Forum Jump: 

#121 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
Wtf ando!!!
I am not happy with that AT ALL. Something must've been....darn. Does anyone know how do the spoiler HTML stuff? I want to talk about this!!!!!!!!
Last time, Mohinder was turning into The Fly. Now he's an alien.
I don't know.
And why the hell is Claire trying to hunt down people with abilities again?

Sheila, mother to William and Min Hee, wife of David
#122 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Claire is trying to feel all productive by hunting down "bad guys" but she's finding life isnt so black and white.

Claire's bio mom is silly..."oohhh can you do THIS????" lady, holding out your hand and having a little flame there just isnt impressive anymore. I wish claire's mom wouldve grabbed a lighter and said "yes i can! ohhhhh special!!!"

I felt bad for Vortex Guy.

I too wonder whats up with Ando. that was surprising.

I am totally creeped out by Parkman's dad. That guy is scary. I'm bored with NuNikki (uh, Tracey.)

I soooo held out hope that Mohinder would eat Maya (or whatever it is he has planned for his prey)...i was yelling at the tv "she's under the table!!!!" but alas he just stuck her in a cocoon thingy. Oh well. That whole storyline is super cheesy.

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
#123 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 AM

VERY unhappy w/ the Ando situation.

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#124 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 AM

Some spoilers: http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20081013/en_tv_eo/63596

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#125 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 AM

Never was worried about Ando, as the actor is set to be in many more episodes this season.

I'll be happy to see Monica come back, I like her power. I'd also like to see Micah. And if there are Niki triplets, and Lindermann said Niki/DL were meant to be married from the beginning, maybe there's two more yummy DLs out there! (Not likely, but I can pretend.)

I am totally fine with one of the upcoming deaths and absolutely livid about the other. The soon-to-be-deceased villian is one of my favorite characters.

That Puppetmaster character who's captured Meredith freaks me right out. Seriously, shivers down the spine. Mind and body control? That's just awful. If he and Maury Parkman got together...

We are six: Me : Dh : Ds1('00) Dd('02) Ds2('05) Ds3('08) and, wow! Soon to be seven, Dd2 due 4/23.
#126 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitMissesJim View Post
Never was worried about Ando, as the actor is set to be in many more episodes this season.

I'll be happy to see Monica come back, I like her power. I'd also like to see Micah. And if there are Niki triplets, and Lindermann said Niki/DL were meant to be married from the beginning, maybe there's two more yummy DLs out there! (Not likely, but I can pretend.)

I am totally fine with one of the upcoming deaths and absolutely livid about the other. The soon-to-be-deceased villian is one of my favorite characters.

That Puppetmaster character who's captured Meredith freaks me right out. Seriously, shivers down the spine. Mind and body control? That's just awful. If he and Maury Parkman got together...
Oh my goodness, I do hope it's not Sylar.
#127 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 12:03 PM

just read the link..... WHY????? the villan going has the most potential IMO. and what is the deal with Mohinder? thats just ick, not a good creepy ick like sylar was first season.
#128 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 12:31 PM

When they say the villian won't come back, they don't really know that..... Did the actor get tired of it or are they just writing him out? I'm sure if they get enough flack about it they will keep him... I like the accent

Yeah, I think its time mohinder (and all those with his immediate plot line) goes away (course then peter won't find future sylar and go nuts)

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#129 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 01:10 PM

Someone please remind me, why is Noah called "H.R.G."??

Katherine

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
#130 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post
Someone please remind me, why is Noah called "H.R.G."??

Katherine
Horn Rimmed Glasses Guy

#131 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthatgirl View Post
Horn Rimmed Glasses Guy

Ohhhhhh. Ok. I get it. I just call him Noah. I'm so outta the loop!

Katherine

#132 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I think we'll find that Hiro and Ando set that scene up and Ando isn't really dead. I really hope so.

So, had Adam gone into some sort of vampire hibernation for several months? I loved the back and forth between Hiro and Adam when Hiro kept sticking him back in the coffin.

From that link, above:
Quote:
but I do know that Jack Coleman's H.R.G. and Zachary Quinto's Sylar should definitely star in some kind of Heroes spinoff as crime-fighting federal agents. They could drive around the country, wear suits and play good-cop, bad-cop, and it would be awesome.
Yes, but who would be good cop and who would be bad cop???

Noah has always had dubious morals. The Company has put him in a near intolerable bind, but I think he sincerely loves Claire Bear. But he's ruthless, and he's just as deadly and horrible as Sylar ever was when he sees red.

Actually, I don't get who the woman is that the article predicts will die. Anyone willing to share with me?

[ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ]

Remove the spaces between the brackets.

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#133 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 02:00 PM

I think they are referring to:

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Maya, thank god.

Katherine

#134 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 PM

With exception of the last 15 minutes, I found the episode slightly slow.

And it is wrong that I'm not sad to see Maya go. Too bad evil Mohinder who did it. Is the other company classifying him as a villian or a scientist they can sway?
#135 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 02:24 PM

Wanted to add, that last week's graphic novel (taking place 3 years in the future) shed a lot of light where Claire will go. This week's novel talks about Doyle (aka the puppetmaster).
#136 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 03:39 PM

Doyle is creepy. Why did Meredith go there, though, KNOWING what kind of creepo he is?

And I didn't even put 2 & 2 together when Vortex Guy took out the business card. "This company?" Claire looked confused. It said Pinehurst paper, I think. Why didn't she ask about that?!?!?!

So Angela & Arthur each have their own "paper" company.

#137 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 03:41 PM

ooo I was so happy to see the return of Sark...erm.. I mean Adam. I loved the banter between him and Hiro when he was being exhumed.

