greetings, new to the forum! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-12-2011, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hey all! i'm a 25 year old stay at home wife and mama (to my 4 yr. old daughter) residing in Pasadena, CA! i joined this forum about 3 nights ago and have just been going through the threads and learning a lot from many of you ladies. we're expecting baby #2 around Christmas this year and we are aiming/hoping for a UC. so far, everything is checking out as normal and safe as ever so as long as it continues this way, we're good to go for a UC home birth! it is very exciting and i'm having a great time soaking up as much knowledge as i can. despite some trolling i've noticed, i feel this place is still a great resource and overall positive place to hang out and sift through.

i hope this post will be the first of many and that i will get to share my UC experience and knowledge with other women curious about it in the future. do any of you happen to blog on Tumblr? i am looking for natural / UC birthers to follow on there.

good vibes & many blessings <3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome to the group, Jancea!  I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy and birth, and look forward to getting to know you better.  I'm due 11/29, but I fully expect to have her a week or so later, as all my natural babies came 6-11 days late. 

User Tag List