Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Bear View Post
My GOODNESS, me too! I think it's really funny that that they are mad at HIM for duping them. Shouldn't they be mad at themselves for being tricked?
Exactly!

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#242 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Wow. I don't even know who to root for anymore. I wanted Jameka to win for awhile, but now I don't know. Giving up 5 HOH competitions? Not even to save yourself? Seems like a bad decision.

I used to like Amber, despite her constant crying, but now I find her pretty annoying. I swear she was more upset about Nick leaving than Dani was. And the youtube conversation just seals the deal. I think she thinks that only Christians are good people and everyone else is just greedy/evil.

Danielle seems super snobby/cocky right now. ED is so obnoxious with all the yelling. Jen does seem more likeable now, but I still think she is pretty stuck-up. Jessica seems not-so-bright. Kail seems cool now but she was pretty obnoxious at the beginning of the game. Eric seemed cool on the show but the online updates are showing him to be pretty shallow. I seem to remember Zach at the very beginning of the season saying something about if they got rid of Carol, he wouldn't have a "lapdog" (?) Something like that. I guess I'm rooting for Dustin now.
#243 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armonia View Post
They have Zach, too.

But is there enough votes to get Eric out?
I don't know!!! I hope so though...Also, pp have said that the live feeds seem to indicate that the LNC is having second thoughts about Eric...

So excited! Only two more hours!!!!
#244 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiij View Post

So excited! Only two more hours!!!!
Me too...this should be good tonight.

I like the idea of a new alliance, but I do not like how mean ED was to Jen and now that he needs her, he is being nice. Shaking her hand and stuff. That is such classic abusive male behavior or something...ugh.

I *almost* like Jen and feel sorry for her. I think she has carried herself well actually through all of his rants.
#245 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:03 PM

Tonight was a good one. I think Amber might get an Emmy for that meltdown.

I hate ED ugh!

Bye Kail, have fun at your businesses!

Hooray for Jessica! Ive never seen someone so excited!

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#246 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:05 PM

POOP! Who voted to evict Kail? Obviously Jessica, Dustin and Jameka but I missed the rest!

Dick, Dick, Dick...he so could have won that. Is it me, or is Jen purposely not winning anything (other than the HOH she needed that one time)?
#247 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:13 PM

Dick is so quick to place blame on everyone but himself. What a donkey. I guess his target this week is Jameka. He keeps calling people liars and manipulators. Umm, the last time i checked this was a game and in this particular game that is what it takes to win. I am tired of watching him chew everybody out. Get over yourself already.
#248 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:17 PM

Grrrr....

everyone voted to evict Kail except Zach, Daniele, ED.

I cannot stand Dustin.

OK...why does Daniele keep saying "This is for Nick"...blah, blah, blah...AND SHE VOTED TO EVICT HIM. So did ED. It is just as much their fault. And yes, it was not too smart for them to do that.

Kail messed up when she let Daniele win HOH. And then Daniele messed up by putting Kail and Jen on the block when they ended up being their allies. That kept a vote from their side after Jen came off the block.

And one of those moments...what would have happened if Julie wouldn't have slipped the answer...Jessica would have been eliminated in that round, thus not winning HOH.

My head is spinning now.
#249 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
POOP! Who voted to evict Kail? Obviously Jessica, Dustin and Jameka but I missed the rest!

Dick, Dick, Dick...he so could have won that. Is it me, or is Jen purposely not winning anything (other than the HOH she needed that one time)?
Amber was the fourth vote for Eric to stay.

I like Dick.

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#250 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:26 PM

I liked Dick in the beginning but I get so sick of his attacks.

And when Dustin said to Dick that he voted to evict Eric he looked soooo guilty. LOL!
#251 of 656 Old 08-09-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post

I like Dick.
I like him too! But, why is he suddenly going after Jameka? Ugh, I feel like Dick and Daniele need a miracle to keep them both in the game next week... I feel so worried for them...can't wait for Sunday though!
#252 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 12:11 AM

Did anyone see Amber's tirade about jews? She makes me vomit in my mouth a little every time I see her now. Its on you tube if you have not seen it.

