Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-07-2007, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
If you go on Jokers they have the new HOH listed...
link???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 01:35 PM

If you go to page 8 of this thread there is a link.

SOme could say Zach had the advantage at neing taller but the girls could have gotten down low and got them too.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:31 PM

SPOILER with new HoH listed

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Zach is the new HoH. From what I can tell, he only beat Dani by 1 point. I'll bet he'll nom ED & Danielle, but they are both good at PoV's so I'd imagine one comes off unless Zach wins PoV. The person left decides who goes home. If Jameka is out this week, then it's Dick & Danielle to final 2 because the last HoH picks who they go to the final 2 with. Should be interesting.

It looks like Jameka & Zach will work together now, and Zach is talking to himself about Dick and time to do "something big."

I have picked up some freelance work, so I'll try to post more in house action for you, but for those who want to read the feeds themselves you can do so here.

I don't think Zach had an advantage at height because if you noticed, the girls & Eric were pushing others over. Well, not Jameka as much as Eric & Danielle (Eric was really knocking Danielle over hard, and she got him back.) And Jameka was doing really well there for a bit until the "blue ball incident." hee hee
Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphine View Post
link???
Joker's Updates
Old 09-07-2007, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
SPOILER with new HoH listed

Zach is the new HoH. From what I can tell, he only beat Dani by 1 point. I'll bet he'll nom ED & Danielle, but they are both good at PoV's so I'd imagine one comes off unless Zach wins PoV. The person left decides who goes home. If Jameka is out this week, then it's Dick & Danielle to final 2 because the last HoH picks who they go to the final 2 with. Should be interesting.

It looks like Jameka & Zach will work together now, and Zach is talking to himself about Dick and time to do "something big."

This is a stupid question because I watched last night but how did the show end that we did not know who won HOH..... I can't remember.

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
This is a stupid question because I watched last night but how did the show end that we did not know who won HOH..... I can't remember.
Since they did 2 shows in 1 yesterday, there wasn't enough time to do HoH. It was done after the live show yesterday and will be shown on Sunday.

Dick & Danielle nom'd. If one of them does not get PoV there will be one less Donato in the house! They are convinced that both Zach & Jameka want to be sitting next to Dick in F2, so Dani is really p.o'd at Zach and knows she's going sequester. They know that if one of them wins PoV that they are final 2 and that is what they are focusing on.

Dick didn't get to enjoy any time in the HoH room with his latest win, but he did get a basket of stuff with a letter and cd's from his son. Not sure what the letter said, but looks like ED is a bit gushy-keeping it in the pocket near his heart, welling up, etc.

Dani joking to Jameka that J restored Zach's faith...Dick talks about how Zach has only gotten this far in the game by kissing the @$$ of every HoH he could.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:18 AM

When is veto this week?
Old 09-08-2007, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks AEZMama.

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Wow Zach really blew it. If he would have used the POV, Dick would have had to nominate Danielle and they could have voted her out.

Couldn't he have nominated Zach if he used POV or am I confused?
Old 09-08-2007, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armonia View Post
Couldn't he have nominated Zach if he used POV or am I confused?
Yeah, that's what I thought too...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:53 AM

The POV holder cannot be nominated.

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
The POV holder cannot be nominated.
So, then the POV really saves TWO people if used, and not one? The holder and whoever they choose?
Old 09-08-2007, 12:01 PM

Yep. That's why its such a power. Otherwise no one would ever use it.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
Yep. That's why its such a power. Otherwise no one would ever use it.
Good to know- me and my sister (another BB fanatic) were wondering about this a few days ago...

Well, then Zach really was stupid. BUT, I'm happy because I love the Donatos. I just hope that one of them wins the power of veto...
Old 09-08-2007, 05:30 PM

SPOILER

PoV starts at 4pm EST! Jameka & Zach working together, going over info in HoH. Jameka praying that today is a day of vengance for her and Zach because they believe in God. (um, Dani said she believed in God, just wasn't as preachy as Jameka about it) Joker's poster says the prayers are coming at machine gun speed. They "come up" with the analogy that PoV is "Good vs. Evil." :

Dick very nervous for PoV. Told Jameka that they (she & Z) have no chance and she is going home. Dick tells Dani that if they can't beat them in PoV then they deserve to leave. Dani tells him to stop talking like that-that today is the day that they win half a million dollars. When Dani sees Jameka go up to HoH to pray with Zach, she comments how she hates fake people.

Ought to be interesting!!!! I really hope one of the D's wins PoV since Jameka & Zach did nothing strategically to get to F4.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Who was nominated?

Old 09-08-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Who was nominated?
Dick & Danielle are nominated. PoV is delayed for some reason.

J & Z plan on using hand signals during comp to communicate. They're working it all out now.

Dick is po'd that comp is delayed. Should start soon (hopefully).

