#121 of 607 Old 09-27-2007, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyAfire View Post
Which one is Milo?
Peter

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 607 Old 09-27-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagger View Post

Of course the preview with the whole bad Irish accent and the question about the identity (peter's) being in a box has me thinking the camera is going to pan back to review a lying prone Justin Timberlake and it is actually just his (D*** in a box).
:

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#123 of 607 Old 09-28-2007, 02:49 AM

YAY I finally got to watch the episode!!!!

Gonna watch it again and post more in-depth thoughts, but for now:

A) New guy at Claire's school is this season's version of Zach, her best friend from Texas. He's a little stalker-ish, but I don't think in a bad way.

B) I bet the guy Mohinder is working with is The Boogeyman.

C) I don't think we've been formally introduced to Sulu's killer yet.

D) I think Hiro is Kensei, that's the tradition that Sulu was telling Ando about; BUT I don't think Sulu KNOWS that Hiro is Kensei, I think he just believes their family line is descended from him. Which raises the question...Hiro believes that Kensei takes the swordsmith's daughter as his princess; is Hiro his own many-times-great-grandfather?

Okay, off to watch again to develop more thoughts.

(PS, Milo is freaking HOT and if Hayden is really dating him, LUCKY!!!!)
#124 of 607 Old 09-29-2007, 06:11 PM

Anyone else who's been following the Heroes 360 stuff on the web think they did a totally craptacular job showing Maya's ability? The little "Blair Witch Project"-ripoff video on Hana Gitelman's blog and the novel about them were so much better. On the show it just looked like they had chocolate syrup dripping on their faces.
#125 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 03:00 PM

We all need to have all our hypotheses in one place. MY guesses for this season:

1) Maya is the cure for the disease that the specials get.
2) Peter got his memory swiped by the Haitian and picked up a new power (the jolt was not from Ted's power)
3) I don't think Claire's new boyfriend are going to last long.
4) I'm thinking its Mama Petrelli who is the one pushed Hiro's dad of the Deveaux building. She's all about the company and sticking to the plan so who not to say she is eliminating people.
5) Mohinder is going to lose site of working for the company when he realizes he has the resources to find a cure.
6) Nikki will leave the show (I admit I still don't like her character)
#126 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 03:49 PM

I've always thought she didn't contribute anything beneficial to the show.
Well, her son is pretty smart and all, but still....

Katreena, peace.gif 39 year old Alaskan treehugger.gif Mama to 1 hearts.gif and 1 lady.gif gd.gif

#127 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM

I always like a good revenge theme like in a movie, like The Count of Monte Cristo, for example, so I always am waiting for Nikki to flip out on someone.

I'm twisted that way. I kinda like her but I know I'm in the minority. And yeah, the kid is just a doll. I saw a magazine article about him, IRL both he and the guy who plays Hiro are extremely smart. For some strange reason I like it when I find out actors are smart.

for intuitive readings click here :
#128 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom View Post
Oh I didn't even realize that was Peter at the end?? sweet, i was trying to figure out who it was, guess he looked different to me.
neither did my dh! I asked him the other day how he thought Peter got in that bin and he was like - huh? I didn't know that was Peter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthatgirl View Post
Good call, you guys. I registered Nathan bumping into Ando w/ the paper & coffee, Nathan's remark to his mom being "evil" and banishing her from the apt., but I didn't entertain that theory. Must share this with dh...

ETA: I just remembered that Mr. Nakamura & Mrs. Petrelli were discussing that it had to be one of them, one of "the 12" whoever the 12 are. Linderman, Simone's dad (crap, still blanking on his name!), another name, then Nakamura & Petrelli.
Could Nakamura have thought Nathan was his dad?
I mean - Nathan's dad was one of that group and Nakamura could have thought he was seeing him, not Nathan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyes View Post
That's a pretty good call. did anyone else think Claire should have just gone ahead and jumped while everyone was there? She already stands out because she stood up to the bullies, even if she changed her mind at the last minute.

Dh and I laughed for a long time when her dad finally went off on his creepy 'boss.'
See - I didn't get a creepy vibe from the boy at school. Just an obnoxious one But I was really irritated when HRG did that to his boss. I mean why should he get special privleges? He just thinks he is better than his boss because he used to have a better paying job? I've never really warmed to HRG and now I just don't like him.

Quote:
She was ALWAYS holding that ridiculous dog. But I agree she was acting weird, too. They all were.
I kept getting creepy vibes during that seen - like the mom was really Candice and tying to ply info out of Claire/HRG.

