Old 05-17-2007, 03:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanInItaly View Post
Mitch's blog?

http://ironmitch.blogspot.com/2006/1...lete-andy.html

I don't know what to think...I've heard he's a nice guy, one friend told me today they make fun of him about it. (her husband is a diver) I had another friend swear he's a flirt. LOL, Pearl Harbor is a "small town", LOL.

He does swear he's in love and he's engaged though...
This is so fun that you've got a bit of an "inside scoop". I really hope he's sincere about it. I can definitely see him being a big flirt, but sometimes even flirts want to settle down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2007, 04:11 AM

Poor Bevin! : I was still rooting for Tessa, but I felt terrible for her. I thought she handled it graciously though. I hope she finds a good guy.

And wow, I was skeptical but Andy had me hooked by the end. He really did seem sincere. I hope they make it!

SusanInItaly, do you have any more insider knowledge?
Old 05-22-2007, 04:51 AM

Wow, I only started watching last week. And that's because I went to high school with Bevin back in the day. (Private Baha'i school up here on Vancouver Island) I was shocked she'd go on this show, literally floored.

I feel really sorry for her, I know what happened in her past w/ the divorce etc. (her ex went to the same school as us) so this is going to be a huge challenge for her to get through. I hope that she picks up and moves on and tries to make better choices down the road, and although I think it was wonderful that she took a risk, it's might be better for her to be careful with her heart from now on.

DH said, "Maybe she'll be the next Trista" after she left in the limo, and I said "I sure as heck pray that doesn't happen!!!"

- Kira
Old 05-22-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kira~ View Post
DH said, "Maybe she'll be the next Trista" after she left in the limo, and I said "I sure as heck pray that doesn't happen!!!"
I had the same thoughts! I wonder if they'll bring her back as the next bachelorette. It worked for Trista and Ryan though!

That must have been so weird to see someone you know on TV! Especially in this venue.

Are ya'll going to watch the recap thing tonight?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:51 AM

She was 2 grades ahead of me, so I wasn't close to her, but she was really popular and fun to be around. It's weird to see her on tv yes, particularly on a show which you wouldn't normally see someone raised as a Baha'i, since we are not permitted to have pre-marital physical intimacy, etc.

I watched the recap tonight, and was thinking that between Tessa's goofy muffin joke and Andy's sappiness, they probably will be a good match.

- Kira
Old 05-23-2007, 05:29 AM

I think he should have picked Bevin, but Tessa was a safer choice. Something about the way they act doesn't seem totally in love to me.

No more info here, other than hearing he says he's in love,etc.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:02 AM

From a google search, it seems like he proposed, she said no, but they're still together. Anyone hear any more details?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenSheba'sMom View Post
From a google search, it seems like he proposed, she said no, but they're still together. Anyone hear any more details?
What do you mean? Didn't you see her say yes?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:29 PM

Old 05-23-2007, 01:36 PM

I think the rumor that she said no isn't true.

I was reading a bit on the television without pity forums : and they made some really good points:
-ultimately Andy loves the chase and Tessa really makes him chase her while Bevin just made it so easy, he didn't have to chase her at all. Bevin was more into Andy than he was into her and ultimately it was a turn off for him.
-that Tessa is "above" Andy in terms of class/money, which makes her a really great catch (to him) and a challenge. This also explains why her family was so cold to him (I didn't see that part), to them guys like Andy are a dime a dozen.

I can't remember what else...when I was reading it last night I was thinking "oh yeah, that makes sense!" but now I can't remember the rest.

I do hope they make it.

ETA: I watched the recap last night and I was impressed with the way Bevin handled herself. She was very classy about it. Andy...not so much. I was bugged how he kept touching her knee and then when she said "Some things are better left unsaid" he had to shoot off his big mouth anyway. I just thought it was disrespectful. She deserves someone less flirty/more respectful.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:08 AM

Yeah, I thought bevin was very classy about it. I doubt I would have been that composed!

User Tag List