What's the herb again? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Can anyone tell me the name of the herb(s) recommended in the case of pph?  I can't remember, and would like to have some on hand for this birth.  Thanks!

"If you keep doing the same things you've always done, you'll keep getting the same results you've always gotten."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2012, 12:25 AM

Shepards Purse? Is that the one you are thinking of?

treehugger.gifHappy Vegetarian Gal and geek.gif Techie Man-   heartbeat.gifNewly Wed!!!heartbeat.gif  Expecting "Albi" Christmas 2012 diaper.gif

Looking forward to homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIF fuzmalesling.gif cd.gif

Old 05-16-2012, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

Yes! Thank you! It totally slipped mind and I couldn't find it!

"If you keep doing the same things you've always done, you'll keep getting the same results you've always gotten."

Old 05-16-2012, 06:52 PM

haha your welcome :)

treehugger.gifHappy Vegetarian Gal and geek.gif Techie Man-   heartbeat.gifNewly Wed!!!heartbeat.gif  Expecting "Albi" Christmas 2012 diaper.gif

Looking forward to homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIF fuzmalesling.gif cd.gif

Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 AM

also put together white grain (Make sure it says grain like Hines brand) vinegar and some Cayenne pepper. I used 2 cup canning jar. filled it and put in hipping tea spoon of organic ground pepper. set for about 2 weeks for it to work out the chem that stops bleeding. I have nose raise bottle ( like the ones sold next to neti pots) clean and ready to go as a dosh if needed. The pepper is said to stop bleeding fast from what I read. you can use a whole pepper if you want too. blend mix in blender. let set 2 weeks and then strain. article said it works on cuts too. can use vodka instead of vinegar for cuts. not sure on that going up inside women tho. Can't find link right now or I would post it. but have my copy of instruction right here.

http://www.unhinderedliving.com/homemademed.html

Ok little more looking I found it.

Oh and nursing or hand expel milk yourself if you have to or pump will stop bleeding as well as the shepards purse.

DHcaffix.gif meteapot2.GIFDDfemalesling.GIFabout us 3 cats and 4 dogs goorganic.jpgfamilybed1.gifcd.gifsewmachine.gifgreenthumb.gifhang.gifsaynovax.gifinthet.gifuc.jpg

User Tag List