The New Celeb. Rehab w/ Dr. Drew - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 75 Old 11-30-2008, 02:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Radha View Post
I don't think it's that bad. He may have a point! Anyway, I think his dad has also probably failed him so I don't really judge him by that comment. Besides, we don't even know if the theory that he pissed on people too many times is true or not.
No, we don't. I am just trying to look at it from all possible sides. I know some people who have done some pretty horrible things to family members and I wouldn't expect those family members to go out of their way for them anymore. All I was saying is that I think it's cruddy that no one came to be there for him from his family, but I am not going to put all the blame on them unless I know both sides of the story. For now, none of know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 75 Old 12-02-2008, 05:59 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Did I just hear right, the over-dub advertising the show...
"the blow's gone and the hooker's dead..."

Mom to a teenager and a middle schooler.

#63 of 75 Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joensally View Post
Did I just hear right, the over-dub advertising the show...
"the blows gone and the hooker's dead..."

What?
#64 of 75 Old 12-02-2008, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Weird, I wonder if it's part of a someone's story? I'll ask my dh.
#65 of 75 Old 12-02-2008, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Was it on last week? I assumed it wasn't since it was thanksgiving... Did I miss it?
#66 of 75 Old 12-03-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
He calls 911 way too much and I can't stand people abusing the 911 system. When his gf kicked him in his injured back, that was a good time to call 911. But when he calls them saying he is being held against his will, that was just stupid. I still hate his gf. They need to separate.
I agree that him & Vicky need to go their separate ways, they're too dependant on each other.

However I do not think that when she kicked him in the back that it was a good time to call 911. There were enough people there to deal with it & send her back to her wing.

As much as Jeff is a drama queen so is the Stewart kid over Gary's actions. The way he reacted makes me wonder if there was abuse somewhere that he hasn't admitted or whether it was him trying to make a bigger deal out of something.
#67 of 75 Old 12-03-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
However I do not think that when she kicked him in the back that it was a good time to call 911. There were enough people there to deal with it & send her back to her wing.
Well they were home when she kicked him in the back, and she did it because he was threatening to call 911 on her and she freaked out and kicked him in the back, it happened before they came to rehab.

Mom to DD born 1989 DS born 1993 and grandma to
DGS born 2005
#68 of 75 Old 12-03-2008, 06:02 PM

didn't she kick him in the back at rehab too or were they arguing & re-hashing that out? If it was at home, then yes 911 & abuse charges should have been filed against her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was not the first time.
#69 of 75 Old 12-05-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
didn't she kick him in the back at rehab too or were they arguing & re-hashing that out? If it was at home, then yes 911 & abuse charges should have been filed against her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was not the first time.
Well they were each telling the story at check in, in fact she hadn't even started treatment it was at the meeting where she asked if she could join him in treatment.

- she said the reason she kicked him was because he was threatening to call 911 and it freaked her out.

Mom to DD born 1989 DS born 1993 and grandma to
DGS born 2005
#70 of 75 Old 01-16-2009, 02:25 PM

OK, DRAGGING THIS BACK UP!

is anyone else now watching the Sober Living House show? it was on last night and i was just as addicted (haha) to that show.

Steven Adler showed up at the sober living high on heroin - with more needles and heroin in his pants. they said he had left rehab only 3 days ago, so in the 3 days between rehab and sober living he relapsed a few times.

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
#71 of 75 Old 01-16-2009, 04:47 PM

I feel so bad watching it. . . but I love it. Who do you think is going to hook up? Mary and Shifty? Amber and Shifty? How long until Steve Adler gets kicked out? Who did the house manager play in Blow?

Single mama to two wild and sweet toddlers 2/08
#72 of 75 Old 01-19-2009, 04:54 PM

I never saw Blow, so don't know...

isn't Shifty married? i actually hadn't thought of him actually hooking up with one of the girls - even though he is a major flirt

as for Steven Adler - i can't imagine he's going to stay there long. in the previews it looked like there were several of them who didn't stay sober there.

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
#73 of 75 Old 02-12-2009, 12:53 PM

I too LOVE Sober House. I've never seen anyone on heroin....seeing Steven Adler that wasy was shocking. Amber has such security issues...it's sad. Same with Mary Carey.

Rodney King seems to be the most stable.

Lisa   L&D RN mama to DS#1 (4-01) DS#2 (9-03) DD (10-05) vbac.gifX2,  ribbonpb.gif 10-2011

#74 of 75 Old 02-12-2009, 07:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love Shifty and wish he could heal. He seems like such a great guy.
#75 of 75 Old 02-12-2009, 07:47 PM

i have to say i am amazed at Amber's insecurity... good god. i know it means nothing (in regards to how you feel about yourself), but she's just so beautiful and smart. i just don't understand her not being an uber confident person.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page