I want her gone. She's a total idiot in so many ways. Who swears on their children's graves??? She swears on her poor daughters grave like she is swearing on a pancake breakfast. Blech.

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
#253 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 01:40 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
Who swears on their children's graves??? She swears on her poor daughters grave like she is swearing on a pancake breakfast. Blech.
:
#254 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 01:54 AM

On Tuesday, we were supposed to vote for Eric to flatter someone incessantly to get their vote - why oh why did they not say anything about that on this episode?
#255 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 10:29 AM

I'm really liking Jess now. I think she is a smart girl. ED said some pretty nasty stuff about Dustin being gay! Not cool. Amber and her talking about Jewish people, not cool. Dani drives me crazy.
#256 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 10:32 AM

Why didn't they show Kail that Eric was America's player?

There are so many inconsistancies - not revealing Eric to Kail, not following up on America's player challenges.

Did Jameka tell Dick she was going to vote Eric out? WTH? I like Daniele. I have a soft spot for her because of her situation with her dad. She needs to team up with someone else now, though, or she's going out the door with him.
#257 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 10:54 AM

I don't really like any one in the house, but I was excited for Jessica when she won. Eric was so happy!! It looks like ED is just attacking who ever he can to take some of the target off of him and Daniele. He knows hes in trouble this week!

Mama to a 6 year old diva, and new little man July 2011.

#258 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellemarie View Post
Why didn't they show Kail that Eric was America's player?

There are so many inconsistancies - not revealing Eric to Kail, not following up on America's player challenges.

Did Jameka tell Dick she was going to vote Eric out? WTH? I like Daniele. I have a soft spot for her because of her situation with her dad. She needs to team up with someone else now, though, or she's going out the door with him.
They didn't even play a message for Kail from Eric...... it was all weird last night for some reason........

~Gabbi~ Life experienced by me..... Mommy to 4 chicken3.gif,Furry Babies x 2 dog2.gif,and the love of my life trekkie.gif

#259 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 11:07 AM

Too many good posts here to quote all..so I'll just repeat my opinions as I'm seeing they agree with many here......

The first episode Jessica and her whining voice drove me insane and I thought o my word..she has GOT TO GO HOME..BUT I'm kind of rooting for her now I don't care for many of the others..I do like Dustin though and I found his comment to Kail rather fitting.
Amber is such a LIAR and her comments make me sick..she needs to GO TO THE HOUSE! (home)
I'm not sure how it will work for Jameka not being able to go for HOH...she may not last either...hhmm

And ED.....Kail made one good comment.."when you live with someone for 40 days you pretty much get to know who they are and THAT IS WHO ED REALLY IS".....YEP! He's an idiot, where's your respect dude? I hope they nail his butt. It's ok to play a game and try to intimidate people but he goes too far.

And Jen..... Jen and her "hhuuhhuuuhhuuuhuuuuhhuuh" laugh and her showing her teeth and constantly checking herself out in mirrors, doors, anything that reflects makes me sick. Gag.

Thanks for my BB therapy girls.

#260 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 11:47 AM

I dont think they showed Eric because he didnt go to the DR to vote. Thats when he usually recorded the goodbye message.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#261 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Yay for Jessica winning! it should get really interesting this week. she is close to Eric (wonder if she still is) and would definately go after dick. YES!

well, I'm glad that Kail is finally gone. she is quite boring and honestly she doesn't need the money so.. buh-bye. she knew she was going home anyway.

I'm actually rooting for Danielle. Her dad is a jerk and I know exactly what it's like for people to associate you with your parent's behavior.. or misbehavior in this case. She needs to wisen up though and realize that Amber is a liar.

It was her idea to go after Nick and no matter how much she yells and repeats that she has never lied, it does not make it true. It's so wierd that she almost believes her lies. All the crying must have given her amnesia and who on earth swears on their daughter's life? That is sick. She is a racist and I can't even look at her anymore. and I don't get why Jameka didn't say anything back to her as she ranted about how you can tell Jews by their noses. Jameka's constant mmhhmm's drive me batty. She is just as bad as Amber for listening and not telling her to shut up.

