Desperate Housewives: Season 3 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 662 Old 09-27-2006, 11:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yep, I'd agree w/that spoiler. Hey, I like using that color rather than the blocking bar. That thing is such a PIA and w/the yellow, you can easily use willpower.

Somehow, I say a woman, too. Oooh I'll ask my friend who just watched Season 2 a couple days ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 662 Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm Unless, that WAS Alma, she was released and then decided to leave him and got killed.
I don't think there'd be enough time to bury the body that deep and have the grass grow ontop.

It was definitly a woman in the institution. I think I remember Susan or Bree asking a nurse who he was visiting and that they(the nurse) said it was his wife.

I also believe Gabby wants a baby, I think she's scared and she really doesn't know how to admit when she's scared/hurt or how to ask for help. She puts on the tought girl act. From what we've seen of her mother I dont' think her mother was a real good role model.

We know they'll never solve that Orson hit mike with his car, everyone seems to forget that Andrew his Mrs. Solis. It makes me wonder about the writers with all the bs between Andrew blackmailing Bree last year, why she never brought it up to him that she could have him arrested for hit and run.

It was only the first episode these missing people will come back.
#63 of 662 Old 09-27-2006, 11:47 PM

It just seemed to me like they jumped through a 6 month window and maybe they just don't plan on saying anything. I hope people are all there still.
#64 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 05:47 AM

The show is being filmed in a shopping area near my son's school. He gets an eyeful each and every lunch time.
#65 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMommy View Post
Yep, I'd agree w/that spoiler. Hey, I like using that color rather than the blocking bar. That thing is such a PIA and w/the yellow, you can easily use willpower.
Cool, I was pretty unsure about that post, I don't know how to do a spoiler font or anything.

I did just think about this though. The body under the mud was not a skeleton, so it could not have been someone who was killed a long time ago, it must have been someone killed recently. So I have a new theory:

I think Orson put his wife in the mental institution when she tried to leave him and they drugged her to keep her in that practically comotose state we saw the lady in that he was visiting. When Orson decided to marry Bree, he had to kill his wife so he would not have two wives. So he killed his wife just now after keeping her in the mental institution, and then he burried her in the construction site, but not deep enough since the rain washed away to expose the body. This all makes sense especially when you think about what a seedy place the mental institution was (remember bree had to break out, they wouldn't let her leave, and that girl she spoke with on the couch I think told her what an awful place it was so he could easily pay the docs enough $$ to do this for him... and the body was buried at Orson's country club).
This is all assuming that the women in the mental hospital Orson visited last season was his wife and that the women under the dirt was his wife, which I could be wrong on, of course. But like I said, just a theory.
#66 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter

ok im going to watch the second season to see if the women in the institute is orsons wife or not,. talks later girls.
#67 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 PM

Okay - I've got this on iTunes, so I just fast forwarded to see who Orson was visiting in the institution. He said that he was visiting his friend - he hesitated over what term to use for his relationship to the woman that he was visiting. The cameras then zoom in on the woman and show her for a second or two. I didn't recognize, so I then looked at the beginning of season 3 and it didn't look like the same person. The woman in season two had reddish curly hair and the woman in season 3 has blonde straight hair. Hmmm....
#68 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLee View Post
Okay - The cameras then zoom in on the woman and show her for a second or two. I didn't recognize, so I then looked at the beginning of season 3 and it didn't look like the same person. The woman in season two had reddish curly hair and the woman in season 3 has blonde straight hair. Hmmm....
OR... sometimes when they are introducing a new character at the end of the season... they may bring back a different person to play the character... so the blonde and red head could be the same character, just a different person playing her... we shall see!!!
#69 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
Cool, I was pretty unsure about that post, I don't know how to do a spoiler font or anything.

I did just think about this though. The body under the mud was not a skeleton, so it could not have been someone who was killed a long time ago, it must have been someone killed recently. So I have a new theory:

I think Orson put his wife in the mental institution when she tried to leave him and they drugged her to keep her in that practically comotose state we saw the lady in that he was visiting. When Orson decided to marry Bree, he had to kill his wife so he would not have two wives. So he killed his wife just now after keeping her in the mental institution, and then he burried her in the construction site, but not deep enough since the rain washed away to expose the body. This all makes sense especially when you think about what a seedy place the mental institution was (remember bree had to break out, they wouldn't let her leave, and that girl she spoke with on the couch I think told her what an awful place it was so he could easily pay the docs enough $$ to do this for him... and the body was buried at Orson's country club).
This is all assuming that the women in the mental hospital Orson visited last season was his wife and that the women under the dirt was his wife, which I could be wrong on, of course. But like I said, just a theory.
The narrator said that Alma left Orson a year ago, so 6 months before he met Bree.
#70 of 662 Old 09-28-2006, 10:49 PM

: Is it Sunday yet?
#71 of 662 Old 09-29-2006, 09:53 PM

May I jump in? Shamelessly, without reading the many, many pages? Shame on me, I know! I just finally got to watch the premiere last night. It was fun- feel like I have whiplash though.

Thank the gods Tom sort of showed an inch of backbone!

