Belly Support Harness thingy??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-15-2012, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking into getting some kind of support belt thingy for pregnancy to bring some comfort but I know nothing about it except I see it mentioned in another group a bit and I did see someone say something about the shoulder kind works good. So any suggestions? Thanks.

#2 of 3 Old 05-18-2012, 06:05 PM

The Prenatal Cradle worked really well for me with my last pregnancy.  It's a full harness that goes over the shoulders and around the belly, but was comfortable for me to wear.  Great investment and I wish I'd ordered it sooner!

Kristen, Loving my family heartbeat.gif Sweet DH, C 11, A 9, B 7, G 4, H 1, C newbie!
2ndtri.gif Free Healthy Pregnancy & Natural Birth Series, click here!

#3 of 3 Old 05-19-2012, 05:43 AM

I went to walmart and got a waist water belt. you know the thing that is suppose to help you lose weight (well water weight) in your waist. I put it under belly and on lower back. worked great for me and they are only $10 to $20  depending on what you choose. I got the $15 one because of ice/heat pack in case my back hurt the extra heat would help i figured. never used extra pack tho.

DHcaffix.gif meteapot2.GIFDDfemalesling.GIFabout us 3 cats and 4 dogs goorganic.jpgfamilybed1.gifcd.gifsewmachine.gifgreenthumb.gifhang.gifsaynovax.gifinthet.gifuc.jpg

Tags
Unassisted Childbirth

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page