Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-27-2007, 06:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
He looked like a pimp working for hitlers army. It was just so bad.

Anyone have any ideas who Dustin might nominate?
I LOVE Big Brother!!

I'm thinking either Nick and Zack or Nick and Evil........

Who do you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
He looked like a pimp working for hitlers army. It was just so bad.

Anyone have any ideas who Dustin might nominate?

I think Nick and Zack.

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Oh and can we get a message to Eric to stop lifting his eyebrow? Every single time he is in the diary room its up...and it bothers me.
MY WORD!! I agree!!!!

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

Old 07-27-2007, 11:19 PM

oooh, did anyone else catch what ED was saying to Jen right after Mike walked out. he kept accusing her of being the 2nd vote for Kail to leave when it was Eric.lol
Old 07-27-2007, 11:32 PM

Watching last nights showtime now and Klueless Kail thinks that Danielle and Zach voted to keep her in and wondered if Dustin would nominate Dick, duh, no!...she was talking to Jen about strategy and was actually making Jen look smart! You know its bad when you make Jen look good.

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:29 AM

Nick suddenly looked like his name should be Lorenzo. Im curious to see who Dustin will put up because he seemed like one of the more neutral people. Does anyone else think Erik threw the game? Its not always a good thing to be HOH.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

Old 07-28-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerama View Post
Does anyone else think Erik threw the game? Its not always a good thing to be HOH.
He TOTALLY threw it! I thought the same thing. At first, I thought I'd really like Eric, but lately I'm just kind of blah about him.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:10 AM

Eric irritates me when he speaks.

The nominees this week are:

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Jen and Kail

This makes me happy. I hope it doesn't change at the POV comp.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaugustbaby View Post
Eric irritates me when he speaks.

The nominees this week are:

Jen and Kail

This makes me happy. I hope it doesn't change at the POV comp.
WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

: Oh sorry.. I seriously dislike them both and am very happy with this news. My DVR has been boycotting Big Brother and I've missed the past 2 episodes.

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Old 07-29-2007, 12:13 AM

It seemed like he tried to get everyone out that he didnt want up and then ditched out.

Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM

Jameka won PoV!!

Happy with the noms. I haven't watched in 2 weeks-looks like it's been interesting!
Old 07-29-2007, 05:03 PM

not reading the noms.lol

Quote:
Does anyone else think Erik threw the game?
it seemed obvious he threw it, there was no way he could have guessed at what Julie was going to say. I think being america's player it would be hard to be HOH as the nominations could be so off-the-wall from what he's been saying the week before, and the week before that, etc.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 PM - Thread Starter

I feel bad that Dick and Danielle have to work through their relationship stuff on national tv. And speaking of Dick...... I freaking love him. He is such an ass!!!!! I love that in a person. :

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:22 AM

Am I the only one who was laughing at Amber and the whole dog thing? Also, I am shocked that she did not cry.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
not reading the noms.lol

it seemed obvious he threw it, there was no way he could have guessed at what Julie was going to say. I think being america's player it would be hard to be HOH as the nominations could be so off-the-wall from what he's been saying the week before, and the week before that, etc.
I totally agree

Old 07-30-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
not reading the noms.lol

I will add I think he was almost "torn" because he could of had the game and he knew it..and then all of a sudden he realized "wait, if I get this it could HURT my game as I will have to do what America says" kind of thing.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
I feel bad that Dick and Danielle have to work through their relationship stuff on national tv. And speaking of Dick...... I freaking love him. He is such an ass!!!!! I love that in a person. :
Yeah...I know what you mean...and he IS AN A$$!!! And I really like him, then he'll be totally mean and I'll think *scream*......but ya can't help but like the dude.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:22 AM

It does stink that ED and Daniele have to work through all of this on TV. I watched the After Dark on Showtime the night they had that big talk. Daniele's age really showed when that was going on. It reminded me of how I would act in highschool when my parents would talk to me. Dick really is trying.

And Amber and the dog comment. OMG! I am really sick of hearing her talk.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:05 PM

Isnt it weird how Amber cries over the dumbest things, but then things a regular person might cry about she doesnt? I cant stand her. She would die for her dog? Cmon now.

I used to hate ED, but now the more I watch him the more I like him. Danielle gets soooo whiny when she talks to him. She seems much younger than 20.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:22 PM

I think she seems younger when she talks to him but older than 20 when she talks to others.

I have a hard time believing that she loves them the same. I don't think she understood or something because she tried to back out of it by saying that she just loves them both but she doesn't rate her love or something like that. I adore my pets but die for them? No way! It was almost like she just wanted to pick a fight. She needs to go. I would hate for her to bring Dustin down anymore than she has. Can you tell I like Dustin?

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 PM

The Dick and Danielle drama is so hard to watch. Aside from their conversations, he's fun to watch because he's an ass, but if that's your dad? He's a control maniac.

