Inspirational videos - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-25-2013, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

These are my favorite birth videos online.  They are all awesome, realistic and just beautiful.  When you feel like starting to watch birth videos, these are the ones to watch!  

Laughing at Birth

Unassisted Home Waterbirth of Nasir Inash

Laura Shanley's Unassisted Childbirth page (she lives in Boulder!  great birth stories!!)

Freebirthing (clips from a documentary)

Freebirth of River Gabriel (awesome, what most women look/sound like giving birth- reminds me SO much of my births)

Unassisted homebirth of Lotus-Alaya Lavyndur Tookes (beautiful interaction with her husband, 5th baby)

Unassisted home waterbirth (3rd baby in the bathtub)
part 1- labor and birth
part 2-immediate postpartum (you can see her clear baby's mucus by sucking it out- lot gentler than suctioning with a bulb syringe!)

The Unassisted Homebirth of Olivia Marie (gorgeous photo montage of their 5th baby)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0v8mD0ME4A

Laughing at Birth

Unassisted Home Waterbirth of Nasir Inash

Laura Shanley's Unassisted Childbirth page (she lives in Boulder!  great birth stories!!)

Freebirthing (clips from a documentary)

Freebirth of River Gabriel (awesome, what most women look/sound like giving birth- reminds me SO much of my births)

Unassisted homebirth of Lotus-Alaya Lavyndur Tookes (beautiful interaction with her husband, 5th baby)

Unassisted home waterbirth (3rd baby in the bathtub)
part 1- labor and birth
part 2-immediate postpartum (you can see her clear baby's mucus by sucking it out- lot gentler than suctioning with a bulb syringe!)

The Unassisted Homebirth of Olivia Marie (gorgeous photo montage of their 5th baby)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0v8mD0ME4A

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks!

User Tag List