New Prison Break 9/25 :) inmates hit the town - Mothering Forums
Television > New Prison Break 9/25 :) inmates hit the town
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 04:03 PM 09-25-2006
i can't wait to see what happens when they start interacting with the common folk...there have been too many close calls already...my heart just races (wait maybe that is wentworth ****** LOL)....

fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 06:39 PM 09-26-2006
ok...where are the other fans? i thought last night was very exciting and next week should be great
purplemama's Avatar purplemama 10:26 PM 09-26-2006
I'm here! I enjoyed yesterday's epidode, too. After each episode, I keep wondering, "How are they going to get out of this one?" But the previews said someone isn't going to make it next week. I really hope it's that scuzball t-bag. I cannot stand him.

It looks like Sarah's father is finally starting to see the light!
hazeleyes's Avatar hazeleyes 10:52 PM 09-26-2006
Oooh! A new thread. Prison Break is my favorite show.

I hope t-bag is the one that doesn't make it. He is one disgusting man.

It shocked me that Sarah's father found out what's going on. I'm glad.

I can't wait to see next week's show.
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 02:16 AM 09-27-2006
i am glad about sarah's father and i think tweener will be the one shot.....but i like him and would rather it was t-bag i hope it is not c-note (although he seems to have a scary side -- how he talks to scofield) or sucre :
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 02:20 AM 09-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeleyes View Post
Oooh! A new thread. Prison Break is my favorite show.

I hope t-bag is the one that doesn't make it. He is one disgusting man.

It shocked me that Sarah's father found out what's going on. I'm glad.

I can't wait to see next week's show.
hey hazeleyes....yuo have to pick....prison break or seventh heaven.......LOL....you have to pick....which is really your favorite? (remember what thread you are on.... )
hazeleyes's Avatar hazeleyes 03:02 AM 09-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromscatteredtribe View Post
hey hazeleyes....yuo have to pick....prison break or seventh heaven.......LOL....you have to pick....which is really your favorite? (remember what thread you are on.... )
I record Prison Break and watch 7th Heaven. Then I watch Prison Break with my husband when he gets home from work. I cannot choose my #1 favorite.
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 03:08 AM 09-27-2006
ok....good enough answer....seventh heaven is a habit and prison break is a fix for me
the_lissa's Avatar the_lissa 03:11 AM 09-27-2006
I love Prison Break.

I think Sarah's father will die if anyone finds out that he is catching on to things.

What do you guys think the deal is with the disconnected phone numbers?
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 03:13 AM 09-27-2006
i think there will be a pattern and the missing number or the average will be the right one

that way one paper found won't mean he is
PrettyBird's Avatar PrettyBird 01:34 PM 09-27-2006
I me some Michael Scofield...yummers. I hope T-bag bites the dust, but he's too much of a character for them to axe him. My guess is C-Note or Tweener. Poor Tweener, so stupid and so did not deserve to be in prison in the first place. I'm glad Abruzzi was the one that died earlier. He really did deserve to be behind bars forever.

I don't see any way this show can go beyond this season though
fromscatteredtribe's Avatar fromscatteredtribe 01:39 PM 09-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBird View Post
I don't see any way this show can go beyond this season though
maybe they will allow them to get away and it will focus on sarah and her prison time and trying to get her out?
Up