young and the restless anyone? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-11-2007, 10:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I dont like Amber either. But I also cant stand Collen either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2007, 03:46 AM

I dont like Collen either and appears I am not like the new character that suppose to be Carmenex and framing Dru.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:49 PM

yeah, what's up with carmen's ex....where has he been all this time....i think phyllis must have sent that tape to him. especially after the comment she made to michael. i wonder if the ex did it, or hired someone to do it...and is now just trying to shift any investigation of him away.

i wish michael and paul would just kill sheila...i don't want anything bad to happen to lauren, fenn, or michael....and i'm still wondering what's up with jana....she's a little too obsessed with serial killers...hoping she's not sheila's daughter...which would just be awful since she's so close to lauren and michael.

and still hoping jill and kay can make up...don't want to see them fighting.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:35 PM

I dont think he did it but I would like to know how he got his hands on Newman tape like that and of course any woman would be piss if her co worker was trying to still her man and being bold about it. But he could have edit the tape to because I dont think Carmen is that weak as she appears on that tape.

Why is Jana so hooked on serial killer, that must be Shelia kid because she is one.

I think Jill and Kay will work it out after awhile but for now the soaps want them to bicker like cats and dogs.....but I hope they found the missing son.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:38 PM

i didn't think the tape had been edited....remember that's the tape Noah was making Nick for his bday...and accidentally left the camera on in the break room....then when phyllis was editing the tape together for Noah, she happened across it...so i think that's how he got it...of course, michael thinks bardwell leaked it, but i think phyllis...she was carmen's friend after all.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:45 PM

ok so today dru saw carmen outside the elevator she is the one calling her?? or do you think she was imagining it ??
Old 01-22-2007, 11:25 PM

It could be a real sighting but how....but we never did see Carmen being killed and soap operas does what they pleases. Is Amber going try to blackmail the Chancellor because she evasedropping and not sharing her valuable information. Is she that broke that she got to scheme. And where is her son.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:50 PM

I haven't watched the Bold and the Beautiful in many years. Who is Amber? Who was she married to or the daughter of etc.? Was she fired from B&B or is this a temp thing? Thanks, Tina~
Old 01-23-2007, 10:09 PM

Amber married Rick Jr. after moving to LA and giving him her's kidney. She pretend to have his son but really it was her cousin baby by deacon. Their child died. After years of marriage they divorce, she tries her hand at singing, designing for the company and othes. That how she know Lauren and also Shelia. I think her character left BB to adventure out for right now.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:24 PM

Thanks. Tina~
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 AM

I used to watch this with my granny! I try to watch it during the week, but on Sat. nights SoapNet plays the week's worth of eps so I can usually catch up.
Love JT, dislike Colleen and Amber.
Have always loved Victor, esp. together with Nikki.
Love seeing Lauren as a new mom.
Yes, this is my guilty pleasure! LOL
Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM

I am sorry but it's not Sheila without the real Sheila. I am not liking the way they aree doing this. So disappointed. After all these years it just can't go down like this! Tina~
Old 02-02-2007, 07:06 PM

I just read that Victoria Rowell -- DRUCILLA -- has quit Y&R and her last show will be this Spring. So maybe she is the one behind Carmens death

~Shannon~ Proud Mama of 3 girls, ages 7,4, and 2.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:53 PM

No, why Dru....i would love to see Neil go......but why dru....and i cant believe sheia got over on two armed people who work in law enforcement area. And I wonder what she going do to Phyillis.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:12 AM

dru is leaving!!!?!? again?!! i wonder if she is behind...after all she did have that nightmare the other day.

wonder what happened to jana....if she just split cause of kevin's confession or if something else is up.

i miss kimberlin brown as sheila too...but i think this is pretty interesting....

and the whole reliquary code thing....hmmmm....what is truth, the truth is the man before you or something...but then what did korbel figure out after colleen left....maybe the truth is b4 colleen...is the professor in with these guys?

wondering when jt and them will figure out that cane is jill's son and then will kay and jill make up...hope so.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:55 AM

It wrong of Amber to keep the information she learned from Cane from Jill, knowing she in an ache to found her son. And Korbel does looks sneaky since he interested in Rebecca. And I think Korbel killed Jana, who else is left to do it.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:40 PM

I still think Jana is Sheila's dd and she disappeared because she helped her mom get Phyllis and the babies. How did Sheila get a room in a Senior citizen's building when she's been held captive for 4 months?
Old 02-03-2007, 08:52 PM

Who's Cane?

