Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-23-2007, 01:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
I did not care for Jen way back but I sure hope she stays and Jameka leaves. Jen has played a better game IMO and Jameka and Wamber need to go. And yeah, how quick Wamber was to do whatever Danielle wanted. She's a real piece of work!!:
Yeah, that whole scene was just ridiculous...I can't believe she swore on her daughter's life again...She's just unbelievable...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2007, 10:28 PM - Thread Starter

oh my goodness.... who is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:30 PM

I am! I'm feeling really bad for Jen right now.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:33 PM

I'm watching, and I'm torn.. they both acted immature and cruel IMO.. but I did miss the first few minutes of the show so I dunno..

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Old 08-23-2007, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle283 View Post
I am! I'm feeling really bad for Jen right now.
Yup, me too!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:58 PM

They both acted childish! Sheesh! It was a bit of a ploy on Jen's side since she clearly knew what she was doing by packing first, then taking Dick's stuff. He could have been the bigger person and not have overreacted the way he did. Guess he was having a nic fit a little early.... :

Though how cool-the first unanimous vote! Now the game gets GOOD! Now it's game time! I do have to give Dick a bit of props-he held back quite a bit in his "goodbye" speech. Amber's goodbye was very good-and no tears!

Um...HoH is going to be great! Can't wait to see Jen push the buttons!
Old 08-24-2007, 05:30 AM

I think if Jen had not acted like that there was a possibility she could have convinced some of them to vote out Jameka & there was a possibility of her staying.

She definitly has issues(mildly speaking). You can't blame the other person for "burning" you if you keep trying to grab the cigarette. Can you imagine how she'd react if she was dumped by a guy if that's how she reacts to being nominated. She told Julie she was mad at Big Brother, they didn't do anything to cause her to be nominated.

Dick should have stopped himself from taking her clothes too. 1 of them has to be the bigger person.

I wonder if he's going to be even worse now that he has no smokes. I believe they have to bring in their full supply when they enter the house, if they run out then they run out.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:54 AM

BB replaced his cigs immediately. They said that you can hide things but not destroy things.

Did anyone else think it was overkill to blindfold them when they walked out of the house onto the CBS lot? LOL Um, they walked in, they know where they are. LOL And besides they just walked out into an alleyway between two sets. LOL I guess it looked better for TV. I'm anxious to see how bad Amber does on Power of 10. Wonder if Dani got to talk to Nick other than on the show.

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:58 AM

Oh and that whole fiasco was on after dark so I watched it live when it happened. I don't feel bad for her at all. She totally lost it and even said things that they did not show. See, at first BB gave her a penalty nomination, not a penalty vote...which meant that if they did not go this week she would automatically be nominated next week. Well, she goes outside to everyone, including Jameeka, and says that so what even if I don't go home this week I have a penalty nomination for next week. So it made everyone aware that they could vote Jam out this week and then Jen would be next week...bascially a free two weeks for everyone....it totally PO Jam and everyone else and BB realized it was not fair at all and changed it from a pen nom to a pen vote. So after all that then she still tried to stay by throwing Jam under the bus and then of course played stupid and denied thats what she was trying to say.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:14 PM

Ding dong the witch is gone!!!

I really think the next few weeks are going to be hard on Eric. With the show wrapping up and him and Jessica's relationship I think it will be too much. Once she learns he was America's Player and that certain moves he made were only because America told him to, I think she will wonder and second guess him. The pressure is getting pretty high on him, especially after everyone knows how much money he made.

Who do you see getting nominated? I think it will be Dick and Danielle.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Ding dong the witch is gone!!!

I really think the next few weeks are going to be hard on Eric. With the show wrapping up and him and Jessica's relationship I think it will be too much. Once she learns he was America's Player and that certain moves he made were only because America told him to, I think she will wonder and second guess him. The pressure is getting pretty high on him, especially after everyone knows how much money he made.

I know I think this AP will either make people really upset because he is making all this money or more at ease because they know now that he was not just trying to do them wrong it was us, America doing the deeds.

But you never know how things will turn out for him.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Me too! Why couldn't Dick have won HOH??? Ugh...
Old 08-24-2007, 03:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
well i feel sorry for Jen, and i don't blame her for finally losing it with Dick. I really think jen has some childhood abuse issues (possibly sexual abuse)by watching her interactions w/ ED. He can be standing in her face, calling her the most vile nasty things, and she just shuts down, looks completely blank, and doesnt react. IMO thats because she has suffered much worse. I think w/ the cig. "burning" incident, she just finally had had enough, she was probably thinking that she put up with all this BS in the house, only to get backdoored by Danielle, instead of going w/ her gut and voting ED out last week. She got screwed.

