Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a love/hate thing for ED. He loves his daughter, thats for sure, and I can see why she would despise him He can say some pretty nasty stuff, and is really does have a loud mouth.
I think America is trying to get Eric evicted Hard people to nominate? How about darn near impossible, and how to make him look really bad in the meantime.
Cross your fingers, it just might work.

waiting on the power of the three wolf moon. 
#302 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 PM

Dick's a bartender, right? No wonder he's so good at finding that thing in someone to either make them feel better (with Dani sometimes and now his new alliance w/ Jen) or find that weak spot and go for it. You have to read someone well to be able to hone in on what it is that really gets their panties in a twist. I would much rather have someone in the game that is an open book like Dick than someone as underhanded as Eric or Dustin.

SPOILER
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
looks like BB is playing some games or something-they told Eric to go to bed b/c he's sick (they had a medic in there) and that has Jess & DUstin wondering if Eric is playing both sides. Jess has apparently told Jen that she will be the replacement nom. Zach seems to be playing both sides, playing dumb with both. PoV ceremony happening right now....
#303 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
Did anyone see Amber's tirade about jews?
my kids have been sick and i just went and looked at this on youtube. i thought she was just irritating but that is disgusting. tameka sure was...er, tactful or something. yuck. double yuck. :
#304 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 05:53 PM

I'm so confused aftr reading Jokers today : Are they making it look like Dick did something or put something in the juice? Also Dani went into the diary room and was told to come out looking upset pr crying? ANd who needs to know that at 8:45 this morning Dustin was applying his makeup and curling his eye lashes?

I wonder what will happen with the veto....Hmmm..
#305 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 07:13 PM

Starr-people who post on jokers post EVERYTHING. Dick has been messing with EVERYONE and their stuff lately just to piss them off. It's a PITA to weed through it all, but you can find some jems-Ambers antisemitism, Eric's disgusting comments about D & ED, some of the chats people are having, finding out BB tried to sway the Eric vote.

SPOILER

Dick used the veto to save Danielle, Dustin put up as replacement nominee. ED has been apologizing to Amber and Jameka saying that all his attacks were to get people to hate him and take the spotlight of Danielle. I guess Dick's speech was very heartfelt and there were some HG's crying. AP challenge must have been for Eric to give Jess the cold shoulder, and she's been upset by it. His excuse is BB told him to stay away from her b/c he's sick. Jess said that putting Dustin up as replacement has made it a "new game." Hmmmmm....
#306 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
Starr-people who post on jokers post EVERYTHING. Dick has been messing with EVERYONE and their stuff lately just to piss them off. It's a PITA to weed through it all, but you can find some jems-Ambers antisemitism, Eric's disgusting comments about D & ED, some of the chats people are having, finding out BB tried to sway the Eric vote.

SPOILER

Dick used the veto to save Danielle, Dustin put up as replacement nominee. ED has been apologizing to Amber and Jameka saying that all his attacks were to get people to hate him and take the spotlight of Danielle. I guess Dick's speech was very heartfelt and there were some HG's crying. AP challenge must have been for Eric to give Jess the cold shoulder, and she's been upset by it. His excuse is BB told him to stay away from her b/c he's sick. Jess said that putting Dustin up as replacement has made it a "new game." Hmmmmm....

Oh dear, now I am not only addicted to the actual show but now I cannot wait to see what the spoilers say.Please, oh please, keep posting them!!!!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#307 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post

Oh dear, now I am not only addicted to the actual show but now I cannot wait to see what the spoilers say.Please, oh please, keep posting them!!!!
Me too! I've been reading the live feed recaps on fansofrealitytv.com every hour.... AND, I still want to watch the show....!
#308 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiij View Post
Me too! I've been reading the live feed recaps on fansofrealitytv.com every hour.... AND, I still want to watch the show....!
Me too! Though, I didn't want to watch this week as I was just so put off by the nastiness this week. I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see how everything is edited, and REALLY interested in Thursday!

BTW-the LNC is now the GPA: Good People Alliance :Puke
#309 of 656 Old 08-13-2007, 11:54 PM

Eric just told people he was sick because the AP vote was that he had to give Jess the cold shoulder. He wasn't really sick and there were no medics and I don't believe that BB told him to say that.

