young and the restless anyone? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-13-2007, 07:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat85 View Post
I read at cbs.com it will 19th on Monday. They also said found evidence tat Jana had might be dead, Collen will found bad infomation about Korbel, Victoria is upset to found Brad and Sharon in a car talking again, Amber will try to put a stop to Paul founding the real Phillip.

http://www.glbuzz.com/board/upload/i...?showtopic=145
this is a link i used to read upcoming events for soap operas.
Most of that happened today which should be tomorrow's show in the US.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
I wish they would end that Brad, Korbel, and missing art storyline; it was good at first but since it drugged out this long, I am tried. They ended this Shelia/Physillis line quick, I was hoping for her to be on the run.
I hear you. This has been WAY too drawn out and it's not even that exciting.

Quote:
And I hear within the upcoming 2 weeks or so the Carmen murdered is suppose to be revealed.
This story has been going on way too long as well. I'm sick of it.

And if they bring back Shelia/Sugar as has been speculated, I'll stop watching. It's just too much. If they can't come up with something new and interesting for a change, I'll give it up and I've been watching since I was knee high.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
Most of that happened today which should be tomorrow's show in the US.

Yeah, but Carmen killer won't be reveal until the 19th. And I cant say who did it. Also it said Alison from the As World Turn will make an appearance on Y&R, as a friend of Amber. How in the world are these two friends.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:14 PM

Okay, I missed the day where Lauren shot Sheila. Can anyone give me the quick rundown of how L knew the real S from Phyllis since S made P dress like her?

AND, is Sheila really dead or are they stupidly assuming again? Seriously. The woman doesn't die. If I was Lauren, I'd shoot her, take numerous DNA samples, and then put the body in my basement under 24 hour surveillance until she starts to rot.

ETA another question since I miss shows regularly...
Once it was found out that Phillip was not actually Phillip, was there any mention of telling Nina and (not so little anymore) little Phillip about it?

Prenatal/Pediatric Chiropractor (Diplomate) , raising the next generation drug-free!
DS - CJ :, the love of my life
Old 02-15-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiro_kristin View Post
Okay, I missed the day where Lauren shot Sheila. Can anyone give me the quick rundown of how L knew the real S from Phyllis since S made P dress like her?

AND, is Sheila really dead or are they stupidly assuming again? Seriously. The woman doesn't die. If I was Lauren, I'd shoot her, take numerous DNA samples, and then put the body in my basement under 24 hour surveillance until she starts to rot.
I know! I keep thinking of the scene in Austin Powers, "Why dont you die?!"
Old 02-15-2007, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiro_kristin View Post

ETA another question since I miss shows regularly...
Once it was found out that Phillip was not actually Phillip, was there any mention of telling Nina and (not so little anymore) little Phillip about it?

Lauren or Michael checked Sheila's stomach for the knife wound. They saw the wound a knew it was Sheila. If it had been me, I'd have taken Phyllis and Summer to the hospital for a DNA test just to be on the safe side. That Sheila/Phyllis did die.

There has been some on some of the soap boards that this was Sugar or Sugar (who got plastic surgery years ago to look like Sheila) is coming back. Or that Sheila was Sugar. : If they bring any incarnation of Sheila back to the show ever, I'm done with it.

They haven't told Nina or her son. I have always hoped Nina would come back. I would love it to be the original actress, but if not I think the Nina character would be good for the show.

They need something besides the reliquary and Carmen Mesta stories which I hope are both wrapping up soon.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelf View Post
Lauren or Michael checked Sheila's stomach for the knife wound. They saw the wound a knew it was Sheila. If it had been me, I'd have taken Phyllis and Summer to the hospital for a DNA test just to be on the safe side. That Sheila/Phyllis did die.

There has been some on some of the soap boards that this was Sugar or Sugar (who got plastic surgery years ago to look like Sheila) is coming back. Or that Sheila was Sugar. : If they bring any incarnation of Sheila back to the show ever, I'm done with it.

They haven't told Nina or her son. I have always hoped Nina would come back. I would love it to be the original actress, but if not I think the Nina character would be good for the show.

They need something besides the reliquary and Carmen Mesta stories which I hope are both wrapping up soon.

Well, Shelia could still be alive if that is Sugar, but I agree I would had a DNA test done two because Shelia is so slick she can switch them.
If they bring Nina back would that mean Cricket also, what happened to Cricket anyway. I remember her in business with Michael and Paul.
I know Dru didnt killed Carmen, but Korbel was quick as h*ll to grab Collen that fast.
And Amber character seem stupid, why would she want to stop Cain/Jill/Katherine from finding each other. The man is wealthy if he found out his true identity.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:51 PM

Thanks shelf!

hey, I was completely shocked to see Nikki (melody scott thomas) on My Name is Earl last night! She played the mom of one of his childhood friends. That was so weird! I wonder why she was on the show, and an NBC show of all things? hmmmm....

