young and the restless anyone? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 702 Old 12-27-2006, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sheila had a daughter, perhaps Kevin's gf is Sheila's daughter?

I have seen it suggested in a few places that it was Yolanda who killed Carmen which would explain why/how Devan's blood matched.
#62 of 702 Old 12-27-2006, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
Sheila had a daughter, perhaps Kevin's gf is Sheila's daughter?

I have seen it suggested in a few places that it was Yolanda who killed Carmen which would explain why/how Devan's blood matched.
yep, i bet you are right!

what's going on with Lauren's mom? i briefly saw her arguing with Gloria, but missed the rest...
#63 of 702 Old 12-27-2006, 07:18 PM

Well today e[siode suggest it could be Dru (see was hiding something but I doubt it her), then Michael was informed by Braswell Jack blood was found on the earring.....so who knows......but everything will fall down for everyone even for Nick.

I dont think that his daughter, do you? How scary it to know that Shelia got a kid.
#64 of 702 Old 12-27-2006, 08:57 PM

Yes, I think that girl IS Sheilas daughter, I think I remember reading about that!!

~Shannon~ Proud Mama of 3 girls, ages 7,4, and 2.
#65 of 702 Old 12-28-2006, 01:21 PM

i didn't think of that. i wonder if kevin's gf is sheilas daughter? since ashley (eileen) was fired...how will they write her off....is she the one that killed carmen? although i don't know why she would....don't see it in her character...but who knows with y&r. i just can't wait to see how all the plots will pan out right now.
#66 of 702 Old 12-28-2006, 03:13 PM

They said ashley would leave the country for business purpose but I wonder how could she leave Abby behind. I really do think Jack or Mr. Kim did it.

Why is Amber on the show, what her storyline she just acting sleezy now sleeping the professor and stuff.
#67 of 702 Old 12-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Banned

Ok, what was the deal with the Phyllis look-a-like at the end of todays show at that place Paul went to? Totally weird.
#68 of 702 Old 12-29-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pregagain View Post
Ok, what was the deal with the Phyllis look-a-like at the end of todays show at that place Paul went to? Totally weird.

That is Sheila- she went to South America (I think) and had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis.
#69 of 702 Old 12-29-2006, 12:41 PM

So, which Phyllis is Sheila?!? What in the world is Paul doing taking her (Phyllis/Sheila) food? I thought he cared about Lauren? What is going on?!?! OH, and Phyllis asking Nick if he trusted her...really? That seemed weird. Makes me wonder if it's not the real Phyllis that was in that building.

I don't find it hard to believe that Ashley would leave Abby behind...seems she's always with Brad anyway when she's on....but, maybe she'll take Abby with her. Besides Colleen didn't show back up until she was a teen.

Well, I'm glad to see Amber's character back...even if it is on y&r instead of b&b. This should be pretty interesting. I read on one site that Colleen would still be drawn to the professor, but that he would be drawn to Amber....poor JT. I REALLY like his character.
#70 of 702 Old 12-29-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissInformed View Post
Well, I'm glad to see Amber's character back...even if it is on y&r instead of b&b.
Yes...but B&B really needs an Amber return!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#71 of 702 Old 12-29-2006, 06:04 PM

But hopefully that was real Phyllis that was pregnant and not Shelia because it would be sick to see Shelia with another child. But I think Paul got Shelia locked but how for long, and why do he got her locked up like that just cut head off for good. I hope Michael found out soon what Paul doing because it not safe that only one person knows she alive because she can kill Paul just like that and no one would figure out the thing until it way too late.

And what have Nick done to get himself in trouble beside probably tampering with DNA testing.
#72 of 702 Old 01-03-2007, 10:02 AM

Can't wait to see if Michael finds Sheila. Yeah, why wouldn't Paul just do her in...I mean he is keeping her locked up with no one else knowing about it...but I suppose we wouldn't have any drama then.

Still don't know what I want in regards to Korbel, Colleen, JT, Amber, Vikki. I do like Korbel's character though. I wonder if he has anything to do w/ all this reliquary stuff, or if he genuinely is drawn to Colleen.

I'm confused about the Nick thing. Are you talking about the paternity test for Phyllis' baby? Or is he in some kind of other trouble. I don't think the paternity stuff will come out for a long time. Look at Malcolm and Dru....
#73 of 702 Old 01-03-2007, 12:05 PM

We get Y & R a day early in Canada, don't miss today's show. It's alot about Phyllis/Sheila.

If Ashley leaves Abby behind I wonder if Victor will try to get custody?

Nick is the ONLY one to have seen the paternity tests, he didn't tamper with anything but I don't think he is the father.
#74 of 702 Old 01-04-2007, 12:52 AM

I think so because he dont trust Brad anymore. Why dont anyone see that Lauren have issues right now.
#75 of 702 Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 PM

Yeah, I'm wondering what's going on w/ Lauren. If it's just a sixth sense about Sheila or if she has post partum pyschosis (sp?)

Seems odd that they would have been satisified with only Nick seeing the paternity test. I know if I were Sharon or Jack, I would DEMAND to see it.

I agree that Victor will try to get custody of Abby if Ashley leaves her cause he certainly doesn't trust Brad/Vikki....heck anyone right now. Looks like he's really angry at Nick too. But kudos to him for standing up to ole Sweet Vic Willy.

