Any UCers due February or March? - Mothering Forums
1 2 
Unassisted Childbirth > Any UCers due February or March?
rainbow_mandala's Avatar rainbow_mandala 10:37 AM 01-03-2011

Just popping in to check if there are any other freebirthers here due around the same time as myself winky.gif  How are all of you doing?  Are your plans flowing smoothly? 

Myself, my son and my partner are moving to Santa Cruz soon, which resonates very deeply.  I am greatly looking forward to giving birth there and enjoying my new little one.  This pregnancy is going very smoothly, I'm in great health.  I'm still curious if there are two in there...the ultrasound I had earlier on only showed one...the tech didn't look around much, though, and I keep experiencing what feels like are two babies lying side by side.  It could be my imagination...we shall see. 

I hope everyone is doing well!

Jacksonmom's Avatar Jacksonmom 05:44 AM 01-04-2011

I'm here.  redface.gif  Kinda lurking this time.  Can't handle any snark this pregnancy...so I've really been laying low.  nono02.gif

annaconda's Avatar annaconda 08:15 AM 01-04-2011

Congrats on your move Rainbow!!!  Santa Cruz is so beautiful!!!  I'm not due for a while yet (May).

dayiscoming2006's Avatar dayiscoming2006 08:30 AM 01-04-2011

I'm due early May. Somewhat close though not on the dot. I'm glad things worked out for you in moving so you can have a peaceful UC. Things are going well here. I'm looking forward to my first UC.

Hedgehog Mtn's Avatar Hedgehog Mtn 10:28 AM 01-04-2011
I am due March 28th at the latest. This is our 6th child and 2nd UC.
rainbow_mandala's Avatar rainbow_mandala 06:55 PM 01-04-2011

I'm glad to see all of you winky.gif  I look forward to reading your birth stories!! 

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 06:58 PM 01-04-2011

According to my LMP I am due March 14. This pregnancy has been going GREAT! I am very excited about my UC coming in a few months. What kind of birth are you guys planning?

lilangelmelanie's Avatar lilangelmelanie 09:15 PM 01-04-2011

I'm due March 19th <3

dayiscoming2006's Avatar dayiscoming2006 11:10 AM 01-05-2011

It'd be neat if everyone would update the UC roll call wiki.

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 12:11 AM 01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

what is that?

dayiscoming2006's Avatar dayiscoming2006 08:05 AM 01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganEmma View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

what is that?

If you click on the link you will see that it's the old UC roll call list but they made it a wiki so that users could update it themselves instead of relying on a moderator or someone else to do it for them. 

It's a list of people here, who are planning or have had an UC - and when they are due or when they had their baby.

Tnmommi's Avatar Tnmommi 09:58 AM 01-06-2011

I don't post alot but I'm due March 10th...and planning a waterbirth U/C,if we are healthy enough at the end of this pregnancy and baby is head down.

Although if I do end up with a hospital birth I will NOT be hooked up to anything and will move freely and I will birth in the position I see fit.

ElizabethE's Avatar ElizabethE 07:11 AM 01-15-2011

I am planning my first unassisted birth and am due March 15. :)

Bendemolena's Avatar Bendemolena 03:39 PM 01-16-2011

Hi! I'm planning my first UC (second homebirth), and due 3/10!

~Amy~'s Avatar ~Amy~ 06:40 PM 02-13-2011

I'm due mid-late April and am planning a UBACjoy.gif

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 03:52 PM 02-16-2011

Hey ladies anyone getting close? I am 36 weeks and am feeling like it is really around the corner!! I am scrambling to order all my supplies and get a video camera for the birth. How are you feeling??

Jacksonmom's Avatar Jacksonmom 11:32 AM 02-17-2011

thumbsup.gif  Me! Me!!  :)  I'm about 35 weeks and feeling the nesting urges kicking in overtime.  I wore myself out getting the garden ready yesterday.  lol  Guess I should start sorting baby clothes...

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 02:34 PM 02-17-2011

I am nesting like crazy too! :)

mummao3's Avatar mummao3 09:13 PM 03-04-2011

I'm kinda new here, I'm due with #3 on March 11, we have been planning a UC for the past few months, I had a midwife as back up until week 37 when I was dropped from the practice, due to not complying with their recommendations. Testing for GBS, Vitamin K shots for baby, Vaccines etc. So we are going it solo for sure. Although I'm a bit nervous, I believe this will be the best birth yet, with just my hubby and a close friend.