Yeah, i think she's a weird girl, but to have not ONE friend in the house, to have the other houseguests just sit there and watch you verbally abused day in and day out, i've lost respect for everyone in that house (oops i never had it!: ) And then to hear all the suck up after-eviction videos, clearly seeking Jen's final vote...ugh. vomit.

I've been rooting for Eric, cuz i think the showmance between him and jessica is adorable....until my sister told me she found out online he has a girlfriend! Someone named "Cheryl" (??) from last season's So You Think You Can Dance? !! And apparently the reason he said something mean to Jen last night on her way out the door, is because she had just told Amber to tell Jessica "about Eric"...Eric talks to Amber, and admits that he has a gf outside of the house. So thats kinda icky, because i think jess really likes him and hopes to see what happens after the show is over.

Anyone else dying to see how Amber does on The Power of 10? I can just see it now "What do you mean by "percentage"??" ugh. can't stand her. Meanwhile Dani has probably won 10 million dollars already!

At this point I'm rooting for Zach, at least he's the only one in the house w/ some integrity. For weeks they shunned the guy, and now they are all friendly cuz they need his vote.

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
Old 08-24-2007, 04:56 PM

Eric has talked about his gf in the house, I don't know if he has to Jess tho. But basically it is a long distance thing and they were kind of on the outs when he went into the house and there wasn't really a "ok we are back together" decision.S he cheated on him I think? There was a long clip of him talking to Dani about it during the last week.

ETA - this is his "girlfriend" http://www.oddandstupid.com/BB8/Eric...yl_texiera.htm
Old 08-24-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyMama View Post
Eric has talked about his gf in the house, I don't know if he has to Jess tho. But basically it is a long distance thing and they were kind of on the outs when he went into the house and there wasn't really a "ok we are back together" decision.S he cheated on him I think? There was a long clip of him talking to Dani about it during the last week.

ETA - this is his "girlfriend" http://www.oddandstupid.com/BB8/Eric...yl_texiera.htm
wow...she's pretty... How is it that Eric attracts great-looking women (Jess, Cheryl...)??!?
Old 08-24-2007, 05:43 PM

I think editing plays a role in how people feel about the people in the house.

Personally, yeah, Jen could be a victim of abuse, but what I think the case is, was that she followed people around (dick) and provoked drama to get more air time. She is a model/wanna be actress...of course she is going to play a role on BB and the role she played was what we saw.

Eric has talked to Jess about Cheryl. He explained to Dani one night that was shown on After Dark that they dated for a few years and then broke up and now they talk every now and then and its good but that they are at that point in the relationship where they either need to commit or totally walk away and no one is willing to commit...so they are not together but do get along when they talk...sounded like a typical relationship that does not work but the people still try and stay friends.

I don't think Eric is unattractive....and his intelligence would be a big plus.

Old 08-24-2007, 06:11 PM

Here is Jen's exit interview with Entertainment weekly: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20053230_2,00.html

I don't have any evidence to assume that Jen was abused in her past. I think that her strategy was to not let Dick know that he was rattling her and that's why she just took it and didn't respond to him. Kail did a lot of that as well.

And frankly, I've noticed that Jen just has that natural vacant look and gives a vacant response to every question asked of her.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post
Anyone else dying to see how Amber does on The Power of 10? I can just see it now "What do you mean by "percentage"??"
: : :

Quote:
I think editing plays a role in how people feel about the people in the house.

Personally, yeah, Jen could be a victim of abuse, but what I think the case is, was that she followed people around (dick) and provoked drama to get more air time. She is a model/wanna be actress...of course she is going to play a role on BB and the role she played was what we saw.
: She was totally gunning for more airtime. I bet BB8 will show up on her resume.

SPOILER
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Well, not really. Food comp looks like it may be happening now, and nominations will be around 8pm EST.

Everyone seems pretty happy with who is left in the house, and everyone seems pretty happy to be around each other and actually getting along!... Til nominations, I'm guessing!

