Well, earlier I was planning on having a UC in an outdoor setting, camping somewhere to do so, however we decided to move and are staying with family for awhile and the stipulation was to have some help, so we got a doula, still planning on a UC, but with a doula for the other birth participants comfort, etc. ... now our doula has dumped us... I do have phone support from other health care providers involved with my last birth and my current pregnancy, but what would I do when I am going into labor and they ask me to call the doula? I am thinking of still trying to have a natural setting UC, and carry my bag around with me, I don't think I'd be supported in camping somewhere now... I am full term now, btw. I will be making some trips to natural spots though in walking distance and there are a few places I could go if I go into labor, have DH "take a walk" with me, and make sure I bring what I'll need.
I want to be respectful to family, but if I give birth here, I made the agreement to have in-person support, and I feel it would be too stressful and too difficult to find someone I am really interested in being there anyway at this point.