young and the restless anyone? - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 702 Old 01-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How old is Cane supposed to be becuase Lily is 21 or 22.
#242 of 702 Old 01-20-2008, 08:34 PM

nak
lily is 19 and cane is 27
#243 of 702 Old 01-27-2008, 11:18 PM

I have a question for you lovely Y & T R watchers......... I was working some and missed a few episodes......

1. Is Sheila really dead or is it always going to be a suspicion that she is Phyllis or something????

2. Where did Amber come from? When did she come on the show???

3. Victoria's baby is not Brad's and belongs to McCutie......I'm assuming she was with both of them at some point?

3. When did Drucilla (sp?) die, is she really dead???

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#244 of 702 Old 02-13-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbi View Post
I have a question for you lovely Y & T R watchers......... I was working some and missed a few episodes......

1. Is Sheila really dead or is it always going to be a suspicion that she is Phyllis or something????

3. Victoria's baby is not Brad's and belongs to McCutie......I'm assuming she was with both of them at some point?

1. Don't know - wasn't watching during that time.
2. Not sure - again wasn't watching. But, I do know that she is the reason that Cane found his mother Jill.
3. Yes, she was ending her marriage to Brad and fooling around with JT.
4. She died last year sometime. She was at a photo shoot with Sharon and fell off a cliff. They never did find her body.
#245 of 702 Old 02-13-2008, 01:47 PM

I so wish that I could somehow watch the beginning of the show. Back when Kay & Phillip were together. Also, watching yesterday's episode where Victor was thinking back to when he first met Hope. I can't remember why he was on the farm.
#246 of 702 Old 02-13-2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:

1.Sheila-- has died so many times. But this time I actually believe it.

2.Amber-- was orginally on Bold and the Beautiful, I go in spurts of watching that and Y & R, and I'm not super clear on how she came to Y & R

3.Victoria--- was with both guys

3. Drucilla--- died this past summer, like the PP said, fell off a cliff, but there was no body found...
#247 of 702 Old 02-13-2008, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettsmommy View Post
I so wish that I could somehow watch the beginning of the show. Back when Kay & Phillip were together. Also, watching yesterday's episode where Victor was thinking back to when he first met Hope. I can't remember why he was on the farm.
I love it when Y & R does flash backs, because it's almost always the same actors. Helps me remember way back when.

IIRC, Victor was in a car accident (or was it a plane crash?) and stumbled upon Hope's farm. I think he had amnesia or something, didn't remember Nikki or the kids and started up a life with Hope for awhile.
#248 of 702 Old 02-14-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
nak
thanks. They've underaged her again then.lol When she came back in 2002 & first hooked up with Daniel she was 15 which would make her turning 21 this year.

Quote:
IIRC, Victor was in a car accident (or was it a plane crash?) and stumbled upon Hope's farm. I think he had amnesia or something, didn't remember Nikki or the kids and started up a life with Hope for awhile.
yup he had amnesia. I didn't watch at the time but if you buy enough Soap Opera Digests eventually you catch up.lol
#249 of 702 Old 02-14-2008, 12:53 PM

I can remember watching this show when my mom watched it back then....

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#250 of 702 Old 02-14-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Yeah, that's how I got hooked on it too was b/c my mom watched it. There is a lot I have forgotten. I wish I could go back to the beginning and watch it all. That would take forever!! I pretty much know the story of Victor & Nikki but all that I know of Kay & Phillip or Kay & Rex is pretty much the bits and pieces they give on the show. I kind of remember watching back when Rex was still around but not much.
#251 of 702 Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I am 40 and I have been watching this since I was really young. I can remember watching it with my grandmother and mom. That was a great clip! How fun to see/remember from so long ago!

Bobbi

Wife to Chris

Mama to Maggie

.http://snoodledoodles.blogspot.com/

#252 of 702 Old 02-14-2008, 07:23 PM

Great. Here I should be making dinner and I cant stop watching Y&R intros from years past.

#253 of 702 Old 02-15-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettsmommy View Post
Yeah, that's how I got hooked on it too was b/c my mom watched it. There is a lot I have forgotten. I wish I could go back to the beginning and watch it all. That would take forever!! I pretty much know the story of Victor & Nikki but all that I know of Kay & Phillip or Kay & Rex is pretty much the bits and pieces they give on the show. I kind of remember watching back when Rex was still around but not much.
Today when I was on you tube watching old clips, I had honestly FORGOTTEN a lot! lol....like Nikki wed Victor (again) on her death bed....and DARN that NICK WAS ALWAYS SO HOT!! *drool*.

#254 of 702 Old 02-15-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenjall View Post
Great. Here I should be making dinner and I cant stop watching Y&R intros from years past.

I was hooked today too......

Share if you find out how Victor ended up on that farm in Kansas..I searched and searched for that CLIP!!

#255 of 702 Old 03-01-2008, 05:25 PM

I am loving Y&R right now, Cane and Lily are so cute together!

Now didn't they show a clip at one point of Cane being the one who killed Ji-Min? Or am I just imagining that.

