Mothering Forum banner

please please send labor vibes

880 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  dayiscoming2006 
#1 ·
I am 10 days overdue and R E A L L Y wanna give birth. The baby is totally head down, punching my thighs. every night I am in quazi-prodromal labor. I say this because I get maybe 4-5 breath through contx. Then they petter out and I am antzy.

What is weird is unlike the last babies I uc'd, this one seems to be comfy with me, and I with him/her. I mean I am uncomfortable, but getting used to this mass on my front.

BUT I am a b*tch. I am so cranky!

We tried a natural prostaglandin deposit (hahahaha) this morning. No good and painful because I am sooooo swollen down there! I considered castor oil- but my poops are loose enough.

any suggestions?

Please help!

#3 ·
thank you so much Ms Black. I know babies always come, but this time, he jsut seems so content to hang out! I go to bed thinking every night "this is the night" and I get so depressed when nothing happens. My prodromal labor is sporatic and frustrating. BUT I need to stay outta my own way.

He's moving slowly now- but still joyful of the peace inside my belly, as opposed to the chaos of 4 big sisters dying to meet him/her!

#4 ·
Yeah, most of my babies were on the early side, 37 wks up to due date births. The one that decided she liked the 'peace within' until nearly 42, well I woke each morning a cried for a few minutes...oh NO, still pregnant! But then I got on with day, a few tears didn't hurt either of us.

As for this one loving that peace within--maybe you need to talk to this baby about how much fun there is in a house full of sibs!

Hang in there, cry if you need to, it'll only relax you--and laugh whenever you can
lol.gif

#5 ·
maybe you'll have one of those labors where the baby just pops out!

Anyway, labor vibes, coming your way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.