Also, Dani told Dick (I think?) that she purposely came out of the DR trying to look upset. She didn't say that BB told her to that I read.

I need to stop reading the live feeds, LOL. I get so far ahead of the show that its like Deja Vu haha
#310 of 656 Old 08-14-2007, 10:24 PM

If Danielle was smart, she should start yelling "Stop it Dad...quit being mean...just like you were to me all my life" or something like that to get the sympathy going. She really needs to act like she hates her dad.
#311 of 656 Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 PM

OMG-I really love how the AP stuff really puts kinks in the plans! It's great! And I love the sad sap story of Eric's about how ED has been saying despicable things...if Eric were only as up front as ED and say the incest & pregnancy comments out loud....

I would have laughed if after Dick made that last shot in PoV he said, "God told me to hit the ball in that spot." I know I might be a minority, but I really like Dick-he's honest about trying to get into people's heads about the game...and he's good at it (got to be the bartending that helps).

And wait....NO AMBER CRYING OR PRAYING TONIGHT?!?! It was kind of dull without the organ music! And on a vanity note-Amber has to get rid of the bad braids. She has such pretty hair. :

I did like Danielle's comment to Jameka about her judging people when she preaches her religion, and how Danielle feels religion is personal and shouldn't be force upon people. Strategy or not, that was a great comment and really stopped Jameka in her tracks. Jameka's pretty rude herself-I noticed that she really doesn't want to have a 2 way "heated discussion" with anyone-she wants to be the only one talking since she's always right.
#312 of 656 Old 08-14-2007, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter

HEHEHE.... I am tickled!!! I was bouncing around the livingroom when I saw that American can determine who Eric votes for. That and the seed that Jen planted in Jessica's head is a recipe for Dick to stay!!!!! It will be boring without him and like a pp said, they would be smart to take him with them to the final two because no one in the jury house will vote for him. And also, if they think he is brutal in the main house, who knows what he will be like in the jury house. Oh, I love it when they get into huge arguements like tonight!!!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#313 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
HEHEHE.... I am tickled!!! I was bouncing around the livingroom when I saw that American can determine who Eric votes for. That and the seed that Jen planted in Jessica's head is a recipe for Dick to stay!!!!! Oh, I love it when they get into huge arguements like tonight!!!
Didn't see tonight's episode as I'm supposed to be studying...BUT have to say ditto to everything in the above post. I went on to cbs.com to vote (many many times) for Eric to vote out Dustin. So, hopefully Dick's got a chance. I wonder if Zach and Jen will vote for Dick? If so, then Dustin's definitley going home... I Can't Wait for Thursday!!! :
#314 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 10:53 AM

I didn't catch all of it but I am so glad Danielle set Jameka straight. I really hope Dick stays!
#315 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 03:50 PM

I'm sorry, but I hope Dick goes. He crossed a line with the stuff he was saying, especially about Dustin and his sexuality. I just can't root for someone who is so homophobic/bigoted/nasty. I am just glad they left out the sexually violent and homophobic comments out of the edited show.
#316 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
It *does* seem like America is trying to mess up Eric's game! I can't believe he is even doing some of the assignments, when it could cost him big time. Giving Jess the silent treatment was ridiculous. Dude, you are TALKING to HER. That's not the silent treatment, now is it?!

It is amazing how Jen can make stuff up and look totally sincere. She could probably convince Jess that Eric and Dustin are actually aliens from outerspace.
#317 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipGal View Post
It *does* seem like America is trying to mess up Eric's game! I can't believe he is even doing some of the assignments, when it could cost him big time. Giving Jess the silent treatment was ridiculous. Dude, you are TALKING to HER. That's not the silent treatment, now is it?!
Yes, I have to admit I am trying to mess up Eric's game (I voted for him to evict Dustin). Mainly because I want other people to win and not him.

Also, I'm sure Eric wants the $10,000 for every 5 completed tasks so I am not surprised that he is doing the assignments.