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 11:47 AM 03-05-2011

I am sure you will do great, good luck! I am due March 14- its getting close smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummao3 View Post

I'm kinda new here, I'm due with #3 on March 11, we have been planning a UC for the past few months, I had a midwife as back up until week 37 when I was dropped from the practice, due to not complying with their recommendations. Testing for GBS, Vitamin K shots for baby, Vaccines etc. So we are going it solo for sure. Although I'm a bit nervous, I believe this will be the best birth yet, with just my hubby and a close friend.

lovemybabyboy's Avatar lovemybabyboy 01:15 PM 03-05-2011

I'm due at the end of April and am planning for my first UC, I am having fun collecting supplies and reading up! 

ElizabethE's Avatar ElizabethE 02:03 PM 03-05-2011

Quote:

You and I have some similarities!!!
Congrats all mamas! Our time is coming!

Hey, speaking of which, I wanted to say something.

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I don't think I am going to share my birth story publicly here when it happens. What I strongly do not want is for something very intimate and personal for me to be used in any way which would be degrading to me, which I have reason to believe could occur.

That said... that doesn't mean I'm not willing to share the birth story! What I plan to do is let you all know when it happened and just very generally how it went (good, bad, any specific outcomes, etc.) and then I will totally be willing to share with you privately any of the gritty details, the whole birth story plus pictures, if you are interested! I know some of us have gotten friendly, gotten to know each other, and are genuinely interested in/curious about/supportive of each other, and I have nothing but respect for that and wouldn't dream of not confiding in you like so many of you have been brave enough to confide in me or even the whole forum community. But I wanted to lay this out there now so that you knew my intentions and were not surprised. I am usually very honest and open and believe in that, but when it comes to my story (or stories, for that matter... I never shared any of my past births here fully, either), I have to guard myself better.

Love yas. Hopefully I'll be announcing a beautiful birth soon. :) And peace, to all of you.

rainbow_mandala's Avatar rainbow_mandala 02:36 PM 03-05-2011

I'm now 40w5d along...I've been having intense BH contractions most of the day so far...maybe they will turn into something regular winky.gif  I am so ready to give birth its not even funny.  How is everyone else feeling?

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 06:49 PM 03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_mandala View Post

I'm now 40w5d along...I've been having intense BH contractions most of the day so far...maybe they will turn into something regular winky.gif  I am so ready to give birth its not even funny.  How is everyone else feeling?

sounds like you are CLOSE! I have no prelabor symptoms. But I am due March 14th :)

mummao3's Avatar mummao3 01:39 AM 03-06-2011

Quote:

Looks like we are going sometime today! Water broke at 1:50 am, approx 5 cm and contractions 3 mins apart.

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 11:42 AM 03-12-2011

wow did you have your baby :D

elevena true's Avatar elevena true 11:12 PM 03-23-2011

ladies!   you are all so close. sweet babies soon to be nestled into arms instead of those calm waters inside......

i just wanted to send warm thoughts your way(s). wishing you all perfect and positively world changing births.

my oldest was born on march 15, she just turned 7!

this is a beautiful time of year to choose to be born.

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 01:16 AM 03-24-2011

I know, the weather just turned perfect. I was due 10 days ago, any day now though :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevena true View Post

ladies!   you are all so close. sweet babies soon to be nestled into arms instead of those calm waters inside......

i just wanted to send warm thoughts your way(s). wishing you all perfect and positively world changing births.

my oldest was born on march 15, she just turned 7!

this is a beautiful time of year to choose to be born.

annaconda's Avatar annaconda 08:21 AM 03-24-2011

VeganEmma - have a wonderful and peaceful baby-welcoming!!!!  Can't wait to hear about it!

VeganEmma's Avatar VeganEmma 02:38 PM 03-24-2011

thank you, I can't wait to share :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaconda View Post

VeganEmma - have a wonderful and peaceful baby-welcoming!!!!  Can't wait to hear about it!

1 2 

Up