Eric & Jess convo about noms-c&p'd from Jokers:

Eric says Amber & Zach makes the most sense. Then if either gets POV, then Jess can backdoor either Daniele or Dick, and if that doesnt work out, she can tell them she kept her deal. Jess definitely wont put up Jameka.

Jess told Dick she was thinking of putting up Amber and Zach. Dick thinks if that happens Zach has to go. But he tried to encourage her to nom Amber and Jameka.

Jess said Jameka tried to convince Jess to put up Daniele and Dick, and that Amber wouldnt put her up and Zach wouldnt either, and that she doesnt need to make those enemies.

She is pondering Zach and Dick.

Jess says there is still 2 more weeks they can pull out of the Dick and Daniele alliance.

Jess says it would be easier to beat Amber and Jameka in competitions but not easier to beat them in the end. Eric says he feels confident that they could beat Daniele and Dick in the final competitions. Eric making the point that if Jess was up against Dick or Daniele in the end, she will definitely win.

Eric keeps bring up Amber for noms. (if i had to guess, he got instructions for Amber to be nominated for AP.) Eric definitely wants Zach to leave before Jameka. They agree Amber doesnt like them anymore.

Eric hates Jen and is happier than Dick to see her out. He hopes she doesnt go to the jury.

Jess wondering if she should tell before the nom that she is nominating them (Amber and Zach).

Old 08-24-2007, 06:52 PM

Most excellent! I hope those noms stick. Assuming Jess doesn't change her mind before the ceremony.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaugustbaby View Post
Most excellent! I hope those noms stick. Assuming Jess doesn't change her mind before the ceremony.
Me too! Although if I were her, I'd probably put up Dick and Daniele...Since I love them both though, I'd love for her to put up Amber and Zack.

I wonder if Jameka can hold it out for 2 more weeks???
Old 08-24-2007, 07:22 PM

It would be dumb for anyone to evict Dick. As much as I love him, there is no way that he's going to win. He is exactly the person everyone should want to take with them to the final two, because he will not get any votes. The smart thing for anyone to do would be to take Dick with them to the end.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:37 PM

SPOILER

Looks like there was a luxury competition tonight where people got nude and covered in soap bubbles and had to answer questions...looks like the women won, and won new clothes in some kind of shopping spree-3 minutes of going through racks of clothes in the house, putting on whatever they could in that time. I don't think they have a food comp this week.

Zach is totally kissing E & J's butt in HoH, promising them to vote their way and to do what they want if he wins HoH next week so long as they keep him. He's gunning to nom D & ED or Amber. Looks like noms are staying Z & A, but anything can happen until Jess puts those keys in the thingy KWIM?

Old 08-24-2007, 09:42 PM

I think for strategy they need to get Amber out. Out, out, out! I would not want to sit next to her in the final 2 anyway...people might feel sorry for her feeble mindedness.

I would want to sit next to Dick or maybe Dani though. I just want Amber out. I'm not generally a fan of bigots...anyhoo....

Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 PM

Eric is definitly not the first person to have someone special outside the house. Danielle does too & if you recall we've only seen him that 1 episode & even Zack pointed out there were no pictures of her boyfriend but there was that odd 13yo style letter from Nick.

Jen admitted many, many times that she was there for exposure only. Everything she did in the house was to try & advance her acting career. IMO even the fight with Dick about the cigs was.

Quote:
It would be dumb for anyone to evict Dick. As much as I love him, there is no way that he's going to win. He is exactly the person everyone should want to take with them to the final two, because he will not get any votes.
I disagree. Yes he's a loud verbally abusive jerk, but he's played the game good. He was all but out of the house last week & managed to find a way to save himself. Gamewise he's played it good. If he was to go up against Jameka, Amber or Zack he'd win hands down. Those 2 really haven't played the game. Jessica, Eric & Danielle have played it more. Danielle & Jessica would both win against Dick because they're nicer. Eric & Dick, it'd be a toss up but I"d think Dick would win over Eric.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 PM