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

So it looks like there is a big twist in the house. While everyone was sleeping, a "Mad Hatter" came into the house. First Zach woke up and the Mad Hatter kept saying these phrases. Soon everyone was up and the Mad Hatter kept repeating the phrases and making sure that everyone got them right. The HG's would repeat after him and if they got it wrong, he would say it to them again correctly. The HG's then went outside for some kind of competition. And then it went black

Thursday's show should be interesting.....
#318 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyMama View Post
I'm sorry, but I hope Dick goes. He crossed a line with the stuff he was saying, especially about Dustin and his sexuality. I just can't root for someone who is so homophobic/bigoted/nasty. I am just glad they left out the sexually violent and homophobic comments out of the edited show.
I totally agree.
#319 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 06:10 PM

Oh boy the spoilers do look good, should be interesting. I wonder if there will be a double eviction? Or whoever wins HOH has to nominate on the spot, possibly evisting a 2nd person on Thursday... I wonder if this is something Eric is in on or not...
#320 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 06:26 PM

Whatever happened to the POV meeting speech that Dick supposedly made that had everyone in tears? I thought thats what they were saying in the live feeds, but I didnt see that last night. Did they edit it out?

From reading joker's updates it seems the show is sooo edited to tell the storyline the producers want.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#321 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 06:32 PM

I think its being edited SOO much. Yeah I was waiting for some big speech but nope. Although I *think* I saw one of the girls wiping her eyes but there was nothing before that at all.

I wish Nick would send Dani a banner. I guess banners are being flown alot and so some days the houseguests are on lockdown to keep them from reading.
#322 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Oh boy the spoilers do look good, should be interesting. I wonder if there will be a double eviction? Or whoever wins HOH has to nominate on the spot, possibly evisting a 2nd person on Thursday... I wonder if this is something Eric is in on or not...
There has to be at least one double week-there are 9 guests and 5 weeks left. To the pp who mentioned ED and his comments-he admitted that he said things to get into people's heads to hate him and help Danielle. Since PoV Ceremony on Monday (actual day done) ED has been apologizing to everyone and telling them that he's done what he has for Danielle. (I'll be very surprised if that makes it to TV.) What CBS is not showing on TV are Eric's numerous comments on how Danielle will be pregnant with Dicks baby by the end of this-eww. They are all making very personal attacks-some are being showed, some are not. It's a very edited show, so unless you are actually watching the live feeds the TV watchers are only getting what CBS wants you to see. And I"m still intrigued!

ED is trying to broker a deal with Eric (and Jess) to keep ED this week and vote out Dustin, then go for the weaker players until it's final 4 ED, Dani, Jess & Eric...there's just so much game talk it's insane! And there was a mad hatter that came into the house giving all these clues that has everyone confused. Zach & Amber have a dinner date, and Jameka is worried Z will talk about the clues to mess up Amber since she doesn't have a good memory.

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!
#323 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 11:07 PM

sorry, I don't care why he made the comments he did and I don't believe for one second that he didn't mean what he was saying. They were out line, violent, homophobic, bigoted, etc. Even if he didn't mean them there is just no excuse or reason that makes them ok to say.
#324 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
TOTALLY! Way out of line and uncalled for!

I want him OUT!

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#325 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 11:41 PM

And although I do NOT see the live feeds ..from what I have seen I will add that I am proud of Dustin during all the Dick yelling in his face and calling him names.....however he has chosen to play this game, I was very happy to see he was not commenting back to Dick...that had to be hard. He must be a much bigger person to not even attempt to "defend" himself, etc......

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#326 of 656 Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 PM

Quote:
sorry, I don't care why he made the comments he did and I don't believe for one second that he didn't mean what he was saying. They were out line, violent, homophobic, bigoted, etc. Even if he didn't mean them there is just no excuse or reason that makes them ok to say.

#327 of 656 Old 08-16-2007, 08:01 PM

I want Dick to stay because it will be more entertaining if he stays. :
#328 of 656 Old 08-16-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armonia View Post
From what everything "says" it looks like he might...but you never know really.....

#329 of 656 Old 08-16-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armonia View Post
Ditto!
#330 of 656 Old 08-16-2007, 09:33 PM

Yeah, me too. Pretty much everyone else is a floater, which is b-o-r-i-n-g.

Though it is really fun when the big alliance gets all of their enemies out and then they all turn on each other.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page