Mamma to 3! nurslings Emma (4) Daniel (3) and our new baby Beth! 10/10/09
#129 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuansprincess View Post
But I was really irritated when HRG did that to his boss. I mean why should he get special privleges? He just thinks he is better than his boss because he used to have a better paying job? I've never really warmed to HRG and now I just don't like him.
He did that because his boss is an arrogant jerk who needs to be taken down a notch and reminded he doesn't have the right to be disrespectful to ppl just because he's the "boss."

#130 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splendid View Post
2) Peter got his memory swiped by the Haitian and picked up a new power (the jolt was not from Ted's power)
I'm guessing the electrical power is from....

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Kristen Bell's character. She hinted around in an interview that her power involves electricity.
#131 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen ann View Post
I'm guessing the electrical power is from....

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Kristen Bell's character. She hinted around in an interview that her power involves electricity.
Yes. After my post I listen to my weekly podcast and this what they were hinting to.
#132 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 11:28 PM

Interesting episode!! I was a little distracted with the little ones so I didn't get to hang onto every word like I normally would, so thankfully I TIVO'd it.
I was just happy to see Peter more this episode
#133 of 607 Old 10-01-2007, 11:31 PM

Holy smokes! What the heck is going on?
Takezo Kenzei is a Hero, of course.
I think West is the scary guy that sees Molly. He's creeping me out.
What is the deal with Maya? Huh?
#134 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 12:02 AM

Quote:
He did that because his boss is an arrogant jerk who needs to be taken down a notch and reminded he doesn't have the right to be disrespectful to ppl just because he's the "boss."
I don't agree. He was late for work. He didn't do his job. He was taking a longer break than allowed. He talked back to his boss. Sure his boss is an arrogant jerk, but that doesn't give him the right to assault him and get away with special privileges like long breaks and taking them whenever he wants them.

Mamma to 3! nurslings Emma (4) Daniel (3) and our new baby Beth! 10/10/09
#135 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 12:45 AM

WHYYY, Claire?!?!? WHY must you gross me out so often?!?!?!

I told dh, "OMG, she's gonna cut her fingers off." They pan to scissors.... He says, "Nope, her toes!" I put my hands over my face and made him tell me when it was done. :

#136 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 03:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

I told dh, "OMG, she's gonna cut her fingers off." They pan to scissors.... He says, "Nope, her toes!" I put my hands over my face and made him tell me when it was done. :
I did the exact same thing! Too funny.

Quote:
I was just happy to see Peter more this episode
See more of Peter, she says. Pff! No kidding! Glistening, heaving chest, rippling muscles. Whew!

Quote:
See - I didn't get a creepy vibe from the boy at school. Just an obnoxious one.
Agreed! He's not creepy anymore, he's irritating. But I'm sure his name is symbolic some how.

Plus Maya, with her black ooze coming from her eyes, reminded me of one of those miraculous weeping statues of Mary. Mary, Maya, tears, oozing virus. It all fits.

I guess Mrs Bennett is in on it. I thought so.

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#137 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 04:04 AM

mmmmmmm Peter. DH has no idea what he missed out on going to sleep as soon as Hero's was over

ewww on Claire cutting off her toe! I couldn't watch, and does she like go pick up her toe and toss it or what cuz now there is a bleeding pinky toe stump in the house *gag*

and one more time mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Peter!!
#138 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 08:45 AM

Quote:

Thats exactly what I did. And with dull scissors....shecoulda at least got a sharp knife! But I guess her pain factor is fairly low being she can kill herself and recover with just a few grunts! It is neat that she is exploring her power though, as any teenager would!!

Peter kicked some ass last night huh!! He seems more confident of his powers now. I do agree he lost his memory to the Hatian, but that musta been before the Hatian got "sick". And, who is this Kristin Bell person? Is that the Irish chick Kaitlyn? She didn't seem surprised enough to not at least have someone else in her life, if not herself, who is "special". Same with the brother.

Quote:
I think West is the scary guy that sees Molly. He's creeping me out.
Who is West? Is that Claire's boy? (I can't remember all these new names!) Do you guys think the same guy that Molly sees is the one going after Mamma Petrelli and Mr Nakamura?

speaking of evil Mama Petrelli, I did like when she screamed at Parkman to "get out of my head"! They need to show more of her history. I think she is Hiro's mom, and she was like the baby factory for these guys....all the rest so far have been men. When Parkman is questioning her, she says that she hadn't slept with Mr Nakamura in a long time.....
I also thought her flailing around at whatever that was terrorizing her was very interesting. We did get a glimpse of whatever pushed Mr Nakamura over, but nothing of what was after Angela.