Old 09-08-2007, 08:06 PM

Quote:
When is veto this week?
On tues & I believe they're voting/eliminating that night too, if I heard Julie right.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:36 PM

VETO COMP RESULTS:

Dani won veto. Jameka will be going home this week. D&D will be final two.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaugustbaby View Post
VETO COMP RESULTS:

Dani won veto. Jameka will be going home this week. D&D will be final two.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Old 09-08-2007, 09:58 PM

Little August beat me to the punch!

WooHOOOO! Dani won veto!!! HoH comp will be kinda funny-I wonder who will try to win.

Carrie is right-they'll show HoH and veto tomorrow, evict & HoH Tuesday, Thursday will probably be when the HoH will choose who goes to F2 and then they have til the following Tuesday (9/18) til the finale alone in the house. I just can't find anything on the CBS website that shows the schedule.

My question: Will we EVER get to see what's going on in sequester??!! I loved that part!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:13 PM

I think this is when they cut it down to two shows a week. The next show is not scheduled to be on until Tuesday I believe.

I usually hate this part when it is cut down to two shows a week but this season I am totally disgusted and really don't care so much. Blech.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:20 PM

Blah I doubt I will watch the rest, no point, D&D will be final 2. I just can't feel good about either of them getting the money. Zach officially wins the award for dumbest move of the season. I didn't really LOVE anyone this season but Dick is the last person I wanted to see win. I wonder if "america" would still have been a fan of his if CBS had showed what a mean, violent, homophobic person he really is. But then again maybe I don't want to know the answer to that either LOL.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Dick has been labeled as this terrible person and I am not defending what he has done and said but if anyone read what Eric said that wasn't not shown on TV, it is clear that he is no better.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:54 AM

Isn't there still one more HOH after this person is evicted on Thursday? When it's down to 3, they usually do the 3part HOH and the winner of that chooses who is next to them for the final 2. I read the spoilers and don't want to ruin those, but unless I'm missing something, it's not set who's in the final 2. What date is the finale?

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
Old 09-09-2007, 01:27 AM

I think there are only three more shows left. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that Sunday will show the HOH competition, Tuesday will show the POV and eviction, and Thursday will show final HOH and the winner.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Dick has been labeled as this terrible person and I am not defending what he has done and said but if anyone read what Eric said that wasn't not shown on TV, it is clear that he is no better.
I'm sorry to say that I have read/watched the feeds and I am no fan of eric either, but Dick is/was definitely worse. I don't recall Eric ever threatening to be sexually violent or attack people because of their sexuality or religion.

Quote:
Isn't there still one more HOH after this person is evicted on Thursday? When it's down to 3, they usually do the 3part HOH and the winner of that chooses who is next to them for the final 2. I read the spoilers and don't want to ruin those, but unless I'm missing something, it's not set who's in the final 2. What date is the finale?
I am not sure.... will Zach be allowed to compete in the next HOH? I assumed not since he was HOH this week. I don't remember if the rules change when they are down to final 3 or not.

ETA - Nope it appears that zach can compete in the next HOH, unlike previous competitions.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:22 PM

This was the first season I've ever watched, and I've been pissed since 2.5 weeks ago when Jessica didn't backdoor Daniele.

I got even more pissed when Zach won POV and didn't take Eric off the block...then they could have backdoored daniele, and she would have gone home. I'm also pissed that Eric didn't expose the alliance, and basically say, "Hey, look, Zach, he betrayed me and Jessica...why wouldn't he betray you." I don't really like any of the people who were in the final six, but, Jessica and Jameka didn't *annoy* me as much as those guys.

Since neither of those happened, it's a foregone conclusion that D&D will win.

Anyone with an ounce of brains would have gotten one of them out when they could have...wtf was Zach thinking?
Old 09-09-2007, 07:40 PM

My take on the convo above: One has been open about his words (harmful and otherwise) and actions have been strategy. All others who have made racist/negative remarks have made them in casual conversations or goodbye messages-not as strategy.

I don't assume to know what these people are like when they are stuck in a house without any contact with the outside world (other than Julie Chen) while fighting for money. Like Survivor, this is a game to get as far as you can by making deals, turning on them and lying to people to get money. and they all have had to do it at some point-except Carol since she was there only a few days, really.

Unless you know one of the house guests personally, it's safe to say you know them well enough to know how they are IRL to say with certainty-and if you do know one of them IRL, you're holding out on us!!!

FYI: Eric's vote in the finals...IS AMERICA'S VOTE! He has to vote for our choice still!!!!

I did read that Dick and his son Vincent came up with code words before the game (ala Johnny Fairplay in Survivor) so that if Dick won HoH Vincents letters would have code for what would be going on that he sees on feeds/tv. Hmmmm....interesting.

As for the HoH comp-does it include the current HoH? If it does, then the decision is not final.
If they don't let Zach participate, then it's a done deal...unless Jameka isn't being sent to sequester this week.

Oh-nothing really going on in the house today. Pretty boring. Niceties face to face.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:53 PM

Oh and I just saw that it is on tonight! Yay! Or not...I can't decide.

So, I missed things Eric said...can anyone like me to these bad things? Thanks!

User Tag List