Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderdust View Post
(I think Mohinder will end up turning into Uluru!) :
Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post
I also suspect that we'll find out that somehow Claire and Peter arent related at all...there is just too much sexual tension there

Quote:
I wish Sylar would tweeze his eyebrows a little bit...they are freaking me out.

Quote:
Can Maya please get her brain chopped open by sylar soon? What a waste of a character, and a stupid power.
: Her outfit in last week's episode (where she made out with Mohinder) was distracting, and not in a good way. She looked like she was going to some summer pool party. Where do these people get their money to buy clothes?? And we never see them doing common everyday things, like eating, grocery shopping...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthatgirl View Post
.... I know her from another show. She's creepy in that one, too. It may just be the actress. She does bring a good creep vibe to this character, though.
Claire's bio mom is from Nip/Tuck... I was so addicted to that show pre-baby... lost track of it now...
#62 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
OMG, I half-expected them to crawl off his face. They look like hairy caterpillars. And yes, he is a good looking guy!

I don't think he's cute.

Didn't like this episode. Boring.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#63 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
(I think Mohinder will end up turning into Uluru!) :
Are you talking about Uluru/Ayers Rock in Australia??

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#64 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 06:14 PM

ive really been enjoying it this season.

Heavily tattooed and Dready Mama to my girls. YES we are STILL NURSING! love to and
#65 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthatgirl
They were in a relationship IRL. I don't know if they still are, though.
http://www.people.com/people/article...224080,00.html

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.  ~Albert Einstein
#66 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSo View Post
Claire's bio mom is from Nip/Tuck... I was so addicted to that show pre-baby... lost track of it now...
Yeah, it jumped the shark.

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#67 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Wonder View Post
Ah, so they are still a couple.

They need to get it together on-screen, then. Their real lives are butting into their fake ones.

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#68 of 643 Old 10-01-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamsMama View Post
Poor Caitlin.
I was wondering about her too. Peter doesn't seem to be thinking of her at all.
Yeah - every episode I ask DH when do we save the irish girl???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoGranola View Post
I don't think they were typical twins separated at birth. Dr. Zimmerman said, "I created you". So, I'm with your idea that some or all of the heroes were created in a lab. Tracy and Nikki are more likely clones as others have mentioned.
Yeah, and he thought tracy was someone else when he answered the door. So I think there are lots of Nikki's running around which is good news for Ali

Holy details batman! Hiro evil! AH! Say it ain't so!

I like the idea of sylar and peter being twins they basically have the same power so it makes sense.

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#69 of 643 Old 10-02-2008, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah, it jumped the shark.
I haven't heard that phrase in a while... conjured an image of Fonzie in waterskis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
#70 of 643 Old 10-02-2008, 03:36 PM

Has anyone mentioned yet that Mohinder totally stole Jeff Goldblum's idea to turn himself into a gross, horny half-fly? Laaaaame.

I hate Sylar. Always have.
#71 of 643 Old 10-02-2008, 06:18 PM

DH was comparing him to the fly - ew..I'm kinda glad we didn't see him last ep, it may have finally made my morning sickness take over

I like sylar - I like the actor.

Anyone else swear characters are saying one thing when no one else hears it. I could have sworn I heard Mrs patrelli say claire got visited by her "cousin" (before the - "sylar, I am your mother" scene). I swear I heard sylar (before Claire's dad went into the bank) say he was going to be the one to kill him.....I made DH rewind it 10 times and he never could hear it.... and thats not the first times I've heard things and some of them have ended up making sense. I think they are planting things that some people can catch if you listen in a particular way, ykwim

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#72 of 643 Old 10-02-2008, 09:07 PM

Intriguing....

#73 of 643 Old 10-02-2008, 11:47 PM

I just watched episode 3 yesterday (was in ER Mon. night and it just showed up in the Netflix instant view in the wee hours Wednesday). Anyone else feel like the scenes of Peter-in-Jesse's-body were like a weird episode of Quantum Leap?
#74 of 643 Old 10-03-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen ann View Post
I just watched episode 3 yesterday (was in ER Mon. night and it just showed up in the Netflix instant view in the wee hours Wednesday). Anyone else feel like the scenes of Peter-in-Jesse's-body were like a weird episode of Quantum Leap?
YES! I made some comment about how he has the power of Quantum Leap wherein the audience can only see his actual face when he looks in a mirror. It wasn't a very funny comment, but I can't think too well on my feet.

He shoulda said, "Oh boy."
#75 of 643 Old 10-04-2008, 03:07 AM

Sorry, I had a baby on Tuesday morning (was watching Heroes while I was in labor!!), so I hadn't had a chance to answer the Uluru question.

http://heroeswiki.com/Uluru

Mama to Munchkin  and Chickadee ...and co-parent to 3 additional bundles of energy!
#76 of 643 Old 10-04-2008, 07:58 AM

I don't think that Nathan is Claire's biological Father either... I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone like Linderman...

