UCing Twins - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 10-15-2010, 01:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jee'smom View Post
that sounds so wonderful!!! i can't wait to read your birth story! it's funny how it's such a natural progression... with my first and second i had hospital births with ob's, with my third, hospital midwife birth in a progressive hospital. if i would ever get pg again (thought i was this month, but i'm not), i want to do a homebirth with a midwife, although i feel totally confident if the midwife doesn't show up.

i was wondering something. i'm so impressed by big families, i feel that you are so blessed... and was wondering when you got your cycles back after your births. i see your kids are so close in age; i didn't get my cycles back until between 15-18 mo postpartum, with extended nursing. i'm so amazed over women who nurse and still get pg before their nursling is 1 yo. (i'm sorry if you do not nurse or extended nurse and i'm assuming that you do.) so i was wondering how long you nurse and how often, to get pg so fast.

truly i do not mean anything bad about this, i'm just so curious about women getting pg so fast. i had a bit of a hard time getting pg with #1. #2 and #3 were faster/easier after getting ppaf back, which took over a year.

good luck honey... you're amazing!!!
For what it's worth, I got my cycle back at 5 mo. pp while nursing exclusively. Didn't get pg until 18 mo. but definitely could have earlier! (Currently 8 wks! )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 10-20-2010, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are told we are brave for going for #5! IDK I think having the first is brave really!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page