what time tomorrow?

Welcoming our twins :: born February 21, 2009 at 33 weeks! :
C-section due to pre-eclampsia and HELLP:
#63 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
9 EST

I will have to watch it on Thursday and will be an entire day behind on this thread!
#64 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 12:28 PM

I can't wait!!!!!!

Angie: mama to Erika and Ani: dw to Ole:::
#65 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyhead View Post
9 EST

I will have to watch it on Thursday and will be an entire day behind on this thread!
Me, too!
#66 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 03:24 PM

I can't wait either. Did you see this? I'm a hardcore Lostonian also (love that nickname btw!) but this is too much for me:

Lost Barbies......okay "Action Figures"

Touchstone Television, a division of Disney-ABC Television Group, and McFarlane Toys invite fans of the worldwide phenomenon Lost to be among the first to purchase action figures based on their favorite Lost characters. The exclusive signing event will take place at the Toys "R" Us International flagship store in New York City on Monday, November 6, from 4pm to 7pm.

During the event, a principal Lost cast member (to be announced) and McFarlane Toys' creative force and Spawn creator, Todd McFarlane will autograph purchases of Lost Series 1 action figures. This will be a ticketed event and details on the ticketing process will be announced at a later date here on Spawn.com. Autographs will be limited to Lost action figures.

McFarlane Toys' Lost Series 1 captures six compelling characters from the show's first season: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Locke, Charlie and Shannon. This series of six-inch action figures will include a detailed prop reproduction central to each character's story, enabling fans to "own" a piece of the show's mythology. As an added bonus, voice chip technology brings the figures to life with quotes taken directly from classic Lost episodes.

Lost Series 1 will be found in stores nationwide this November.

McFarlane Toys will be providing one full set of Lost action figures plus "The Hatch" boxed set signed by Todd McFarlane! Entrants will also be vying for the complete Lost second season DVDs, courtesy of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, a complete box set of Inkworks Lost: Season Two premium trading cards and a one-year subscription to Lost: The Official Magazine.

More pics here.

Also, Lost Series 2 Action Figures Available in May:
• Sawyer
• Jin
• Sayid
• Desmond
• Sun
• Mr. Eko
• Oceanic Flight 815 Crash Site Boxed Set
#67 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 05:30 PM

My dh and I are hardcore lost fans!! We don't have cable, and only get 3 channels, luckily one is CTV which carries lost in Canada!! We have season 1 on DVD and I rented the last disk of season 2 the other day to catch up.
Question:
I thought I saw all the episods last season, but when I was watching the last disk there was a lookback to an episode with Claire (something with her walking down a 'hospital like' corridor, etc). Was there an episode last season that explains what happened to Claire when she was kidnapped by the others??? If so, could anyone tell me the name or number of the episode so I can rent it before I tomorrow!!!!
Soooooooo gald I found this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#68 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxinsmom View Post
Question:
I thought I saw all the episods last season, but when I was watching the last disk there was a lookback to an episode with Claire (something with her walking down a 'hospital like' corridor, etc). Was there an episode last season that explains what happened to Claire when she was kidnapped by the others???
I went and looked, it happened during episode #10 of season 1 ("Raised By Another), but it's explained during episode #15 of season 2 ("Maternity Leave").

In season 1 she's kidnapped by Ethan Rom, who was an Other posing as one of the castaways. She ends up getting away and is found again by the castaways, and then you don't know what happens until season 2. She has no recollection of what happened.

In season 2 Arron (her son) gets sick, and she has flash backs of what happened to her when she was kidnapped (there's a baby nursery, medical procedures, vaccinations, and a bunch of other stuff), and she thinks where they kept her contains medicine that will help her son, so she enlists Kate, who in turn gets a gun from Sawyer, to help her find this place. They also go looking for Rousseau (aka the "French chick") because Clair thinks she was involved in someway.

So they set out into the jungle following Clair's flash backs (with Rousseau in tail) until they find another Dharma hatch. They go inside and she finds the nursery in her flash backs, except now everything is stripped and there is nothing left there. It looks like they abandoned the place. So while Clair is rummaging around looking for her medicine, Kate goes off and finds a room full of lockers that has disguises in it - dirty clothes, fake beards, costume make-up, etc. She finds the disguise that "Zeke" wore that night they established the thou-shalt-not-cross-into-our-jungle line (when they went in search of Micheal after he took off).

Rousseau was there to look for her daughter, Alex. No such luck. But after they leave the hatch Clair has another flash back and realizes that Rousseau helped her get back to her castaways, because her daughter, Alex, helped set her free and the Others were looking for her. Rousseau = good guy.

Hope that helps.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
#69 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Of_60 View Post

In season 2 Arron (her son) gets sick, and she has flash backs of what happened to her when she was kidnapped (there's a baby nursery, medical procedures, vaccinations, and a bunch of other stuff), and she thinks where they kept her contains medicine that will help her son, so she enlists Kate, who in turn gets a gun from Sawyer, to help her find this place. They also go looking for Rousseau (aka the "French chick") because Clair thinks she was involved in someway.

