Unassisted Birth in Argentina - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-24-2012, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hola! I'm new to Mothering and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Emily, a first time mother-to-be, and I'm almost 8 months along with a baby boy.  I live in Entre Rios, a conservative province, where it's practically impossible to find a midwife and it's VERY expensive to get a midwife from Buenos Aires to get up here to assist.  

Luckily, I found one woman, a homeopath doctor, who will assist a home birth, but if the baby HAPPENS TO BE BORN between Monday and Wednesday because she travels.  She is still a God sent though, because she wants to help us prepare for an unassisted birth and is trying to find us a doula.

I'm amazed and inspired by all the birth stories here of unassisted childbirths.  Thank you all!

Emily in Argentina

#2 of 3 Old 05-26-2012, 11:20 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

joy.gif Welcome to Mothering, Emily!!

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#3 of 3 Old 05-26-2012, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hola!

i`m Delfina, living in buenos aires! i wish you a great birth! There are midwives in Misiones, im not sure about entre rios though.

feel free to pm me if you want some referrals, im kinda into the subject :)

besos!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page