Water broke! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 50 Old 08-01-2011, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats! So glad everything turned out well!!smile.gif

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#32 of 50 Old 08-01-2011, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you all! I am so happy to hold my son in my arms after such a long ordeal I went through so many emotional and physical ups and downs and came to the conclusion that I would either surrender and go to the hospital for interventions or surrender to my body and have things happen naturally as long as I felt the baby and I weren't in any danger. He is so amazing we have spent the last two days in bed just snuggling with each other, he is perfect. I don't think I could have done it without this forum and all the knowledge I received from all of you who have done it before me. 

Open minded, easy going mama to 4 girls and a beautiful baby boy heartbeat.gif

#33 of 50 Old 08-01-2011, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats 

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#34 of 50 Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 AM

It really is a roller coaster, isn't it? I had a complete breakdown on the second day and told dh I just wanted to go to the hospital. Luckily he talked me down, because they would have cut me again if I had gone.

I'm glad you're spending lots of time snuggling your new little one.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#35 of 50 Old 08-02-2011, 01:33 PM

You are such an inspiration! I am in absolute awe of your strength and ability to work through the process!

I can only hope I am half as insightful at my own UC next month!

xoxo - enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Lactivist-athiest-feminist wife to DH hola.gif , mommy-in-training to beautiful DS Kai, 9/2011 joy.gif

namaste.gif,intactivist.gif,familybed1.gif, saynovax.gif

#36 of 50 Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2ChicknLil View Post

You are such an inspiration! I am in absolute awe of your strength and ability to work through the process!

I can only hope I am half as insightful at my own UC next month!

xoxo - enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Thank you so much. This was my 5th baby and first UC and I never imagined I would experience a labor like this because all of my other babies were pretty much textbook. It was a total emotional rollercoaster! There were at least two days where I broke down and almost gave in but then I had to slap myself and focus on what I really wanted and it was mostly just letting my mind trust my body and giving in to it, that's the only way I can describe it.

My best wishes for your UC it is an amazing experience! 

Open minded, easy going mama to 4 girls and a beautiful baby boy heartbeat.gif

#37 of 50 Old 08-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Once my water broke, My mom had to call my grandma to drive me to the hospital because my mother is too young to drive. When I got to the hospital, my father was there to see his baby being born, unfortunately, they wouldn't let him into the operating room.wool.gif

#38 of 50 Old 08-04-2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsicle View Post

Once my water broke, My mom had to call my grandma to drive me to the hospital because my mother is too young to drive. When I got to the hospital, my father was there to see his baby being born, unfortunately, they wouldn't let him into the operating room.wool.gif

headscratch.gif

Xzavier - 9 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif    Julien - 5  modifiedartist.gif   Jayce - 3  moon.gif    Jaxon - 18mos  jog.gif

Hoping for a babygirl.gif in November!

#39 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 03:08 AM

Jaime, either this person called poopsicle is a troll or a really diluted mom that needs some sleep. nut.gif

#40 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 06:27 AM

Are you referring to when your mom gave birth to you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by poopsicle View Post

#41 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

Jaime, either this person called poopsicle is a troll or a really diluted mom that needs some sleep. nut.gif

lol... my first thought was definitely troll.  But then I started wondering if it was someone trying to explain when their mother was in labor with them.  Very confusing.

Xzavier - 9 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif    Julien - 5  modifiedartist.gif   Jayce - 3  moon.gif    Jaxon - 18mos  jog.gif

#42 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzaviers_mama View Post

lol... my first thought was definitely troll.  But then I started wondering if it was someone trying to explain when their mother was in labor with them.  Very confusing.

It kinda screams troll, just cuz of how at the end there's a sheep with a skipping rope, and that is completely random to what the person is talking about, like they are just messing around with what they are saying, which doesn't even make sense to begin with. AND the profile was created what--4-5 minutes before posting ONCE?! Not to mention, the screen name.........poopsicle? Seriously?

#43 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 02:36 PM

Hahaha... the rope jumping sheep kind of threw me off too.  People are so sad...

Quote:

It kinda screams troll, just cuz of how at the end there's a sheep with a skipping rope, and that is completely random to what the person is talking about, like they are just messing around with what they are saying, which doesn't even make sense to begin with. AND the profile was created what--4-5 minutes before posting ONCE?! Not to mention, the screen name.........poopsicle? Seriously?

#44 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 03:05 PM

It's funnier than it is sad. Well, no, I take that back because, trolls get a kick out of attention, especially when people think it's funny, so yes, it's sad. lol

#45 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:

It's funnier than it is sad. Well, no, I take that back because, trolls get a kick out of attention, especially when people think it's funny, so yes, it's sad. lol

Just the fact that some people have nothing better to do with their time, than to sit around creating forum profiles, only to be trolls.  It's so... weird.  And sad.  lol

#46 of 50 Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM

Yep. It's usually because the person is sick and lonely. Having more than one of themselves makes them feel more appreciated, wanted around by the people that respond to their posts. Every person knows that there is some odd satisfaction when someone recognizes that they post. I've seen more than a few people get very upset when someone doesn't respond to their posts. The attention received from the multiple accounts is fulfilling and sad in the fact that they are lonely enough to need that virtual interaction.

#47 of 50 Old 08-06-2011, 12:21 PM

Honestly, I laughed, because it was just so random. Better than the bombastic, snarky kind of troll any day. I did flag it for offensiveness though.

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#48 of 50 Old 08-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusarctos View Post

Honestly, I laughed, because it was just so random. Better than the bombastic, snarky kind of troll any day. I did flag it for offensiveness though.

I totally laughed... at the sheep.  Haha

#49 of 50 Old 08-07-2011, 03:22 AM

The sheep was only funny because it was so random. lol "......your mom was too young....to drive........you were in labor.....with your father's baby.....and something about a grandma" wool.gif Hmm... what's this sheep doing here skipping rope? LOL

#50 of 50 Old 08-07-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:

The sheep was only funny because it was so random. lol "......your mom was too young....to drive........you were in labor.....with your father's baby.....and something about a grandma" wool.gif Hmm... what's this sheep doing here skipping rope? LOL

biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif

I have no idea why this one post has struck me so funny...lol!  The whole thing is silly, but the sheep?  Totally the icing on the cake.  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page