So they set out into the jungle following Clair's flash backs (with Rousseau in tail) until they find another Dharma hatch. They go inside and she finds the nursery in her flash backs, except now everything is stripped and there is nothing left there. It looks like they abandoned the place. So while Clair is rummaging around looking for her medicine, Kate goes off and finds a room full of lockers that has disguises in it - dirty clothes, fake beards, costume make-up, etc. She finds the disguise that "Zeke" wore that night they established the thou-shalt-not-cross-into-our-jungle line (when they went in search of Micheal after he took off).

Rousseau was there to look for her daughter, Alex. No such luck. But after they leave the hatch Clair has another flash back and realizes that Rousseau helped her get back to her castaways, because her daughter, Alex, helped set her free and the Others were looking for her. Rousseau = good guy.
THANKS!!!
I thought I saw every episode...apparently not. Thanks for being so specific, Im going to rent that one. I thought Rousseau's child was a boy, but your saying Alex is a girl? Maybe she was the girl who asks Micheal about Claire in the episode where you find out what happened to Micheal when he's captured by the others.
OMG it's such a great show!
#70 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxinsmom View Post
I thought Rousseau's child was a boy, but your saying Alex is a girl? Maybe she was the girl who asks Micheal about Claire in the episode where you find out what happened to Micheal when he's captured by the others.
Yep, that's her.

#71 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 10:32 PM

Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

Thanks for that episode recap north_of_60! That was the only episode I missed last season.
#72 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 10:44 PM

I just saw a preview for it. Cannot wait, cannot wait, cannot wait, cannot wait, cannot wait, CANNOT WAIT. It's like Christmas Eve tonight!

ONE MORE SLEEP!

#73 of 93 Old 10-03-2006, 10:59 PM

:
#74 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 12:01 AM

I can't wait either!!! I'm so ready to find out what's going to happen!!!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#75 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 11:35 AM

: :
#76 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_work_in_progress View Post

As for the connections... haven't you ever found yourself connected to somebody completely random? Six degrees. Out of 40-some odd people on the island, you're going to find some people connected to others. When I was a child, I used to go to the same small campground as my stbx. We lived over 80 miles away from each other, and this is not a popular camp ground, either. I've experienced odd connections with other MDC members, too. It's a small world after all.
It is definitely a small world. I've come across some freakish connections between me and random people. I post frequently on another board devoted to myths/fantasy. It's a HUGE board. Perhaps as big as this one. I get an email joke from one of the members whom I hadn't chatted with or really interacted with. I'm about to delete the email when I notice this person got the email joke from.........my first cousin! What makes this even more freakish is that I live in Hawaii and my cousin lives in Paris and this person who sent the email lives in Switzerland. Somehow the person I barely know online was the real life roommate of my first cousin when they were both studying in Paris. I was trying to think what the chances are of me coming across someone on a large internet message board who knows my cousin who lives a world away. The odds are pretty small, IMO.

Normal is just a setting on your dryer.
#77 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 02:14 PM

The previews for tonights show have me so curious! Jack gets hit by a flood, Kate goes to dinner with Henry Gail, and Sawyer looks like he's kept in an animal pen?

#78 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Of_60 View Post
Sawyer looks like he's kept in an animal pen?
Ooooh, does he look sweaty?
#79 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I can't wait !!!!
Im not going to be able to watch it until tomorrow I have to wait till its up in itunes I might just have to go and hang out with other losties tonight
#80 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 03:30 PM

13 weeks straight up Lost!
#81 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 05:04 PM

Quote:

Um, isn't he always?

#82 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 05:47 PM

sweaty and/or DIRTY

My dd gets out of work at 9:45pm, I told her to have bf pick her up or wait until 10:15...
#83 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 09:49 PM

DH has been really really looking forward to the new lost season, and as we were watching some other show on nat'l geographic, our cable cut out!! Checked all the channels...our cable is OUT! The neighbor came over and said her cable was out!!

PLEASE someone tell me what happens tonight! we are so MAD!! how can the cable go out tonight??:

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#84 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 PM

t minus 6 minutes and counting...

:
#85 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 10:10 PM

What a cool beginning! It's been worth the wait, and it's only to the first commercial break! But who picks Stephen King for a book club book?
#86 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 10:15 PM

for once ABC got it right, you can't miss the first 5 minutes.

Christy , try YouTube for tonight's episode if you don't get cable.
#87 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 10:20 PM

wish I could fast forward over the commercials LOL

I'm Andrea - I have three boys - 12 year old twins & an 11 year old

#88 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splendid View Post
for once ABC got it right, you can't miss the first 5 minutes.

Christy , try YouTube for tonight's episode if you don't get cable.
thanks. DH is playing video games. He said the cable is back on, but channel 12 and 13 aren't coming in! Channel 12 is our ABC station!!!!!!!!! WTF is that about??!!??

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#89 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 10:43 PM

i am glued to the set..and i want to know what's gonna happen to Kate!
#90 of 93 Old 10-04-2006, 11:23 PM

I was so excited to get on ABC.com to watch it today and they won't let me!!! UGH!!! It says only for people in the US--bugger!! I hope someone on You Tube shows it--I'm dying to watch!!! I can't wait until the DVDs come out--I can't, I really, really, really can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara:  an always learning SAHM of Ilana (11) and Aiden (8) living in Belgium with my amazing husband.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page