Planning 2nd UC! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 03-12-2013, 03:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We found out yesterday that we are pregnant with our 6th child!  I am very early - only 4ish weeks.  I am so excited b/c I will get to have a UC again!  It was such a great experience.  The last time was only 7 months ago.  winky.gif   I am shocked to be pregnant since my baby has never had a bottle, nurses round the clock, and my 3 yo still nurses daily.  But, praise God, another blessing on the way! 

Happy Stay at Home Mama to:

DD - 9
DS - 7

DS - 5

DD - 3
DD - 7 months

BlessedJess likes this.
#2 of 7 Old 03-12-2013, 04:25 PM

Congrats!

#3 of 7 Old 03-13-2013, 10:54 AM

Congratulations! I just had my 6th baby (4th UC) and it was awesome! He's a little over 4 months now and I think I ovulated last week. Don't know if what I was up to back then could have gotten me pregnant, time will tell. So I can relate to the hyper fertility issue and praise God with you for your blessing. :D

My babies ages are

almost 13

and 4 months

#4 of 7 Old 03-13-2013, 06:11 PM

That's wonderful! We're planning our first w/ our 4th this May/June. We have the same spacing too, mine are 7, 5, & 3. This is the longest between babies we've been,it's humbling when God remembers you.

http://domesticfelicitations.blogspot.com/transtichel.gif

#5 of 7 Old 03-21-2013, 11:54 AM

Congratulations to you!! I'm sure everyone is excited. It's amazing that no matter how many LO's you have, your kids & DH are still just as excited and asking a million questions about the new baby. We're expecting #7 in August and this will be our 2nd UC also (I can't wait). My 3yo has been looking under my dresses almost every day trying to see the baby (ha, ha, ha)! It's so funny trying to explain it to him, but as I said they can't wait to see him/her. Nevertheless, I wouldn't birth any other way. I wish I found out about this (UCing) 5 kids ago!!!

Yolanda & Marcus{married 8 yrs}, Isaiah13, Malik12, Micah6, Anna4, Malachi3, Jacob1. We familybed2.gifuc.jpgdelayedvax.gifhomeschool.gif, and expecting #7 boc.gif August 2013. 

#6 of 7 Old 03-21-2013, 03:25 PM

Congratulations! Best wishes to you!

Happy mama to two homebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg DD's
#7 of 7 Old 03-23-2013, 06:37 PM

Congratulations! 

We are anticipating our 5th boy any day, our first planned UC but our 9th pregnancy. So exciting! I hope all goes well for you. 

--Erin

Wife to a wonderful husband, mom to 5 amazing boys, 2 m/c and Knox Cornelius our 5th son born at 15weeks 12/3/2011, Lillian Faith our 1st daughter, born at 14 weeks May 19, 2012 (Turner Syndrome). 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page