Although I didn't expect him to become a regular cast member I still wish they would leave the door open for a possible return of Adam. He's such yummy eye candy and that voice.. *sigh*

Maya on the other hand, I will be happy to see gone. She really annoys me with her little victim thing.. and her power is yucky.

I was totally shocked that Hiro stabbed Ando. WTH?? He must be under mind control is the only thing I can figure... and he's going to get some of Claire's blood to bring him back to life right?? And somehow he ends up with powers and a really big grudge against Hiro for stabbing him....

~Stephanie )O(

DS- 07/01 & DD- 09/05 & DD- 12/07 & DS- 10/13

#138 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 04:31 PM

I don't mind if it is Adam that goes. And although I don't like Maya's character, I kind of feel sad for her, she didn't have much good material to work with...

I'm a little annoyed that they won't be bringing Caitlin back, I liked her.

I was SO embarrassed for Mohinder when I watched last weeks episode (the rip his shirt off and stick his tongue down Maya's throat episode). He so doesn't do sexy very well at all. I cringed during those scenes.

Peace
#139 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Doyle is creepy. Why did Meredith go there, though, KNOWING what kind of creepo he is?

And I didn't even put 2 & 2 together when Vortex Guy took out the business card. "This company?" Claire looked confused. It said Pinehurst paper, I think. Why didn't she ask about that?!?!?!

So Angela & Arthur each have their own "paper" company.
Doyle and Maury Parkman give off scary pedophile vibes. I wonder if that was done on purpose.

#140 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmontree View Post
ooo I was so happy to see the return of Sark...erm.. I mean Adam. I loved the banter between him and Hiro when he was being exhumed.

Although I didn't expect him to become a regular cast member I still wish they would leave the door open for a possible return of Adam. He's such yummy eye candy and that voice.. *sigh*

Maya on the other hand, I will be happy to see gone. She really annoys me with her little victim thing.. and her power is yucky.

I was totally shocked that Hiro stabbed Ando. WTH?? He must be under mind control is the only thing I can figure... and he's going to get some of Claire's blood to bring him back to life right?? And somehow he ends up with powers and a really big grudge against Hiro for stabbing him....
I've read some speculation that it was a set up- that Hiro knew it was going to happen so he set up a fake sword, or that he can just go back in time to save Ando. I really hope so.

#141 of 643 Old 10-14-2008, 05:49 PM

Surely that is what will happen, but he probably didn't fill Ando in on it and that is the beginning of their rift, but I don't like that! I like them as a team!!

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#142 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
Surely that is what will happen, but he probably didn't fill Ando in on it and that is the beginning of their rift, but I don't like that! I like them as a team!!
Me, too. I love Ando and Hiro together.
I also agree that this is probably where the rift begins. Poor Ando.

#143 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamsMama View Post
Me, too. I love Ando and Hiro together.
I also agree that this is probably where the rift begins. Poor Ando.
I think the rift began when Hiro came back from the future and started treating Ando like he was a bad guy.

I think they will each end up on opposite sides, fighting for the formula.

#144 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
A Hero Is Going Six Feet Under!*And I think most of you will be okay with who this soon-to-be-dead hero is. She (yes, she) has been grating on my nerves personally since day one of this-here season three. (Mostly because I want her off of my hot specimen of a former human.) Is that too obvious? Whoopsie!
Ok, am I the only idiot? I have no idea who he is talking about. Tracie? That's the only female hero that's been on my nerves. I wouldn't classify Mya as a hero
#145 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by les7699 View Post
Ok, am I the only idiot? I have no idea who he is talking about. Tracie? That's the only female hero that's been on my nerves. I wouldn't classify Mya as a hero
This is the clue: Mostly because I want her off of my hot specimen of a former human. Who is the one turning from human, into something else? Say, a big ol' bug??

And she is a "hero" because she has super powers, therefore she's one of the heroes. Even if her power is lame.

Katherine

#146 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post
This is the clue: Mostly because I want her off of my hot specimen of a former human. Who is the one turning from human, into something else? Say, a big ol' bug??

And she is a "hero" because she has super powers, therefore she's one of the heroes. Even if her power is lame.

Katherine
I'm still confused, that sounds like Mohinder. What female is turning into a bug?
#147 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by les7699 View Post
I'm still confused, that sounds like Mohinder. What female is turning into a bug?

The writer says she (he?) wants HER (maya) off of the "hot speciman of a bug"...thats Mohinder. The writer doesnt like Maya with Mohinder. Therefore the writer is happy that Maya will be killed off. Maya is Mohinder's girlfriend.

Maybe i'm not explaining this well?

Katherine

#148 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Okay, one thing that I missed because DH was talking to me - what does Sylar do with the brains? I know he doesn't eat them (as evidenced by "Claire, that's disgusting!"), so what does he do?
You can tell me as a spoiler or PM me (yeah- I reaaaaallly want to know!).
Sylar's power is that he can look at something and figure out how it works. Like repairing clocks. That's why he slices open peoples brains, so he can look at them, figure out how their power works and then duplicate that power. It's just that usually, slicing off the top of the head kills his victim, but not Claire.

Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were a minute old, I would have died for you. That is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins~
#149 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
Sylar's power is that he can look at something and figure out how it works. Like repairing clocks. That's why he slices open peoples brains, so he can look at them, figure out how their power works and then duplicate that power. It's just that usually, slicing off the top of the head kills his victim, but not Claire.
Thank you because I always thought he took something out of their brains.

#150 of 643 Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Thank you because I always thought he took something out of their brains.
I thought he had done that to some of his first victims, like Molly's parents. He killed them disgustingly, and it seems to me one of them had a spoon next to his/her head.

But if he wasn't eating the brains perhaps he was taking them out to look at them more closely. Or maybe the writers changed their minds.

Or maybe I'm just making things up. I do that more and more now. :

Someone moved my effing cheese.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page