I haven't watched todays episode yet....can't wait to see what's going on.
#76 of 702 Old 01-05-2007, 11:51 PM

Ok so, the Katherine thing, what baby are they talking about her giving away? Because my grandma a long time ago told me how Nina had a baby that was stolen and sold by the woman who now plays Sally on B&B. But I think that was before Nina was married to Phillip (this is like 15 years ago, folks, Nina is no longer on the show!) so what exactly are they trying to say happened with Katherine???

~Shannon~ Proud Mama of 3 girls, ages 7,4, and 2.
#77 of 702 Old 01-06-2007, 12:38 AM

I was wondering about all of that too....didnt nina have a baby with philip?
whatever happened to her anyway?
#78 of 702 Old 01-06-2007, 11:58 AM

pretty sure Katherine said she switched Phillip (Jill's son) as a baby...Phillip had a baby (also named Phillip, right?) with Nina. i vaguely remember the whole story with him being stolen by Sally from B&B...

what's going on with Korbell and Amber? I saw them doing an Internet search for someone called Violet Montgomery?
#79 of 702 Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 PM

I'm pretty sure the baby that Sally stole from Nina was not philips. I believe it was a different storyline completely before her and Philip got together.
(wow. have I really been watching that long?: )

I missed the Katherine switching babies episode...cool!
#80 of 702 Old 01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Banned

I think they are trying to show that Katherine switched Jill's son Phillip. So the Phillip who had the baby with Nina was not the *real* Phillip. I think this is going to be their way to bring Phillip back into the story lines.
#81 of 702 Old 01-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Banned

Oh and as for Korbel and Amber searching Viloet Montgomery, I believe they were doing a search for some clues to what is going on with Katherine. I think in the psychic reading they mentioned something about violets and montgomery something so those were just key words.
#82 of 702 Old 01-07-2007, 12:48 AM

I have never watched it but one of my adult students with autism is a fan and he thinks it is called 'The Young and the Rest of Us"
#83 of 702 Old 01-07-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I think they are trying to show that Katherine switched Jill's son Phillip. So the Phillip who had the baby with Nina was not the *real* Phillip. I think this is going to be their way to bring Phillip back into the story lines.

Correct, remember Jill slept with Katherine husband (or ex) and conceived Phillip. So this would be revenge for Katherine to switch babies and all sudden she remembers what happened and tell Jill. Soap spoilers said this would put them at being foes agains. I really hate to see this happen to them, I like the fact they seem lovable towards each other. But I wonder would this also bring Nina and her son back, too. They need to know that they arent relate to Jill or the Chancelors.
#84 of 702 Old 01-08-2007, 06:31 PM

Oh, I hope Jill and Katherine will work thru this. I really like having them get along. Maybe they'll find Phillip and everything will be okay...or maybe she didn't switch them after all....i mean, it's just a flashback sort of memory and it isn't in big detail. maybe Kay is just not remembering everything.

I was thinking....maybe I'd like to see JT and Colleen break up after all. I don't like the way Colleen is doing him. I'm a big JT fan. Plus her and Professor Korbel have so much in common. Not to mention.....so do Amber and JT. I had almost forgot that he was a singer too.......hmmmm.
#85 of 702 Old 01-08-2007, 11:34 PM

I am not thrilled about Amber on the show, her character dont fit well with Y&R. I guess because they are more classy while she is kind of acting like a slut and that fit perfectly on B&B because of Brooke sleeping around.

But I thought maybe Shelia killed Carmen, she was wondering around as Phyllis and maybe one day she went to Newmanto do some snooping and Carmen caught her. But didnt know who she was messing with and Shelia did it.
#86 of 702 Old 01-09-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Oh and as for Korbel and Amber searching Viloet Montgomery, I believe they were doing a search for some clues to what is going on with Katherine. I think in the psychic reading they mentioned something about violets and montgomery something so those were just key words.
I think Amber was looking up "violence" but typed in "violet" by accident. Then she discovered the adoption site and kept looking. The Prof made some comment about it being serendipity? Something like that!
#87 of 702 Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetnLindley View Post
I think Amber was looking up "violence" but typed in "violet" by accident. Then she discovered the adoption site and kept looking. The Prof made some comment about it being serendipity? Something like that!
She was looking up violets and accidently typed violet with no "s". Tina~
#88 of 702 Old 01-09-2007, 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=kat85;6962078]I am not thrilled about Amber on the show, her character dont fit well with Y&R. I guess because they are more classy while she is kind of acting like a slut and that fit perfectly on B&B because of Brooke sleeping around.

I agree! I really dislike her character. I don't watch B&B anymore. I stopped years ago. They play the same old storylines over and over again. I think Amber needs to go home now that she has done her "job" so to speak. Getting Colleen jealous and finding Jill's son. JMO Tina~
#89 of 702 Old 01-09-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat85 View Post
But I thought maybe Shelia killed Carmen, she was wondering around as Phyllis and maybe one day she went to Newmanto do some snooping and Carmen caught her. But didnt know who she was messing with and Shelia did it.
interesting.....hmmm.
#90 of 702 Old 01-10-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuasMommy View Post
She was looking up violets and accidently typed violet with no "s". Tina~
Oh, okay! Thanks! I kept hearing "violence".

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page