(I really need to watch alot more often)
Old 02-03-2007, 10:02 PM

A man from Austrilla who is dating Amber but appears to be Jill lost son, his adopt, mother name Violet who died after taking him and was raised by her brother. And Amber knows all this and wont say anything.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:37 PM

Ah, I see. Thank you!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat85 View Post
Amber married Rick Jr. after moving to LA and giving him her's kidney. She pretend to have his son but really it was her cousin baby by deacon. Their child died. After years of marriage they divorce, she tries her hand at singing, designing for the company and othes. That how she know Lauren and also Shelia. I think her character left BB to adventure out for right now.
Amber was pg with a child but didn't know if it was Rick's or the r&b singers. She went off to big bear with her mom & had a uc, baby was born dead. Her cousin had a baby at about the same time & wanted to give it up for adoption but Amber took him in as her own.

She & Rick went on to conceive again, this time twins. She lost both in a late pg miscarriage.

I liked Amber & Rick but I don't like the new new Rick and I hate Amber on YnR. She really doesn't fit in at all.

I've missed so much that I didn't know Jana was missing. I got to see yesterday that Sheila had kidnapped Finn, Phyllis and her baby (summer?) and I agree I do not like the Phyllis character as Sheila. No one can play Sheila better than the original actress

Hmmm, I like JT, really can't stand Colleen and really do not like or trust Korbel. I woner who has been voice recording Brad and Victoria's home. Korbel maybe or someone linked to the artifact thing.

I won't miss Dru when she is gone. She has been high strung and whiny, and her voice grates on my nerves. I don't much care for the old Lily either. I am curious to find out if Carmen really isn't dead and if she is who did it.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:11 AM

today they showed the guy who was listening to brad and victoria talking to someone and then showed korbel hang up .. i think it is him and he is involved ..colleen is going to be sorry. i hope shelia is dead for real.. i too like the carmen story line .. ok well i love this whole show ..this is my one and only soap i watch :
Old 02-10-2007, 01:43 AM

just read a thing today that said the actor that plays daniel will not be renewing his contract! i'll miss him, but i hope they don't write his character off....hopefully they will just recast.

i too hope sheila is really dead....and i hope jana is not her daughter, although it would make for a very interesting turn of events.

i'm thinking korbel may be in on the whole thing too, after seeing him hang up and then call colleen....boy, will she ever be sorry!

i also read an interview that the actress playing amber will be leaving sometime soon to do a tour (she has a cd that has or either is coming out soon)...i hope that she won't be gone long...i'm kind of getting used to her being on y&r now....i like her and cane together.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:02 PM

Collen is just selfish and naive anyway. Daniel got be recast what about Lily.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:40 AM

I've read somewhere (can't remember where and not sure how reliable this info is) that Korbel is working for the Israeli government. Like I said, not sure how reliable that is but it is an interesting idea.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:23 PM

I wish they would end that Brad, Korbel, and missing art storyline; it was good at first but since it drugged out this long, I am tried. They ended this Shelia/Physillis line quick, I was hoping for her to be on the run.

And I hear within the upcoming 2 weeks or so the Carmen murdered is suppose to be revealed.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:12 PM

subbing

i'm so happy to have found this thread...this is awesome

ok,so someone catch me up please..what happened to phyillis? i know sheila is dead, but what about summer and phyillis..are they alive?
Old 02-12-2007, 10:54 PM

Somer and Physillis are back home, Lauren shot Shelia. Now the police and DA are investigating her Shelia and Paul hideway. The DA also didnt charge Lauren for shoting Shelia.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat85 View Post
And I hear within the upcoming 2 weeks or so the Carmen murdered is suppose to be revealed.
It may have been today
Old 02-13-2007, 05:51 PM

I read at cbs.com it will 19th on Monday. They also said found evidence tat Jana had might be dead, Collen will found bad infomation about Korbel, Victoria is upset to found Brad and Sharon in a car talking again, Amber will try to put a stop to Paul founding the real Phillip.

http://www.glbuzz.com/board/upload/i...?showtopic=145
this is a link i used to read upcoming events for soap operas.

User Tag List