Prenatal/Pediatric Chiropractor (Diplomate) , raising the next generation drug-free!
DS - CJ :, the love of my life
Old 02-16-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
And Amber character seem stupid, why would she want to stop Cain/Jill/Katherine from finding each other. The man is wealthy if he found out his true identity.
I think it's because she wants to marry him so he'll gain his U.S. citizenship status. If he finds out that he's Jill's son then he will officially be a citizen of the U.S.

Also a spoiler. To read it just highlight the text.

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Dru's character is leaving the show. I can't remember the actresses name but she asked to be released from her contract to do volunteer work and fundraisers and is said to be off by April.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I know Dru didnt killed Carmen, but Korbel was quick as h*ll to grab Collen that fast.
But was Korbel the one who grabbed Colleen. It looks more like he's being set up by Jana.

Quote:
She wants to stop Kain from finding Jill/Katherine because she wants to marry him first to gain his US citizenship. Then when it comes out that he's really a Chancellor she'll have access to half his money as his wife. She has always been a golddigger.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:28 PM

To me it look like Korbel he had Jana and Carmen items in his house. Jana looked scared in that scene but I thought it could been her,too. But Korbel and murdered had on the same jacket, look like it him to me.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:49 PM

So, I think Jana is the murderer, and setting up Korbel. She kept on asking Colleen what the thingy meant, didnt she? Is she Sheila's dd? Someone mentioned that before, was it on the show or just a thought? My thought is that she IS sheilas daughter and murderous like her mom.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM

i think jana is setting up korbel. after all....wasn't she the one with the portfolio....and carmen saw her with it...oh...i can't remember...but, seems like she's trying to dig an awful lot of info out of colleen...and one of the spoilers said korbel is with israeli intelligence and that he saves colleen....so we'll see...but jana is just so mysterious....and all the questioning she's doing to colleen...i think she's in with the people after the reliquary
Old 02-16-2007, 03:57 PM

yeah..amber is definitely golddigging...doesn't she realize that it will come out that she knew about it first before she married him...why not just tell him...they still probably end up together...he seems to really dig her
Old 02-16-2007, 03:57 PM

But Korbel just lied and said he didnt see Collen since las nite, when Lily asked him. I can't wait for Monday until this all over then I catch watch would will happen to Jack running for Senate.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:11 PM

holy cow! I just read some spoilers on a soap board from someone in Canada that gets the Y&R a day ahead of the US. all I can say is :
Old 02-16-2007, 05:00 PM

Too bad Colleen doesn't know about Jana having taken those kickboxing classes she would be very tipped off by the way Jana "attacked" the guy who came in. And why would Jana just happen to have a water bottle? Seems so weird. Interesting how he showed up when Colleen wouldn't reveal anything to Jana about the inscription too. Very very curious indeed.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:01 PM

shelf what is the link for the soap board? I like spoilers
Old 02-16-2007, 05:36 PM

Yes. Please Shelf can we have the link to spoiler.

I change my mind something is up with Jana; esp. at the end of the show.

Amber and Cain is just short term. When he found out she know from beginning, she gone; anyway he good looking and can have anyone woman he want. I think he might fall for Victoria since upset with Brad but then Victoria lean close to JT, again. But if they bring Nina back that match. Come to think about it GC dont have to many single women like men.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:58 PM

this should link right to the thread. it talkes about everything that's going to happen on Mon, so make sure you really want to know.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=219151
Old 02-16-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelf View Post
this should link right to the thread. it talkes about everything that's going to happen on Mon, so make sure you really want to know.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=219151

ohh i LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

THANK YOU!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena1984 View Post
ohh i LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

THANK YOU!!!

oh shucks

what's funny is now I know what happens on Mon but I haven't seen Fridays yet because it just came on here
Old 02-16-2007, 11:25 PM

Whoa!!!!!!!!I just read your link. That is good.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:22 AM

I may have to read there more often!!

I obviously missed something during my off time of Y&R what is this about Kevin having tried to kill Colleen? Here I thought she just hated him b/c of what happened to Lily.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:40 PM

no at one point kevin had locked colleen in a fridge/freezer and set the place on fire...i believe it was nina's....
Old 02-18-2007, 03:48 AM

Yeah, gina restaurant I think he set on fire.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:55 AM

I went back to the link Shelf gave and the spoiler for Feb 26. is truly weird for me but I guess it will make sense afterwards.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=218241
Feb.26 spoiler
Old 02-18-2007, 12:49 PM

Wow! I followed the link shelf provided, and now I can't wait for Y & R this week! It sounds like it's going to be so good.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:54 PM

this *almost* makes me wish I had dvr or soapnet so I won't miss the episodes on tue & thurs when I work.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:56 PM

So how does Amber and Allison know each other.

User Tag List