Mothering Forum banner

Not to sound like a complete kook...

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  BlessedOne 
#1 ·
Today I planned to call the clinic to set up a u/s. And it is like everything is stopping me! I get on my tablet to get the number and search Google, the search pops up and when I go to clink on the link (before I can even touch it), the screen goes all white and there is absolutely nothing there! I tried several times with the same results. So I decided to find the number on fb......and again once it goes to fb and I put in the clinic name it does the same thing! I have never seen this before! I tried a few more times, but now I am thinking, well maybe I shouldnt get a scan right now?! I should have the clinic number in my phone (as I volunteer there), but it isn't. I should have the directors number in my phone because she is my cousin! and I know I have called her from my cell countless times.... but it isn't there! It just really makes me scratch my head.

#2 ·
ok tried a different site from Google and it worked.... tried this clinic again and nope...... no error pops up or anything... this time I was at least able to click the link but it took me to the same white page again..... but the address bar says the right address. I am going to keep trying and hopefully get through..but it just makes me wonder if I shouldn't be doing it right now for some reason..... I know it sounds crazy/

#3 ·
when I first go back to the tab that the site is on, it looks like it will work.... but then instantly it goes blank again... and same if I try to click on something. Maybe they are having site issues(although I have visited it several times, even recently) ...but that doesn't explain why their fb page is doing the same thing.

#4 ·
ok so now I tried to look at an online phone book.... and it does the same thing after I typed the clinic name...... but yet used the same site to look up a different business and it worked just fine............... something is definitely up..lol..... tempted to try and find an actual phone book just to see if it would work..lol... but I am pretty sure I am not calling today..lol

#6 ·
ok didn't find a phone book .even though we have had like 5 delivered in the past month... but I probably recycled them, but I thought I kept two (one for car and one for house)... but oh well. I did find the number.... on a bottle from their baby bottle campaign that is going on right now....... although now I am Leary to call... lol.

Ps I promise i am not crazy!

#13 ·
the issue is that the place I am going to is a crisis pregnancy center and they said their nurse is primarily trained in first trimester scans.....which I am decently sure I am past that.....so who knows if she will even be able to help. But I will do my own research on measurements...so even if she doesn't know...then providing she measures right, I can compare and figure out gestation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.