young and the restless anyone? - Page 24 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#691 of 702 Old 07-02-2011, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I don't know why Sharon is where she is.  I am finding it boring.  The scenes are always in the barn with the same people.  I am not even looking forward to the family finding out she is alive.  I enjoy my Y&R. :)

#692 of 702 Old 07-07-2011, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeschoolingmama View Post

I don't know why Sharon is where she is.  I am finding it boring.  The scenes are always in the barn with the same people.  I am not even looking forward to the family finding out she is alive.

yeahthat.gif

i'm about a week behind and it's become almost a chore to watch the show.  it's so boring.  hoping it picks up soon.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#693 of 702 Old 07-11-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeschoolingmama View Post

I don't know why Sharon is where she is.  I am finding it boring.  The scenes are always in the barn with the same people.  I am not even looking forward to the family finding out she is alive.  I enjoy my Y&R. :)

i finally caught up and they finally caught sharon.  actually am curious to see what happens today when her family finds out she's alive.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#694 of 702 Old 07-27-2011, 01:54 PM

this show stinks lately ... ugh ... most of the storylines are ridiculous and boring right now

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#695 of 702 Old 07-27-2011, 02:14 PM

i agree.  i finally got caught up (through yesterday's show) this morning.  it was a bit of a shock (i thought) when adam backed out of marrying sharon, though.  glad she's finally seeing his true colors. 

-so bored with adam and diane trying to frame victor

-don't care about the naked heiress, jabot (and all those involved), ashley and tucker, anything katherine chancellor does, sofia's baby, lily (and is she with daniel now?), noah and eden (or hunter), michael and lauren

-preferred chloe with chance, but kevin's ok

-would like billy and victoria to get back together (oh, and colin and jill too -- i liked them together)

-would love for phyllis and nick to find other people to sleep with besides each other (let's move on)

-i would absolutely love for victor to just go away (haven't we suffered enough?) -- and wish he would stop reading his lines off of his cellphone

-where's nikki (i know she's in "rehab", but really, where is she?)

-don't like neil (never have, never will)

-and where is paul?  he's always been a solid, stand-up guy

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#696 of 702 Old 07-27-2011, 05:42 PM

i realize it's a soap opera and all but i wish they would make it just a little more realistic. i actually think billy is one of the best characters on that show and i dislike how they turn him into a mess overnight. it's not even remotely believable. and pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase, the adam thing is so tiresome, he would be in jail by now for sure! let's not even start on the naked heiress. ugh. very very annoying. and how is some world famous lawyer only what? 25? right.

and whatever happened to daisy's baby? i know phyllis had the baby but now what, the baby is in daycare day and night?

i think they should hire me as a writer for the show ... haha!

#697 of 702 Old 08-03-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandib50 View Post

i realize it's a soap opera and all but i wish they would make it just a little more realistic. i actually think billy is one of the best characters on that show and i dislike how they turn him into a mess overnight. it's not even remotely believable. and pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase, the adam thing is so tiresome, he would be in jail by now for sure! let's not even start on the naked heiress. ugh. very very annoying. and how is some world famous lawyer only what? 25? right.

and whatever happened to daisy's baby? i know phyllis had the baby but now what, the baby is in daycare day and night?

i think they should hire me as a writer for the show ... haha!

excellent points - all! 

yeah, phyllis wanted lucy so bad, but i haven't seen her with her since she's gotten custody.

probably not a spoiler, but if others are like me (and are often several days behind)...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

big shock about diane being dead.  gee, i didn't see that coming.  and i love how there's about a dozen suspects (this is gonna drag on months - ugh).  who do you think did it?  oddly, everyone was acting guilty the night that she died, how can that be?  i'm actually gonna miss her a little bit.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#698 of 702 Old 08-04-2011, 01:06 PM

so much incriminating evidence...

-mud on adam's shoes

-a leaf in tucker's hair (how is it that he was in bed all night "tossing and turning" and it didn't fall out?)

-water in ashley's watch

-abby's alcohol induced blackout

-nick's neck scratch

-phyllis' broken nail

they certainly can't all be guilty (can't wait to hear the explanations for all of the above).

let us not forget everyone who said "diane must pay", "you won't get away with this", "no one messes with my family and gets away with it", etc which is pretty much all of the above mentioned folks as well as jack, victor and victoria.  and let's not forget that nikki is now missing from rehab after hearing what diane said about her.

one more thing -- if diane beckoned all of them to the footbridge in the park that night, how is it that none of them ran into each other.

hey, at the very least, it's finally getting interesting (sort of).

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#699 of 702 Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 PM

sharon and victor? really????! cmon. actually all the storylines are quite boring right now ...

#700 of 702 Old 06-17-2012, 09:37 AM

I watched this show through the nineties. Maybe a few episodes after the turn of the millennium but not many.

Can I crash this thread and ask generally what's gone on the last decade? Just recap me?

Sharon & Victor? Wtf? She and Nicholas are obviously not together anymore. Are their kids now adults?
#701 of 702 Old 06-17-2012, 05:53 PM

oh gosh nick and sharon have been off and on since the 90's. cassie died and they have 2 other kids, one is grown up and i'm sure the other one will be in about a week or two. nikki is remarrying jack as she and victor have been off and on since then as well. basically all the characters have married and divorced everyone on the show, everyone has kids, but never actually parents them and there have been dozens of miscarriages!

#702 of 702 Old 06-18-2012, 05:21 AM

I don't remember any Sharon & Victor romance but maybe I blocked it out from my memory.
Nikki & jack again, huh? Since the 80s & the old jack, that's recycled for 3 decades now!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page