Ian- what is the actors name???- is yummmmmmy!

please. be my friend. I promise to read every post from here on out. :

treehugger.gif  Mama of three daughters chicken3.gif
#72 of 662 Old 09-29-2006, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvia View Post
May I jump in? Shamelessly, without reading the many, many pages? Shame on me, I know! I just finally got to watch the premiere last night. It was fun- feel like I have whiplash though.

Thank the gods Tom sort of showed an inch of backbone!

Ian- what is the actors name???- is yummmmmmy!

please. be my friend. I promise to read every post from here on out. :
Ian = Dougray Scott, very yum! He was the prince in the movie "Ever After"
#73 of 662 Old 09-30-2006, 11:36 AM

Less then 24 hours and counting for the next episode of Desperate Housewives!!!! (atleast where I'm at)

:
#74 of 662 Old 09-30-2006, 10:28 PM

I totally forgot about orson going to the mental ins. last season. I didn't watch the reruns this summer.

I love this show :
#75 of 662 Old 10-01-2006, 11:52 PM

Monique? Who the hell is Monique??

OMG - this was a good one.... is it too early to talk about what happened?
#76 of 662 Old 10-01-2006, 11:56 PM

And where is Bree's daughter... she just happened to NOT show up at her own mothers wedding? But then I see they are bringing the son into the next epsiode????????

Had to at the end about what happened to gabby and her husband... maybe she will end up pregnant after all!
#77 of 662 Old 10-01-2006, 11:58 PM

I don't think it's too early!

OMG to Carlos and Gabby, I thought they were going to get back together. I can't believe that fertility clinic! I can't believe that all Carlos and Gabby got was an "I'm sorry."
#78 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:05 AM

Can anyone translate the French phrase that was said at the end of the show? "Something something, Monique."

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#79 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-Marita View Post
Can anyone translate the French phrase that was said at the end of the show? "Something something, Monique."
AHH! That's what I want to know! I'm sure she was his first wife. Alma was wife 2. Which makes Bree wife 3.

Bree: "it's bad luck for him to see the bride before the wedding!"
Lynette: "well, it's also bad luck to marry a wife killer".

#80 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:32 AM

...On the other hand, she DID sleep with Gaby's husband...and still Gabrielle's waiting on her hand and foot.

What do you DO in a situation like that!? Cheating is cheating, no matter what language you speak!

WARNING: The comments and opinions expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of the community in which I reside; or those of the internet parenting network.
#81 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:39 AM

On televisionwithoutpity.com, they're saying that he said, in French, "i miss you monique".

But I think he sounded kind of evil when he said it...
#82 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:45 AM

I am tiring of the story line with Tom and Lynette and the chick. What's her name? I hope that plays out soon.

This episode wasn't as exciting as last week's, but still good. I was shocked to see that the dead lady wasn't Alma.

I really hope Carlos and Gabby get back together.

Did anyone else think that guy showing up at the wedding was creepy. How did he know Susan was going to be there? I guess she mentioned it in conversation? Stalkerish if you ask me.

Bree's gown was SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
#83 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:50 AM

ACK it's on in 15 mins!!!
#84 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 12:59 AM - Thread Starter

Who is monica???

Is john back with Gabby?? At the end when they were showing preview of next week, gabby was sleeping with some guy. I hoipe its John, he was hottttttt. Man i love DHW. It is just so good.
#85 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 01:15 AM

Can I just say that while Tom's ex fling annoys me, I loved Lynette trying to set her up with Carlos. "He cheated on my friend, so he deserves whatever heaping load of crazy she's going to rain down on him..." or something like that... I laughed and clapped like a crazy woman.

And the black baby? OMG! I had said to DH during commercial something like - There will be a surprise with the baby - it'll be like, triplets or something... and it came out black! OMf - I'm psychic!
#86 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 02:05 AM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he said "Tu me manque" which if I remember correctly means "I miss you". I may have spelled it wrong though, I haven't spoken french on any regular basis since 1994.

R~mama to 3

#87 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 08:08 AM

The coroner/ME said the body was well preserved b/c it was in clay...who knows, maybe Orson had another wife?!
#88 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 08:21 AM

I think Orson switched his wife with someone at a mental hospital (someone named Monique), and then had to get rid of Monique to complete the switch.

I MISSED this part: what did the fertility clinic say? Who's baby is it? Who is going to be raising that baby? Are Carlos and Gabby giving it back to the clinic?!

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#89 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 09:42 AM

I thought Orson said "due le monde Monique" which means "you had the world Monique". Who is Monique?
#90 of 662 Old 10-02-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I think Orson switched his wife with someone at a mental hospital (someone named Monique), and then had to get rid of Monique to complete the switch.

I MISSED this part: what did the fertility clinic say? Who's baby is it? Who is going to be raising that baby? Are Carlos and Gabby giving it back to the clinic?!
I think the docs said that Carlos/Gabby's embryo got put in the wrong woman and didn't "take", so they have to give back the other baby cuz it was never theirs to begin with. So Carlos/Gabby are back where they started, with no baby.

So why did Orson's wife look different? Is he also a plastic surgeon? I was confused about that part

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page