Finally! The perfect unassisted birth of Benjamin Jeziah! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-30-2011, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

joy.gif After a VERY VERY LONG 42 week and 4 day pregnancy baby Benjamin Jeziah was born healthy and happily into daddy’s arms!

At 10:30 pm on Sunday night September 18th I went to bed discouraged and sad (again!). Worried that I would never start labor on my own and would have to have a hospital birth due to my blood pressure creeping up. I was 230lbs and miserable waddling around with a huge watermelon between my legs and had put myself on bed rest with 2 toddles to take care of (impossible!).  That night hubby and I decided to give nipple stimulation another try (didn’t work before). After about 5 minutes of stimulation contractions started STRONG! But I didn’t think anything of it because I had been having strong contractions on and off for weeks! But after 2 huge BM’s  inthet.gif (sorry TMI) and constant pressure down there I knew this was it. I was SOOOO HAPPY and welcoming the pain! Hubby filled up the birth pool. The contractions were SOOOO strong I was delirious with pain. All I could say was LORD HAVE MERCY!!! And He did! After almost only AN HOUR AND A HALF of contractions my body involuntarily gave one big push and his head was crowning! But my water hadn’t even broke yet! “Impossible”, I thought! But sure enough he was coming! I felt the bulging bag of water and his head right behind it. I gave the bag a little pinch and it burst, perfectly clear fluid, for which I was so grateful because my other two births had meconium in the fluid. One more push and his head was out! I had about a 3 minute resting phase and gave one more push and he was born! He was covered in sooo much vernix! I was soo happy I almost forgot to look to see if it was a boy or girl! So happy to see it was a boy! (that makes 3 boys for me!) He didn’t even cry and was sooo alert, looking around at mommy and daddy and his two brothers who were present. (they were so good, just watching mommy and waiting patiently to see their baby brother).  Daddy cut the cord and held baby while I gave one more push to have the placenta, which came out perfectly intact. I got out of the pool and we all laid in the bed and watched baby nurse. He was so beautiful. And the birth was So perfect! I never expected to give birth in a total of 1.5 hours from start to finish!! I thought my last one was quick at 3 hours! But an hour and a half! Wow! God is so GOOD! He really taught me to trust Him more through this birth. It was so perfect. He is in control of everything! Praise Jesus! Baby Benjamin is a happy healthy 8 lb 9oz baby boy born at 12:05am September 19th. So glad I decided to UC again and hold on during the hard times when every voice was screaming at me, “YOU BETTER GO TO THE HOSPITAL!” and put my trust the Lord instead of man. He is all I need. Thank you Lord

2 Perfect  uc.jpg births!.    h20homebirth.gif.signcirc1.gifsaynovax.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
3 babes in heaven angel.gif, 3 boys on earth. Planning UC #3 !!! Jesus is my Lord praying.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 06:47 PM

Congratulations on the speedy birth of Benjamin:D !!!!

It sounds like he came exactly when he was ready:) Good for your for waiting and trusting. Happy babymoon!

Jenny

Old 10-17-2011, 06:48 PM

Congratulations!!!

Old 10-30-2011, 02:20 PM

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! :D

Old 12-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Thank you for sharing! So beautiful and so much like the birth of my Nicolas on September 19, 2007! Congrats

Old 01-12-2012, 03:54 PM

Oh Mama, what a beautiful birth! I am so thankful to see your faith is much like mine. With my first UC the only one who wasn't fearful of what I was doing was me and that was because I prayed to become pregnant with that child, after having a loss prior to that one I came to understand that EVERYTHING is in His timing and I no longer feared, rather prayed and relied solely on Him for the birth of my daughter. That ws and is the best birth I've had, I remember having such a closely connected relationship during that time, in fact in pregnancy I feel I draw closest to Him now-a-days, perhaps it's why I enjoy pregnancy and birth so much : )

Congrats mama!

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post

Oh Mama, what a beautiful birth! I am so thankful to see your faith is much like mine. With my first UC the only one who wasn't fearful of what I was doing was me and that was because I prayed to become pregnant with that child, after having a loss prior to that one I came to understand that EVERYTHING is in His timing and I no longer feared, rather prayed and relied solely on Him for the birth of my daughter. That ws and is the best birth I've had, I remember having such a closely connected relationship during that time, in fact in pregnancy I feel I draw closest to Him now-a-days, perhaps it's why I enjoy pregnancy and birth so much : )

Congrats mama!

"That ws and is the best birth I've had, I remember having such a closely connected relationship during that time, in fact in pregnancy I feel I draw closest to Him now-a-days, perhaps it's why I enjoy pregnancy and birth so much : )"   EXACTLY!!  Love the names of your children by the way! I thought about the name SERAPHIM too! My boys are Andrew Jeremiah, Elijah John, and Benjamin Jeziah. We just found out I am 3 months PG AGAIN ALREADY!  And Benjamin just is turning 6 months in 2 weeks. If it is a girl we will name her Salome Hope pronounced SAW-LO-MAY it means Peace and Hope. if it is a boy it will be Jesimiel Joseph which means "astonished Jehovah has added". :) God Bless you

2 Perfect  uc.jpg births!.    h20homebirth.gif.signcirc1.gifsaynovax.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
3 babes in heaven angel.gif, 3 boys on earth. Planning UC #3 !!! Jesus is my Lord praying.gif

User Tag List