Hmmm... movement already?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-25-2005, 12:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey mamas!

I just wanted to know what you think of this....

By my LMP dates, I am only 11 weeks along. From the day I believe I conceived (which I really only have 2 choices from LOL) that would put me at 12 weeks, but 13 weeks is the ABSOLUTE "biggest" this lil babe is. I honestly feel that I am correct, and I am 12 weeks.

Anyhooooo.... I have begun to feel very rigorous movement in there! What a shock and surprise to mama to have her resting hand thumped already! I just love it and am so happy!!

But... isn't this possibly an indication of twins?!?! Funny thing is, that I've joked this entire pregnancy that we're having twins! If so, I'd love more unhindered birth stories or experiences with twins. C/S is NOT an option here!! I'm in love with the idea of two, strangely, so this isn't "bad" news to me, just confuzzling a bit, ya know!?

Enjoy your evening, I'm off to ask my little bean(s?) just how many are gettin cozy in there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-25-2005, 12:42 AM

I'm certain I felt very faint movements at about 9 weeks with this one. By 15 weeks, the movement was strong enough that dh could feel it, too. And it definitely isn't twins, here, just a VERY active baby. I think it could also indicate twins, though.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#3 of 3 Old 05-25-2005, 02:43 AM

this one i started to feel weird movements at 7-8 weeks and took a test and yup I was pregnant! this baby has been moving heaps since then and im now 6-7 months!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page