I don't like Jen, but I love watching her. I'm done with Kail. DONE. "Dustin's parents look like they've accepted his choices in life. They look so happy with their smiles." (this is a paraphrase and I shouldn't use quotes, but you know. I can't make that nee-nee-nee-nee voice in here.)

What? Should they be piled in a miserable heap of despair? Oh, how I can't stand her.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:16 PM

Yep, I am so sick of Kail...I want her GONE! Her comment about Dustin's family SOOOO Hacked me off!!!!!! He's GAY for crying out loud..WHO GIVES A CRAP!!!!! :

GO DUSTIN!!!!! I hope he wins and kicks all their butts

(and if I see Amber crying one more time ........: ..geesh)

Old 07-30-2007, 02:22 PM

I feel bad for Dick & Danielle, too. It seems to me that she acts like a little girl with Dick because she is his little girl, and their issues go back a long way. She's acting the way he makes her feel. It's nice to see when he really tries to understand her POV, and when he really gets it. I love how blunt he is. There's no b.s. with him. (ps: If you go on the jokers site, the ED fan pages...you can see him nekkid!) BTW-he must have been really young when he had kids-he doesn't look that old (just aged from hard living-very Tommy Lee...).

Kail annoys me. The comments about Dustin's family being happy with his choices seemed so patronizing to me. She needs to go. I hope that the backdooring all works out.

Amber, Amber, Amber...I don't think she gets it. She gets so easily sucked into situations. She'll get carried along as a vote until she's not needed anymore. She doesn't want to rock the boat and will go along with whatever she needs to. She's not cutthroat enough to make it to the end.

Was anyone surprised at how effected Jen was by her nomination? I was! But I was laughing when she was happy to be on slop because she wouldn't eat so much! I'm actually starting to like her a bit...I like how she's finally starting to give it back to Dick (the whole boob job thing).

I was at the whole Zach "nobody likes him" montage!!!! Bwahahahaha! : : :

It is kind of funny that Erik being America's Player is throwing things off when it comes to voting. That makes an interesting kink in there...Jen was great fending off Dick on his constant attacks.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Was anyone surprised at how effected Jen was by her nomination? I was! But I was laughing when she was happy to be on slop because she wouldn't eat so much! I'm actually starting to like her a bit...
I'm not bothered by her as much either.

I can understand her being upset about the nomination. I can also understand why Dustin can't tell her she's the pawn.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:38 PM

Holy frickin' moses...Jameka used PoV to save Jen and Nick is on the block with Kail!!!!! It's going to be WAY interesting to watch tonight and Thursday!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Happy with Nick being on the block. He's an idiot. And that freaking hair.... WTF?!!?

Ok, so Dustin is a gluton but did anyone else hear him say that he couldn't wait to take his girlfriend to the Barbados?? Was he serious and I missed something or was he just joking??

Amber..... STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine being stuck in there with her. I would evict her just based on the tears.

Jen.... she totally played Jameka and people might not like it but that's the way the game is played. I think I'm starting to like her a little.

And Evil Dick..... still love him. That's how I would be in the house! Except he has a couple more tattoos and piercings than I do.... but only a couple!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:21 AM

Holy schnizzlefest is UP IN HERE! Crazyness.

I loved how twisted everything got in the end. WOO!

I would have voted for Sweet Chicken. Since they didn't use it, I'm stealingn it. SWEET CHICKEN!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:18 AM

I don't really get why everyone is so pissed off at Dustin. Why is he so greedy? What a bunch of whiners...
Old 08-01-2007, 08:38 AM

Totally heard the girlfriend comment!!! Oh Dustin!

And all the Amber crying is just getting annoying now. Dustin didn't give his word to anyone that he was going to save them, that was Jameka, the the HG's seem to have forgotten that. And honestly-to give up $5000 to give someone PoV, I'd totally take the $$. They are all there for the $$-I wonder how people forget that-and one person will win it all. If you don't think you'll get to the end, take what you can!

...Maybe that's why Nick's gone pirate. I still hope Kail goes home this week, but if I have to look at Cap'n Nick any longer I'll have to walk the plank. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! Nick, you are no Johnny Depp!!

I really hope that Jameka realizes how played she was and that she can't be a holy roller and win-sheesh, look at how deceptive Kail is.

Thursday is going to be great.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:49 AM

Jen totally played Jameka, especially at the veto ceremony and "I think these things happen for a reason.." : C'mon how cheesy was that? Dustin bugs me only because the look on his face after he accepted both prizes and then to just say, I had a greedy moment. What a UA violation! I wonder if Kail will confront Dustin about not putting her up with Zach? I think her odds were much better being against Zach than Nick. And were Dani and Nick smooching under the covers? I wonder what her BF thinks about that...

User Tag List