Desperate Housewives: Season 3 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post

It doesn't surprise me that Austin is sleeping with Danielle, he is alot like his Aunt. OTOH, Julie believing what Danielle said and sleeping with Austin so he wouldn't sleep with someone else seems to be typical Susan.
You're a genius. Think about it...the teens are a reflection of the conflicts between their three moms!

Edie screwed Susan over by lying to Mike, Susan is screwing Bree over...and now their 3 kids are all screwing each other!

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#362 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 07:50 PM

True!
#363 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
WARNING!! GROSS!!!

He was framed for the murder of Mrs. what's her name who cut off her fingers and put them in his home and her blood on his walls, then took a vacation in a remote cabin.

Yeah, and let's not forget that he actually did kill Mrs. Huber. Did he get away with that?

And whatever happened to his son who is now a multi billionaire??
#364 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 10:11 PM

i thought julie seemed smarter than her mom which is why i'm surprised she did what she did. she seemed to call her mom on alot of her ummm stupidity
i think that danielle is pretty devious so i can't imagine she is going to let austin go to quickly.

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#365 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandib50 View Post
do you think orson killed monique?!

No! I think he's innocent of everything but running down Mike, and that was a crime of passion.

I so hope Mike and Susan do not get back together.
#366 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 10:27 PM

So why DID Orson run down Mike? Maybe he thought Mike had killed Monique?

SOMEbody killed Monique. I wonder who it will turn out to be.

Oh, and Kayla's grandmother has got to come into the picture at some point, and make Lynette and Tom's lives hell.

Like the previous poster, I think Carlos and Gaby will get back together. Why else would he have moved in across the street from her?

I would love for Ms. Huber's sister to come back. (What was her name?) Yeah, she's evil. But she does evil to those she considers evil, so she's kinda working for the forces of good. Sort of. You wouldn't want her to dislike you, but if she's on your side, she's a powerful (if underhanded) ally.

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#367 of 662 Old 01-08-2007, 10:28 PM

Where is Lynette's daughter? They show the three boys, but never the littlest one, the girl.

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#368 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Banned

so did Orson really kill Monquie(sp) and how does Alma know about Orson hitting Mike with his car? Orson said something about "You must have talked to Mother".

did Orson confess to his mother?
#369 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 09:40 AM

I think Alma killed Monique!

#370 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 04:12 PM

I don't know about those gross teeth (BTW, why is Bree getting her fingerprints all over the evidence! Think girl, think!) it seemed "too easy " to find??? I love that I can't really guess anything right now! I predict that Carlos and Gabby will end up together way down the road, once they both grow up. I could see the seed for that last night. But I could be completely wrong! This is "Desperate Housewives" after all

And I completely forgot about Zack until last night? Something seems "off" to me. Wasn't he obsessed with Julie? Does he know Mike is in jail?
#371 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 05:56 PM

I was not expecting Zack to show up.lol He needs to lose that hair, it looks like a really horrible wig. Since when did he have a thing for Gabby?

I was wonderng how Alma knows about Orson running over Mike. Was he involved with Bree at the time, I can't remember if they were just starting to date. His mother would have been in the home during that time. Wouldn't the blood on those teeth have been alot darker? They were creepy but looked really fake.
#372 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 06:17 PM

I, too, think Alma killed Monique.

I loved the scene where Lynette succeeds in getting the signature on the liquor license!
#373 of 662 Old 01-15-2007, 08:08 PM

I've thought Alma killed Monique since the last episode...BUT, what does she mean when she says to Orson "I'll tell Bree what you did to Monique".
#374 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Wonder View Post
I wonder if Alma is going to try to seduce Orson, and get pregnant? I'm wondering if she has some kind of hormonal problem that caused her to lose the baby- it might explain the shot.
THAT is a good idea, what a possibility!

ETA: Next week's spoiler shows Alma and Orson in bed together... maybe she drugged him, climbed into bed, and did her thing?
#375 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstkid4me View Post
THAT is a good idea, what a possibility!

ETA: Next week's spoiler shows Alma and Orson in bed together... maybe she drugged him, climbed into bed, and did her thing?
You guys are brilliant - I think you figured it out! I read that they didn't work Marcia Cross' pregnancy into the story so maybe she will think that he cheated on her and leave for awhile? There was no way you could hide my pregnancy if I was an actress; I'm only 5'3.5" and looked "11 months" preggo during my 3rd trimester
#376 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiZ View Post
You guys are brilliant - I think you figured it out! I read that they didn't work Marcia Cross' pregnancy into the story so maybe she will think that he cheated on her and leave for awhile? There was no way you could hide my pregnancy if I was an actress; I'm only 5'3.5" and looked "11 months" preggo during my 3rd trimester
And it's twins.

