So You Think You Can Dance? - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

#481 of 483 Old 08-25-2007, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayseeliz View Post
Didn't Benji turn the contract with Celine down? I seem to remember them mentioning that..
REALLY? That's awesome. I wouldn't have been happy to have to dance with Celine. Seems like after winning such a huge competition you shouldn't really limit yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 483 Old 08-25-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilajolene View Post
REALLY? That's awesome. I wouldn't have been happy to have to dance with Celine. Seems like after winning such a huge competition you shouldn't really limit yourself.
Yup- he did. Celine's show didnt' have any swing in it and he didn't think he'd fit in. I'm glad he had that option- it would have been horrible if he had been forced to do the show.
#483 of 483 Old 08-28-2007, 11:17 PM

So glad for Sabre, she's been my fav from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Fence View Post
I think Danny is an awesome dancer. I think there is a bias against techically great dancers. Anyone remember Blake?

Since I'm guessing that most votes are called in by teen and pre-teen girls, what we have here is what I like to call "The Mary Lou Retton Effect". I think Sabra inspired a LOT of young women. I hope that some of you are old enough to know who Mary Lou is.

: Sabra!
I'm old enough to remember! LOL

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page