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#256 of 702 Old 03-09-2008, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuasMommy View Post
nak
are you sure? i thought i remember cane once telling lily he was 31.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#257 of 702 Old 03-09-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
thanks. They've underaged her again then.lol When she came back in 2002 & first hooked up with Daniel she was 15 which would make her turning 21 this year.
Except that when she married Daniel in 2006/7 I cant recall she was only 17 so in 4 yrs she only aged 2. So according to her age when she got married 19 would be correct now.

the fastest ager ever would be Vic Jr aka Adam. He was born in 94, just 2 yrs before Noah. So poor little Noah is only 11 or 12 they never say but it seems like he is stuck at 10 to me and Vic Jr is in his upper 20's. Which of course makes no sense in comparison to Nick & Victorias ages as she was born in 83 and he in 88 but aged to 16 in 91 and 94. Victoria was 19 when vic jr was born which means she would be 32 now (or should be 20 based on birth yr lol) and Nick is 29. *I think I just hurt my head with all of that*

Amber should be pretty close to her 30's, can't recall what age she is supposed to be. But on B&B she was 17 arrived there, had and lost the first baby then raising her cousins baby, later loses the twins ( it was twins right, there was 2 caskets). That was what like 3 yrs ago or more? But then it seems like the writers on B&B have totally forgotten about the Amber/Rick marriage and pregnancy loses based on Fridays episode.

and now that I have made it obvious I know way too much about soups it has made me think about years past and wondering what ever happened to certain characters and damn jack has a lot of kids lol
#258 of 702 Old 04-04-2008, 02:02 AM

its been kinda boring lately, I don't mind missing shows

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#259 of 702 Old 04-04-2008, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Except that when she married Daniel in 2006/7 I cant recall she was only 17 so in 4 yrs she only aged 2. So according to her age when she got married 19 would be correct now.
In Soap Opera Digest a few months ago they said that when Lily came back in 2002 she was 15. She married Daniel in winter 2006.

According to soap.com Cane is 31

Amber lost her son on B&B in 1999. She was 17 in 1997 so she should be 28.
#260 of 702 Old 04-08-2008, 01:46 AM

I think victor fixed the paternity test and eventually it will come out that victoria's baby is Brad's. I cant stand brad.
Lilly is soo prego. I hope they don't give her a miscarriage story line.
Im glad that gloria and jeff are actually falling for each other. They totally deserve each other.
I think that they will bring dru back from the dead. They always do that. But they want us to get victoria rowell out of our systems (she rocks) so that they can bring in a new actress.
#261 of 702 Old 04-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyhos View Post
I love it when Y & R does flash backs, because it's almost always the same actors. Helps me remember way back when.

Actually, Victor was driving around in Kansas and got car-jacked. The guy who robbed him crashed the car and he burned beyond recognition. Victor just stumbled onto the farm, and decided to lay low for a while, get away from everyone. I think when he finally realized everyone thought he was dead, he came back.

I can see in my mind Vicky and Nick at the funeral...Nick wasn't more than 10. It was soon after that he got sent to "boarding school".
#262 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 01:31 AM

I hope they don't do the miscarriage or have the baby die storyline either. I can't stand when they do that. I hope they have them have the baby without getting married and live together "in sin"

#263 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 02:37 AM

Do you ever think that anyone on these shows ever get to carry their baby to term? It always seems that they have to play off the premature baby drama. I hope that Lilly will marry Caine. They are so great. <sigh>

Vicky needs to quit being selfish. What a brat! I would love to have a friend like Sabrina, and her dad is a big boy. Bud out bratty victoria!
#264 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 02:46 AM

I agree I hope they let Lilly have a normal pg and birth!

I dunno I think I would be highly pissed and very squeeked out if my father was dating one of my friends. I mean ewww. Its one thing to go after attractive younger women, but one that is your daughters only and best friend? wrong!
#265 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Do you ever think that anyone on these shows ever get to carry their baby to term?
ashley was pg with Abby for about a year.lol Phyllis went to term with Summer.
#266 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 01:35 PM

a "normal" pregnancy and delivery wouldn't make for very interesting television.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#267 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 05:41 PM

Ah, Jack is back in the Abbott home. Go Team Jack!!! I can't wait for Gloria get her cumuppance, and getting Allistor and Jeff to chase after her does not count as just desserts.
#268 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 06:56 PM

does anyone else think that neil is just being creepy about lily's pregnancy? i mean, he asks his girlfriend who just moved in with him to raise his daughter's baby with him not really even considering what lily wants in this whole scenario?! it's not like she's that young (she said on an episode last week that she's 20)...plus she's already been married and divorced, so it's not like he hasn't already experienced a little drama where his daughter's concerned!! i just wish that he'd back off and let her make her own decisions!

ITA about the victor/sabrina thing being creepy! but victoria does have a weird obsession with her parents getting back together (c'mon, it's victor & nikki--they'll reunite eventually!!)

why does this show always hook me?! i've stopped watching a gazillion times throughout my life, but i always come back!!

Adoring wife to my DH since 9/04, SAHM to biggrinbounce.gifDS(9/07)
stork-suprise.gif due 2/3/2011joy.gif
#269 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 PM

yes, i thought it was a little strange that neil didn't think that perhaps the baby's parents might want to raise him/her.

and what was with lily's rejection of cane's proposal? "i've dreamt of this day..." blah, blah, blah. well, things never turn out exactly the way we dream them. be happy you've got this great guy who loves you.

i actually like gloria. am i nuts?

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#270 of 702 Old 04-19-2008, 07:26 PM

i like gloria more than i used to...i really think she's trying to change...it might be nice if she wasn't such a villain, because she's fiesty! i kinda get a kick out of her! but i am glad to see jack back in the mansion!!

btw, i think alistair is bizarre. i'm really happy to have jerry douglas back on the show, but i would rather he just play john's ghost and chat it up with jack every once in awhile...they need to get rid of that creepy alistair character!!

Adoring wife to my DH since 9/04, SAHM to biggrinbounce.gifDS(9/07)
stork-suprise.gif due 2/3/2011joy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page