Um... Dick threatened to anally rape Jen and Dustin until they bled to death, orally rape Kail until she choked to death, and kill Carol so he could rape her corpse. He told Jen once he couldn't wait until they were out of the house so he could feel the bones in her throat crushed beneath his fingers. No matter how self-absorbed or how much of an odd duck she was, nothing she did deserved that kind of treatment. You can't be blamed for "provoking" rape and murder threats, IMO. On the live feeds he could be seen following her around calling her names, seeking her out. He's a sick individual.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
Um... Dick threatened to anally rape Jen and Dustin until they bled to death, orally rape Kail until she choked to death, and kill Carol so he could rape her corpse. He told Jen once he couldn't wait until they were out of the house so he could feel the bones in her throat crushed beneath his fingers. No matter how self-absorbed or how much of an odd duck she was, nothing she did deserved that kind of treatment. You can't be blamed for "provoking" rape and murder threats, IMO. On the live feeds he could be seen following her around calling her names, seeking her out. He's a sick individual.
:

I guess i just see the "jen being around dick for more airtime" differently...to me, it seemed like she seeked him out, because there was a strange relationship there...abusive dad and abused daughter. The chaos was comfortable to her. Maybe i'm reading too much into it. But when i saw her mom, who didnt at all seem like the "type" of mom she would have, when i read she ran away (or moved out?)from home at an early age, when she seems so unemotional and blank and just totally superficial, these are red flags for me. Sorry, but Kail and Jen did *not* handle things the same way, when Dick was going after them....Kail was shaking in her boots, near tears, and could barely compete after Dick barely said "Boo" to her....Dick followed Jen around threatening her life and talking about vile things, and she didnt seem fazed at all.

Jen mightve been blank or superficial or say kind of insensitive things (eating around jameka on slop or whatever)...but she was never MEAN to anyone, never intentionally super hurtful or vile. And they all turned on her anyway. I doubt i wouldve been her best friend in the house, but i can't see myself joining a group in being against one lone person. Its just cruel. This is the meanest bunch of people ever on BB.

But like i said, maybe i'm reading too much into it.

As far as Eric and his outside GF, yes i know he has talked about her before, but i was under the impression that it was an "on again, off again, currently not so on" kind of thing...but according to my sister who was following some threads online, that its currently a very much ON thing, which makes me feel kinda icky about Eric. Because he is for sure flirting w/ Jessica. And she thinks they may have a future outside the house. And Eric wouldnt be so freaked out about Amber telling Jess this, if he wasnt really in a relationship outside. I guess they should ask his GF what she thinks, we havent seen her yet have we? Wouldnt fit in w/ BB's little storybook romance they are editing in order to promote Jess/Eric in the final two.

Daniele having a boyfriend and flirting w/ Nick...i agree with Jen on this one, its like cheating, emotional cheating. Notice how she gets that scrapbook page from Nick (nothing from bf), and Nick shows up in NY (not bf)? Either he has dumped her, or again BB is manipulating everyone for a ratings "relationship"....then again, i dont feel too sorry for bf, considering he left his fiance for Daniele.

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
Old 08-24-2007, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter

Eric's freaking eyebrow is driving me crazy! I hope he does not win. I do not like him at all. :

Old 08-24-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post

As far as Eric and his outside GF, yes i know he has talked about her before, but i was under the impression that it was an "on again, off again, currently not so on" kind of thing...but according to my sister who was following some threads online, that its currently a very much ON thing, which makes me feel kinda icky about Eric.
ok so now my sister is saying that its back to being an on again off again thing....so i can like Eric again. Whew!

Katherine

Old 08-25-2007, 12:36 AM

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Confirmed-Amber & Zach are nominated.

Zach is VERY upset and Amber is...crying! Dick told Amber (when Z wasn't around) that Zach is the target and Amber said she knows. If that's true, who knows. I guess Jess said something about Amber during her nom speech that she feels bad about, but it was true. Guess we'll see on Sunday. Zach immediately went to start working out and Eric thinks it's to get ready for PoV. Jameka seems to be in with Jess & Eric right now, or at least trying to be in since Eric has been quite open about his not liking Jameka.

There will be no food comp this week, only the luxury comp which as previously posted the girls won a 3 minute "shopping spree" in the house.

That's it for now-looks like noms just happened not long ago.

Old 08-25-2007, 05:29 AM

Jessica needs to start thinking about final two, and who its in her best interests to try to keep...Eric will take her, Zach will probably take her since he's hot for her and willing to do whatever she wants, Jameka will probably take her if Amber isnt around, since J thinks everyone else is evil....ED will take Dani and Dani will take ED(cuz she knows she'll get the $$$)...it makes NO sense for Jessica to get Zach out now. Its stupid. They should get Daniele out sooner rather than later, i have this feeling she'll be sitting there in final two otherwise.

Katherine

User Tag List