I think I'll introduce myself too :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-04-2011, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well, I plan on being much more involved now so I reckon I'll introduce myself, lol. I have been a member of mothering for a few months now. I am due in October with baby #4. My first 3 births were TRAUMATIZING hospital births, I refuse to go back! I began researching home births before we conceived this baby and knew it was the way to go. I now could never imagine birthing in another hospital and feel bad for those that have no clue (as I did with my other babies). When we found out we were pregnant we also found out we had to move to an extremely mw unfriendly state. When I failed to find a mw "underground" I chose to UC. I was extremely happy with the decision until someone brought up information about a midwife they knew. So I went ahead and met with her a few times to see how I felt about it, but something just wasn't right. I did not feel comfortable with her. So I searched a bit more for a different mw just to realize why I chose UC in the first place, there are none! lol. That's alright though. I honestly believe I would feel more comfortable alone, doing my own thing anyways. So here I am in UC planning to soak up as much info as possible! I'm excited to start this journey and even more excited to give birth UC :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2011, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nice to meet you.  Congrats on the pregnancy!!

PS. Sorry to hear about the traumatic hospital births...

User Tag List