So how is HRG going to find all these paintings. You think that when the Hatian erases other's minds he keeps the memories, or is it just that The Hatian (what *is* his real name?) was so close to everyone in "the company" all these years he would know? But why does HRG/Noah have the pic of Nakamura in the first place? I also think HRG still has something he is hiding weather it is just info or a power, I dunno. And whats up with mamma, did they finally just tell her everything to avoid swiss cheesing her mind any further? I know she was talking about that with HRG last season, but the last time we saw her before the beginning of this season, it was Candace pretending to be her......so where did she go between then and now?

Maya is still tripping me out. I just don't get it. Why would that be a power? And then her brother can suck it outta her and the ones she has killed/infected if he gets there in time. The cuandera (sp?) said it was evil, but Maya and her bro don't seem evil to me. Not like those that are evil in the show anyway. It is an interesting story line though!

And how 'bout Hiro! I thought it was interesting that he immediately said "godsend" when Kensei healed himself. So there have been specials throughout time? I hope Hiro goes back to present day soon though, His dad is dead now and Ando is all alone....Poor Ando. We watched the last episode of last season last night, and I guess I didn't remember that it was when Sylar pushed Hiro so hard he almost smashed into the big building behind him that he went that far back in time. hmmmm.....

Gosh, I could talk Heroes all Tuesday I guess....but I really should get back to real life
#139 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Angel View Post
Maya is still tripping me out. I just don't get it. Why would that be a power? And then her brother can suck it outta her and the ones she has killed/infected if he gets there in time. The cuandera (sp?) said it was evil, but Maya and her bro don't seem evil to me. Not like those that are evil in the show anyway. It is an interesting story line though!
Its because she does something to the blood, like a cancer. On the outside it looks evil because it kills, but the Alejandro purfies it (nice to know he can bring people back if he gets to Maya in time). I believe they are the cure for the disease that the specials are getting.
#140 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splendid View Post
Its because she does something to the blood, like a cancer. On the outside it looks evil because it kills, but the Alejandro purfies it (nice to know he can bring people back if he gets to Maya in time). I believe they are the cure for the disease that the specials are getting.

I dunno, Mohinder has the "antibody" that helps them, and he has nothing like this, why would they be the cure then? Maybe the brother because he could take the sickness on, and I guess he got that from Maya??? And so Maya's power would affect "the regulars" negatively, but be a cure for "the specials"? ??
#141 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 09:34 AM

At the end, Mohinder is just one man, who can only heal a person one at a time. From last night's episode I am assuming, if Maya can infect a lot of people at once Alejandro can do a group heal. Say when all the specials are quarantined at a hospital.
#142 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 09:56 AM

Good point! The one thing is though is that healing just that one woman seemed to take a lot out of him. He was able to get up and start getting away, but he did look weak. It really is an interesting twist to the whole story line.
#143 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 10:49 AM

The healer also said something like, "what you have can kill the devil". I'm thinking she might be the one that has the ability to kill the boogeyman.
#144 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 11:15 AM

oh wow! thats another really great point! I didn't make that connection at all, and that turns around the whole "evil" thing too!
#145 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 12:02 PM

Quote:

If you guys kept your eyes closed, you missed the way it flipped up after she cut it off. I almost hurled. That girl needs to learn some respect for her body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenjall View Post
The healer also said something like, "what you have can kill the devil". I'm thinking she might be the one that has the ability to kill the boogeyman.
That's what I was thinking. But the theory on curing the heroes is interesting too.
#146 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 12:25 PM

I did get the creep out from the guy watching Claire through the window. And I half covered my eyes when she cut the toe off. But I HAD to see if it grew back!!

We missed a lot of last season so I'm still catching up. But I'm hooked.

And Milo is looking goooooood. I've loved him since his first season on Gilmore Girls. And he sure has grown up nice!! :

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#147 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 03:58 PM

DH and I were VERY happy to see Peter bulked up. He just was not so convincing as the really skinny guy.... yes, even DH was happy to see some muscle
#148 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLlama View Post
DH and I were VERY happy to see Peter bulked up. He just was not so convincing as the really skinny guy.... yes, even DH was happy to see some muscle
I was surprised, I have to say! He definitely looks more believable as a strong guy now.

#149 of 607 Old 10-02-2007, 08:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenjall View Post
Exactly.

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#150 of 607 Old 10-03-2007, 09:43 PM

I think the whole point with skinny Peter in the beginning was, well, we didn't believe he was all that special at first, right?

but i really just came here because i just re-watched the first episode of the season (because i didn't get to watch it all the first time, thanks to DS ) and Mama Petrelli, when in Peter's apartment with Nathan says "If you'd just listen to me YOU would be alive right now..." I re listened to it 3 times! I she saying that NATHAN is dead too?! Not just Peter?! this is blowing my mind!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page