AM

so, does anyone know who showed up at the airport with sky? did i miss it or have they not followed up on that yet?

all i saw was her say, "what are you doing here?" but she seemed glad to see whoever it was. couldn't have been brad, because he called her. guessing it was david and that sky will eventually turn up dead.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#330 of 702 Old 07-16-2008, 03:22 AM

the didnt touch on the skye storyline today but im going to go check the soap central boards and see if CAN's episode today (ours tomorrow) gives us a clue

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page