I can't wait for next weeks episode, I think that this season will rock!!
#77 of 643 Old 10-04-2008, 02:30 PM

i've been thinking the same thing about nathan not being claire's father - not sure who is, but that would offer many more options.
#78 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 04:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Sorry, I had a baby on Tuesday morning (was watching Heroes while I was in labor!!), so I hadn't had a chance to answer the Uluru question.

omg... congratulations!! : and, oh yeah, thanks for the linky. I SO would not have remembered if *I* just had a baby. You are a true Heroes fan!!
#79 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I had a baby on Tuesday morning
Don't apologize for havin' a baby!

Congratulations!!!! :

#80 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM

Congratulations! That's wonderful! :

=========

By the way, that Wiki quotes Tim Kring saying that Uluru will only appear in the comics.

#81 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:

I wondered that too. But I doubt it. Then again, he seemed to be having a testosterone surge so maybe he has the potential to become Uluru.

Remember Linderman in season 1. He stated that he knew about Niki from the moment she and DL were born and that they were destined to be together. I think that if there are Niki clones running around there might also be more DLs running around (I'm sure tonight's episode will squash this theory).
#82 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
I don't think that Nathan is Claire's biological Father either... I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone like Linderman...

I can't wait for next weeks episode, I think that this season will rock!!
I'm really hoping she's not his. It's a real shame to let all the on screen steam between Claire and Peter go to waste.

Maggie, blissfully married mama of 5 little ladies on my own little path. homeschool.gif gd.gifRainbow.gif
#83 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post
Congratulations! That's wonderful! :

=========

By the way, that Wiki quotes Tim Kring saying that Uluru will only appear in the comics.
True, but they have altered their plans in the past based on what the fans seem to like. For example, Sylar was originally supposed to be a short-lived character.

Mama to Munchkin  and Chickadee ...and co-parent to 3 additional bundles of energy!
#84 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 10:43 PM

I just watched half of tonight's episode and shut it off. I will NOT be watching it again.
Call me sensitive but something that they showed tonight was just uncalled for and left a horrible picture in my head. I'm sure I'll have nightmares tonight because of it.

I'm so bothered by it that I think I'm going to find out who to email a complaint to.
Grrr.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#85 of 643 Old 10-06-2008, 11:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
I just watched half of tonight's episode and shut it off. I will NOT be watching it again.
Call me sensitive but something that they showed tonight was just uncalled for and left a horrible picture in my head. I'm sure I'll have nightmares tonight because of it.

I'm so bothered by it that I think I'm going to find out who to email a complaint to.
Grrr.
Whoa! Sorry you had such a reaction, but now, I have to admit, I'm extra curious to see it!:
#86 of 643 Old 10-07-2008, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

Grrr.
Hmmm....i watched the episode and for the life of me can't imagine what caused such a reaction...was it syler's futureson? bottlefeeding of parkman's futurebaby? ( )

So far the only thing i've found disturbing was mohinder's "rash" (as he called it)...blech. Oh, and Maya's unnecessary cleavage-bearing.

I wonder if they'll elaborate on what we saw of the future....like, who is Gabriel's babymomma?? They were living in Claire's old house, and the boy's name was Noah (thats claire's dad's name right??)...so i thought maybe (as unlikely as it would seem) maybe syler and claire got together, but then i thought, no the timing wouldnt work out i dont think. (Plus i still dont know who is related to who on this show!)

I'm having a hard time swallowing the whole "Tracy as one of identical triplets" storyline, seems kind of silly.

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
#87 of 643 Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 AM

Before we go in depth, doesn't Matt realize there were many animals in his vision including a cockroach (the show's mascot- and I think the likely animal) and Mr Muggles (the dog survives everything...well except that nuclear blast)
#88 of 643 Old 10-07-2008, 09:09 AM

my dh was as upset as you were - he kept repeating "did they kill him?" in an ever more frantic voice till it was clear that they had. - I am assuming this is what upset you...

I myself was too wrapped up in the "how old is this child four years in the future? and whose child is it?" and the ridiculousness of it all to get that upset.

also that daphne and parkman were bottlefeeding - and in such an oldfashoined way - heat the bottle on the stove, test the bottle on the wrist, etc LOL - I thought was just silly.

I'm Andrea - I have three boys - 12 year old twins & an 11 year old

#89 of 643 Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:

Grrr.
What was it?
Was it the bottlefeeding scene?

Sheila, mother to William and Min Hee, wife of David
#90 of 643 Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Hmmm....i watched the episode and for the life of me can't imagine what caused such a reaction...was it syler's futureson? bottlefeeding of parkman's futurebaby? ( )

So far the only thing i've found disturbing was mohinder's "rash" (as he called it)...blech. Oh, and Maya's unnecessary cleavage-bearing.

I wonder if they'll elaborate on what we saw of the future....like, who is Gabriel's babymomma?? They were living in Claire's old house, and the boy's name was Noah (thats claire's dad's name right??)...so i thought maybe (as unlikely as it would seem) maybe syler and claire got together, but then i thought, no the timing wouldnt work out i dont think. (Plus i still dont know who is related to who on this show!)

I'm having a hard time swallowing the whole "Tracy as one of identical triplets" storyline, seems kind of silly.

Katherine
I was thinking that Noah might be Claire's too.

Sheila, mother to William and Min Hee, wife of David

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page