The house is coming after Dick and Danielle now, I suppose. Poor Danielle....... she needs to talk to everyone though and stop being in his shadow. that is seriously hurting her. and yeah he can go too. he is just a bully and I'm getting sick of it. WHY does he question how everybody votes anyway? and why can't ppl stand upto him? ugh!!!!

I am really curious as to what Jameka and Dick's fight was all about?

Mama to a 3.5 yo dd
#262 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerama View Post
I dont think they showed Eric because he didnt go to the DR to vote. Thats when he usually recorded the goodbye message.

Actually, they must record the goodbye messages at a different time. They vote live on the show, and only go in for a few seconds, say who they vote for, and go back out.

Though I'm pretty much done with Dick, I think they would be smart to target Daniele instead of him. Dick has no real game beyond intimidating people. He is up front with what he's doing, doesn't go behind people's backs, and you always know where he stands. Daniele seems to be a much craftier player and more likely to make secret alliances and lie to people. I think if her dad goes first, she'll be able to smooth things over with everyone in the house and no one will have any idea what she's up to.
#263 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 PM

Ok, so apparently, CBS influenced the houseguests and convinced them to keep Eric. I don't know if anyone reads these reviews by Entertainment Weekly but they're pretty good: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,2004...051048,00.html.

So, people with the live feeds, what's going on in the house? Anything interesting?
#264 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Amira View Post
and yeah he can go too. he is just a bully and I'm getting sick of it. WHY does he question how everybody votes anyway? and why can't ppl stand upto him? ugh!!!!

I am really curious as to what Jameka and Dick's fight was all about?
My DH and I always yell "why does it matter who you vote for"?? I mean it IS A GAME..I mean I liked Nick..but the whole "Nick was set up, Nick was set up"..really gets on my LAST NERVE!

I do like the fact how Dustin was calming Amber down and telling her to think about her game..... smart playing.

#265 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 06:07 PM

Yep-I have a feeling Dick & Dani are going up...that's what Eric has wanted all week, and I think Jessica will do what he wants. According to Jokers, Food comp was done a few hours ago and nom's will be later tonight.

This is from what I can gather on Jokers:

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
America's Vote for who Eric should get voted out is...DUSTIN! Hee hee. Eric is talking to Jess about it, but jokingly. Yeah-like he's really going to be America's Player now.

Dani said she thinks there's more to Kail than just her being a real estate agent...

Looks like CBS/BB had a hand in Eric staying from what has been said-Jen said that BB tried to have her vote to evict Kail instead of Eric. : Not quite a reality show anymore..... And I guess banners are continually being flown over the house, but the HG's are put on lockdown inside until they pass.

Dani was chatting with ED and Jen and there was something about her being told in the DR to expect a twist in week 7.

Eric has gotten REALLY nasty, gotten the rest of them to be just as nasty to ED and Dani. Jameka called ED's mom a b--ch, ED had some choice words back at her. ED talking about Ambers meth problem, how she found god in rehab, etc. Eric was yelling in front of all the HG's that if there were any funeral parlors giving a 2 for 1 special he would personally deliver 2 family members for them and how he's personally burying their a$$es.

Talk about who has to win PoV, but it basically looks like they want ED out this week.

There are a lot of cheap and personal pot shots going on now....

#266 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 07:19 PM

#267 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 07:31 PM

:

#268 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 10:38 PM

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Big shocker! Dani and ED nom'd! Ha ha.

Eric is really gross-I hope he leaves soon. He's making all kinds of insinuations watching ED and Dani saying they look incestuous or like a married couple.

Amber has gone uber Christian now (maybe since Kail is gone?), praying and saying (like Jameka) that God told her what to pick in the food comp. :

#269 of 656 Old 08-10-2007, 11:15 PM

Can we have a little note about spoilers? Like spoilers ahead and then skip a couple of lines? I ask because the spoilers come through on email notifications and when I scroll to click on the link I see the spoilers as regular text. :

Alicia mama to 3 boys 6 and under.
#270 of 656 Old 08-11-2007, 12:55 AM

How about if they are put in the title portion? I didn't realize that the little warning that pops up in the post doesn't pop up in the e-mails.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page