Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how much money did they win?
#422 of 656 Old 08-28-2007, 10:28 PM - Thread Starter

I think Amber won $100. I turned it on late so I did not get to see Dani.

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#423 of 656 Old 08-28-2007, 11:02 PM

Oh they just played it on BB - she won $1000... I wish Dani had won the money...
#424 of 656 Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 PM

Yay!! He kept the nominations the same!! Dick and Danielle live to see another day!
#425 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 12:30 AM

On Po10 Amber and Dani did a best of 5 question face off and Amber won. I couldnt' believe it since Danielle did so well in the PoV contest with numbers. I almost wonder if she threw it a bit for Amber.... It was sad that she didnt' know that Nick was there and didn't get to see him.

I am really impressed with Jess, though now that she's getting to the end she is starting to lose it a bit. Amber definitely came back with a bit of fire under her bum to win.
#426 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 10:53 AM

Man. I really am at a loss about Amber. I mean, she does not know what so many very common words mean....does she live under a rock?

And did anyone catch that in her prayer she told God, "God Bless You" My dh and I had to pause it to laugh...now that I think about it we do that quite often with her.

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
#427 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 01:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
Man. I really am at a loss about Amber. I mean, she does not know what so many very common words mean....does she live under a rock? .
Honestly? I think its brain damage from all the meth she used. Apparently she had quite the addiction, and has only been clean for like 6 months. I dont think she was stable enough for BB to put her in the house, but oh well, anything for ratings.

She seriously does not know really simple words....someone said something about a "sub-Alliance" she didnt get it. She didnt know what "ridicule" meant. On and on. I could see if it was just one word, or something cultural or geographical, but its ALOT of words.

Did anyone see the feed where Jessica and Eric were talking about Kansas? My sister told me about it...she said Eric was like "ok how much is rent on a 1 bd apt?" Jess:"$400" Eric "What?!?" LOL. And he asked her how much parking was, like if you go to the movies....Jess..."Its free!" Eric just discovered two of the many many differences between living in NYC and living in KANSAS!

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
#428 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 02:10 PM

Being the sucker romantic that I am I want to see Jess and Eric get married and have tons of babies...ditto for Nick and Dani.

And hello??? *Why* have we not seen updates on Dr Will? And the others? Usually they update us by now. Wonder how chicken george is these days? I have a rooster named chicken george.

#429 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM

While I love Eric and Jess together I can only imagine what its like for his GF, Cheryl, to be watching and seeing him kiss and talking about apartments with another girl he just met.

Not sure how to do spoiler, but for anyone watching the live feeds I have a question....
#430 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
And hello??? *Why* have we not seen updates on Dr Will?
Per another thread here, Dr. Will is on Dr. 90210 and Mike Boogie was one of his patients (due to STD). Ewwwwww....

I definitely think that there will be more to Dani & Nick outside the house, though I don't think any of the showmances on BB have worked out. Jase and the other goofy blonde, Drew & the dark haired girl (can't remember her name), Alison & her love interest.... I do have to say the pic on CBS BB8 page of Eric going in for a kiss is kinda icky.

SPOILER

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Eric has admitted to Jess that he's done all the stuff that Dani & Dick said he did per the "liar" banner...she said she knew all along. But obviously he said nothing about AP. I wonder if the other HG's will be told if he makes it to F4....

Dani & Amber talking about guys/BF's and Dani admits that she & her bf were fighting a lot before she came to the house. She's pretty sure her bf is done with her, that he wasn't her type of guy that Nick definitely is.

Looks like Amber is the one going this week and is the AP choice-Eric is really working it. Looks like they may throw HoH to Zack next week and have Eric work it to have Jameka put up and evicted on her last non-HoH week, then get him out the following week since he's not eligible for HoH. Ooooo...interesting plan if it all works! JEDD are all in agreement.

Jess is starting to lose her nerves and is very iffy on the JEDD alliance. But she is definitely sticking with Eric, and he's working her well...in more ways than one...

#431 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 03:46 PM

Ok, the first spoiler paragraph was what I was wanting to know.... Thanks
#432 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 04:25 PM

Eric was not "on" with his off again/on again gf when coming into the house. He said that they had dated for a few years, and then have been on again/off again for awhile. They talk every few months and when they do talk its good but its not a relationship. She sees people and so does he. She is in LA and he is in NY last time I heard him talk about it.

It is gross when him and Jess kiss though...its like awkward teenagers.

#433 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 04:27 PM

Oh and I heard that BB will not tell the hgs until after the vote for the winner about Eric being AP, if he even makes it that far. Not sure if its true or not but thats the word on the street.

#434 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Oh and I heard that BB will not tell the hgs until after the vote for the winner about Eric being AP, if he even makes it that far. Not sure if its true or not but thats the word on the street.
I don't think thats very fair...when they ask him to explain certain choices in the game, if the choice was just because BB made him do it....how does he defend that? Otoh, if he wins w/o them knowing about AC, then he really is the best player ever, because of all the crap he had to go through.

I want Jess and Eric in the final two, then they can move to Kansas and have tons of babies w/ all that money.

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
#435 of 656 Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Eric was not "on" with his off again/on again gf when coming into the house. He said that they had dated for a few years, and then have been on again/off again for awhile. They talk every few months and when they do talk its good but its not a relationship. She sees people and so does he. She is in LA and he is in NY last time I heard him talk about it.

It is gross when him and Jess kiss though...its like awkward teenagers.
yeah, that seems to be the current buzz about it. There is a new promo out from BB that is advertising that Eric's exgf will be on thursday's show and they are labeling her the "former" girlfriend.
#436 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 11:17 AM

So how did Jen know that Eric had a gf and what her name was? : I tell you its pointless watching and keeping an eye on a toddler.
#437 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 03:11 PM

I'm not sure but I think Eric mentioned an on again/off again thing to Jen.

