UC in Alabama (please help :( )) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-01-2013, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

SO my husband and I are about to have our 3rd child and we have had some really bad birth experiences..So we have been TRYING to do research on an unassisted child birth in Cullman Alabama but really can not find much it just kept showing this page and I have read so many confusing comments from other post about a UC in Alabama that I have no clue what the truth is

:(   We were thinking about contacting Montgomery Alabama about it but ..then we were told to pretend the birth "accidentally" gave birth at home and rush to the hospital after birth....but I really don't want that ..I don't want my baby boy getting poked at and taken out of my arms because they think something is wrong with him because I gave birth to him at home (you know?) So I really just need some information on how to go about this and some stories. How do pediatrics act when you take them to their first appointment>? Do you have to tell anyone that you are having a UC? Can a Doula be present or is that illegal like a midwife? Sorry ladies I am just really confused on what to do and I want to make sure I am over loaded with info. Also what are some good sites to watch UC births so we can get an idea what to excpect? What are some things we are going to need at home for the birth?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2013, 06:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Some doulas will attend UC births but it is a huge risk for her bc she can be charged for practicing medicine w/o a license. I don't know the AL birth climate at all but I'm sure other moms will have better input.

User Tag List