UC Post Partum Support Thread (Calling all UC Mamas!) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 138 Old 11-11-2005, 03:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to reply, add to this post,
I am going to have to start doing my research on the unschooling/homeschooling. I think things go hand in hand, once you start learning about it. I started my UC journey by learning about vaxes, and that lead me to not wanting to have to refuse or talk to anyone about how I should have my birth, which led me to having my baby on my own in my home. Now I can't imagine sending my little ones to the public school system. Though my older son who is 8 doesnt live with me during the school year and he goes to public schools, his dad is finally going to consider homeschooling this next year. Any way any links to great sites to learn about unschooling would be appreciated.

Things are slowing down a bit. My sweet little girl Avery is already 15 weeks old! She is about 16-18 pounds already and wearing 9-1`2 month clothes! She didn't stay little very long. I just sent away to get her birth certificate. I had to file with the courts : a petition for fact of birth. The judge hten signs my petiton and I get certified copies and then I send away to sacramento to get a birth certificate. To file the fact of birth was 35 dollars. Then I had to pay 20 for the birth certicicate. Sheesh It cost me more to get her a birth certificate than it did to have her at home;-)

MY son is flying out here for christmas break! It will be the first christmas I have been with him since he was 2. I am so excited. He is flying out from NC all by himself, which he has never done before. I hope it all goes well. He has flown withme back and forth and a few other places since he was 4 so he is quite an experienced traveler.

My 22 month old dd is doing so well with the potty stuff. We used EC with her from the time she was 6 weeks old and its paying off in more ways than I can count. I also EC with my dd AVery and I got to catch her first pee! She is doing very well too, I had my first poop miss in months just today, and it was because I was trying to switch the laundry, and was out of the room the poor thing! ANy way I am a mentor for www.diaperfreebaby.org and I was invited to be a guest on the Fox news morning show here in san diego next wednesday!

Avery is sleeping from about 9pm-5:30 or 6:30 am! I am so excited about this. MY first DD is still waking up every 3 hours as she has done froim birth! I think I may have had a handfull of nights where she actually slept through the night. It really is amazing how different they are.

My partners son is sitting in jail awaiting his sentence but has a very good attitude and outlook on the whole situation. IT sure is a shame. They say he's looking at 4-7 years in a state prison right now. The lawyer is costing 25,000.00 Man they are exspensive! Though how to you judge how much years of your childs life are worth? I am starting to babble and not make sense so I'll wrap it up here!

THanks for reading and being here for me to share with!

Elizabeth
#62 of 138 Old 11-11-2005, 02:04 PM

Ecurlycue: 25,000?? Sheesh, well I hear ya on the worth of time & life... Hope things turn out okay. Congrats on your EC publicity!! My neighbor saw me ECing and was very surprised how it "works". Then she saw a show on CNN about it. You must be so excited about christmas!!!

Kate: Although Every sleeps okay with me not holding him or sleeping right next to him now, for the most part, I had to just hold him ALL the time. Granted, he's only 10 weeks old, but DP was away half the time (like, here for a week, gone for two!), so I was by myself. Very tough to get things done, but I just surrendered to reading/having the laptop on the bed. Now I also look forward to my excuse to "do nothing" hehehe.

*sigh* Every is growing so much. And it makes me so sad that DP is hardly ever around. Sure he's making money, BUT...at what cost you know?? I don't even have a video camera to record all the cute things he is doing! Yesterday I got my first half-giggle. It was so exciting and heart-melting. I was blowing raspberries on his stomach and making an utter fool of myself, and got the reward of joy!! He is also noticing his hands. He holds his fists straight out and stares at them moving around. He is a drool monster, super soaker, wiggle worm, cutie pie. I call him THE FUZZ hehe
I can't stop gushing about him.

Quick rant: I HATE MOVING!!!! I absolutely LOVE traveling, but I HATE MOVING!!!! It is SUCH a pain in the ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : This will be the 3rd time we move this year, and believe it or not, may not be the last!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Okay, so on a slightly lighter note, I have finally been able to admit my postpartum anxiety. I wouldn't call it depression, but there are sporadic bouts, yk? I know it has to do big time with me being virtually alone. I try to get out, go places, see/talk to people, but its such a pain. I'd rather stay home most times. Can you tell I'm on the internet A LOT?? I am also taking care of our very important garden, which takes up a lot of my time. What I crave is to walk to the beach (with or without babe) and just lay in the sun and get a tan, drink some wine, eat a nice lunch, swim for awhile, then go home and have a romantic evening with DP, candlit dinner, and all the rest! *sigh* I keep telling myself, soon....soon. The circumstances don't really permit for much romance lately. BUT, since I have been able to admit my anxiety/lonlieness/sporadic misery...I am able to address it and attempt to hopefully fix it.