Did anyone see Tuesday nights after dark? You know, for being the "good people" that they claim to be, they sure do love to make up lies and feel perfectly okay with it. Gosh, they made me ill watching that.

#438 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 03:15 PM

Oh and can we talk for a minute about the atrocious eating habits of the houseguests? I can not even watch them eat anymore. Granted, maybe I do the same things who knows, but I can guarantee that if I knew I was on camera I would certainly try a *leetle* to appear civilized! Good grief! Stuffing the food in like they are starved, food falling out, slurping, talking with mouthfuls, getting close to the plate and shoveling it in, blech, I could go on and on. Jameeka was the first one I noticed. Then Dick, but what about him isn't gross, then Eric (!), Zach and Amber and finally Dani with her teeth scraping food off the fork. The only one who seems to eat like she has some manners is Jess.

And what in the world is up with Dick and his constant spitting? He doesn't even seem to hack anything up, it just is always there constantly spitting. My dad smoked for 3 years and never was that vile and certainly never spit like that! Ew! He's like the posterchild for not smoking! (ex smoker typing here too!)

#439 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 03:20 PM

I think Zach is going tonight... Any one else?
#440 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 05:15 PM

I think it'll be Amber, but I haven't read up on any of the feeds today, so you never know. This game changes too fast for me to keep up with.
#441 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 05:22 PM

For my sanity I really hope its Amber. Some people are annoying but still entertaining to watch...Amber just makes my skin crawl. But I think I've made that perfectly clear before.

#442 of 656 Old 08-30-2007, 06:26 PM

OMGosh, this may be a spoiler, but a boring one at that. Nothing strategic and BB probably wont show it but...

SPOILER BELOW...

Amber is getting ready for the live show and must be out of the shower and getting ready and at first she flashed one of the cameras her boobs, then another camera, and then she flashed a full frontal :

Wonder what Jameka would think of that...
#443 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:05 AM

OMG-Amber used unique in a sentence...correctly! She left on good terms-felt bad for Jameka, but it was nice that everyone showed her support. ED's goodbye was nice-wonder what the whole thing said. I think that once Jen was gone, the group was genuinely happy to live together. And I like seeing the sly gamer in ED come out instead of the loudmouth ball buster. He's a softer, less evil Dick!

I feel SOOOO bad for Eric's girlfriend outside the house if his feelings for Jess are real-she doesn't seem to have the same relationship that Eric thinks they have. Hmmmm.....

And I was laughing when Julie Chen asked Amber about the "good people" in the house. Her answer was so awful.

STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY INKLING OF HoH

As of right now (10:53pm EST), HoH is still being played. Guess they are being splattered with a whole bunch of icky.
#444 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:13 AM

The HoH comp is finshed. Don't read if you don't want to know! (but I know you do!)

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Zach is the new HoH
#445 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:26 AM

Re: the HoH spoiler

YES!!! I'm so happy, cuz this will totally upset the teapot iykwim!

That is SO awesome, because i dont know *what* is going to happen now!!

Katherine

#446 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:27 AM

I don't believe the "gf" for a second. It was very clear to us that she just wanted to be on TV...again.

#447 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
I feel SOOOO bad for Eric's girlfriend outside the house if his feelings for Jess are real-she doesn't seem to have the same relationship that Eric thinks they have. Hmmmm.....
Why do you feel bad for her? She didnt want Eric (hence the "offness" of their relationship...didnt she move away?), but now that some blond hottie DOES want him, and he seems finally to have gotten over the ex, now she may want him back. Pretty typical.

Eric's brothers seemed pretty clear that they were broken up when Eric went into the house, and that his feelings for Jess are genuine.

Sometimes these "off and on" relationships only become permanently "off" when one of the people actually moves on into another relationship...otherwise there is always that chance that reconciliation is possible. That seems to be the situation here, at least according to Eric and his entire family, and really even his ex didnt say that they were a couple or anything. Of course its going to hurt to see someone you were with for so long move on, and you watch it all in living color. Thats got to be hard. but it sounds to me like she didnt really want Eric anyway.

Course i could be totally wrong!

Katherine

#448 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 11:16 AM

Felt bad for the on/off gf because she seemed giddy and delusional about their relationship-feel bad because she seems clueless, or at least that's how it came across to me. I feel bad for people who don't see the obvious.

I was laughing this morning looking at the feeds b/c Dick is talking about double eviction week, how it's not happening, etc! We know differently...!
#449 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 12:57 PM

So how exactly do they do double eviction? I forgot... They do the normal veto ceremony and someone leaves Thursday but then do they do another HOh comp quickly and nominate on spot and do veto on spot and someone leave again? :
#450 of 656 Old 08-31-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
So how exactly do they do double eviction? I forgot... They do the normal veto ceremony and someone leaves Thursday but then do they do another HOh comp quickly and nominate on spot and do veto on spot and someone leave again? :
Yes-They'll do eviction then Julie will ominously announce when they do a quick HoH comp that they have to nominate someone on the spot and evict again giving the HoH no time to "game" and the HG's available to vote no time to discuss.

I can't wait to see Janelle on the PoV comp!!!

Why haven't we seen anything from the sequester house?? I love those scenes where the people in wait to see who's coming next...then they all watch the week's highlights and make snide comments! I would have LOVED to see Dustin and Jen together!!!

Joker's has an interview with Kail & Carol's dad here. Anyone avoiding spoilers-you can read this, just don't click anywhere else!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page