And she's on bedrest. I read that they may actually do a little filming at her home, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#377 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 12:05 PM

I too believe that Alma is going to try and get pg by Orson. Perhaps he did kill Monique and she found the teeth but is holding them as blackmail on him.

There is supposed to be a pregnancy in the show.
#378 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post

There is supposed to be a pregnancy in the show.

They are leading us to believe it will be Julie, although that could be a red herring. She slept with her boyfriend with a condom and then she and boyfriend and Susan and Edie all discussed over and over the effectiveness of condoms.

"I thought I could just skate 'til menopause!"

#379 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 12:44 PM

They are already having to be creative with filming MArcia Cross. They are only showing her from the chest up lately or behind objects.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#380 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaley View Post
I've thought Alma killed Monique since the last episode...BUT, what does she mean when she says to Orson "I'll tell Bree what you did to Monique".
She framed him once (for her own death), she's just letting him know that she has positioned herself to frame him again. That way, he knows that unless he cooperates with her, she will provide evidence that he killed Monique, even though she did it.
#381 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 01:56 PM

Quote:

And I completely forgot about Zack until last night? Something seems "off" to me. Wasn't he obsessed with Julie? Does he know Mike is in jail?
He's always been off. He's not well. He has switched his obsession from Julie to Gabbie. Stalkerish behavior...classic Zack. Paying someone to break into Gabbie's house with the gifts is just like when he broke in and decorated...who was it Bree's house? for Christmas.

Telling her he won't give up...classic Zack.

As for his two dads I don't think it's a coincidence that he showed back up in the story line right when Paul did. The plot thickens!

#382 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonconformnmom View Post
She framed him once (for her own death), she's just letting him know that she has positioned herself to frame him again. That way, he knows that unless he cooperates with her, she will provide evidence that he killed Monique, even though she did it.
ah, that makes sense. thanks
#383 of 662 Old 01-16-2007, 03:56 PM

Thanks Momtwice and mamaley, that makes a lot of sense!
#384 of 662 Old 01-17-2007, 04:20 AM

I was wondering the same things..waht happened to zac adn how come they never show lynettes little girl? Dh even asked, "didnt they have a baby?" But they finally did show her!

I too thought Julie was too smart to fall for Austin, but hey, teenage hormones, ya know?

I want to see Gabby actually become independant, that would be awesome!

~Me, mama to soapbox boy (1991), photo girl (1997), gadget girl (2003), jungle boy (2005), fan boy (2003) and twirly girl (2011). Twenty years of tree hugging, breastfeeding, cosleeping, unschooling, craziness
#385 of 662 Old 01-17-2007, 11:01 AM

Well, the preview showed Bree punching Alma, so it doesn't seem like she's blaming Orson, at least not yet, which is disappointing. If she walks in and things that Orson cheated, if I were Bree, it would be hard not to beat the crap out of both of them.

I think they didn't write Marcia's pregnancy into the show because of her age, they didn't want her to have to endure a miscarriage on the show if she did in real life (or worse, go through with the show pregnancy.) Does anyone remember this happened to Katey Sagal on "Married with Children" AND on "8 Simple Rules"? (BTW, Katey and her hubby had a baby via surrogate on January 10!)
#386 of 662 Old 01-17-2007, 03:45 PM

Julie sleeping with Austin was such a disappointment to me. She seemed smarter then that. And really, who could believe that Susan was Valedictorian.

I love the old lady who babysits. She is my favorite character.

Kathy-Mom to Blake & Mikaela
#387 of 662 Old 01-17-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewb View Post
And really, who could believe that Susan was Valedictorian.
I'd beleive it. Susan's not a dummy; she just lacks common sense. You can be book smart and still be impulsive and klutzy.
#388 of 662 Old 01-17-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstkid4me View Post
(BTW, Katey and her hubby had a baby via surrogate on January 10!)
Oh thank you for sharing that! I Katey!
#389 of 662 Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Oh thank you for sharing that! I Katey!
Me too, she seems like a really cool person. She has quite the sense of humor to play Peggy Bundy for so long, that's for sure!
#390 of 662 Old 01-18-2007, 03:19 PM

I read somewhere that since Marcia Cross is on bedrest and wont be in a few episodes that they are going to devote more time to Edie and also bring in her son that was mentioned in the pilot, so that should be interesting.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page