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#63 of 138 Old 11-12-2005, 01:03 AM

Quote:
How's Brandi doing? You out there somewhere Childofthemoon?
I am here! My little big man just likes to be held all the time, and hates me sitting at the computer. I still have not typed up my birth story. Thorin is 11 weeks old and 17 pounds! He is the happiest little boy and very talkative. I have just been busy loving him up and unschooling my girls and myself. My six year old is reading up a storm and writing in her journal. My 4 year old is busy singing and teaching herself to read. Any free time I have I spend off computer getting my writing habit back. We are all well and extremely happy. The first few weeks postpartem were really rough. A lot of grief and sadness resurfaced. I mourned my daughter all over again. My son has helped to heal my heart. I am so in love with him. That is all for now. My girls and husband just followed me into the computer room and are serenading me so I must go.
Love to all you wonderful ladies. I will check in when I can.
Brandi

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

#64 of 138 Old 11-21-2005, 02:46 AM

I just wanted to share that I am a mentor for www.diaperfreebaby.org and I was asked to be a guest on the morning show for fow news San Diego. I agreed and went down there with my two beautiful dd's. It was a great interview I had no prep before hand, I had no clue what questions they were going to ask or what they knew or didn't know about EC. I am so proud of how it turned out. I just wanted to share.
http://video.fox6.com/viewer/viewerp...rchText=diaper

Hopefully that works.
If not you can go to http://www.fox6.com/video/
do a search for diaper free

Elizabeth
#65 of 138 Old 11-22-2005, 02:20 AM

Elizabeth!! I just watched the interview and thought it was wonderful! Such a good projection about EC. I loooved how you had both your daughters in slings...they looked so cozy the whole time. They are both sooo cute! The message came through that EC is thoughtful, convenient, logical, wonderful, communicative, not pushy, and just a NORMAL thing to do.

Now that DP is back, things are much nicer. DP is now getting ds to giggle all the time!! They also with each other a lot. Ds is just a little chatterbox in general...he always sounds like he's trying to make a very important point. Oh, and if we're not paying attention, man, he'll let us have it!
I've been having some "issues" about accepting things that am unable to do for awhile...accepting that I have a little less freedom than was used to. Trying to embrace ALL of motherhood...even the darker side. Anyone else feel this way? Sometimes I find myself caught up denying that I am not as happy as I wish I were. When I just admit it, and put thought into why that is so, then a solution usually presents itself, whether in-my-face, or subtly. Hard to remind myself to do this though... In general, I LOOOOVE motherhood, it is just absolutely amazing. When DP talks about us having 12 kids and I just brush him off as crazy, deep inside I secretly want a bunch of these little blessings!

#66 of 138 Old 11-22-2005, 12:46 PM

Michelle, the link to your son's pic doesn't work (says I need to sign in to view it.)

Kate wrote: "I've just surrended to that and just read while he sleeps. I don't mind that much anymore, and I usually look forward to it now."

Well, to be honest I still hang out with Rowan while she sleeps. Usually she naps in my arms while I am sitting in the recliner at the computer. (We have a cordless mouse and keyboard, makes it easy!) Normally I feel guilty being at the computer because I feel like I should be doing something more productive but I consider this my "free" time.

ETA: our digital camera is broken, but my MIL sent me this: Rowan 13 months Not the best picture, but look at that strawberry blonde hair! Where did that come from?!
#67 of 138 Old 11-22-2005, 01:46 PM

"Michelle, the link to your son's pic doesn't work (says I need to sign in to view it.)"

i fixed it...i think

#68 of 138 Old 11-23-2005, 03:18 AM

Wow you all have beautiful kids!
I hope every one has a happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate it!
I am just trying to get caught up on all my homework for my online classes. Its so easy to fall behind when you have littles ones to tend to.

Elizabeth
#69 of 138 Old 11-29-2005, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Elizabeth, that was a great interview! Good for you! We EC too. thanks so much for sharing this!

Rowan and Every are so adorable! Rowan looks so much like you, Linda. Does everyone tell you that?

Michele -- I've been meaning to tell you how great it it that you've been able to name your PP issues. I REALLY can relate to much of what you said thinking that I'm not always as happy as I should be, especially in light of such a wonderful birth and a content, joyful baby. I felt that way for the first 3 months especially, but I definitely feel more peaceful now.

Want to write more but the joyful babe just woke....

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#70 of 138 Old 12-04-2005, 02:43 AM

hey mamas!! Hows everyone doing this time of year? Cold? Ha, I'm not even in a *cold* place and I need a shiver smilie. Kinda ironic, since I'm diying to see snow for the first time ever. I do NOT like the whole "wet" cold thingy...need to go somewhere drier... Lol... What's BC, Canada like right now? Even though we are sooo broke, I'm dying for a vacation (hmm... I seem to be "dying" for several things...). Darn, I thought I'd get to write more, but babe just woke up. Be back later!

#71 of 138 Old 12-09-2005, 01:50 AM

Not sure how much of this I've posted before... Dh has said that he doesn't feel our family is complete, and thinks "another baby would be fun." Just the thought of being pregnant/ giving birth makes me feel queasy. So there's a marriage and family therapist in a neighboring town that specializes in birth trauma. I wrote her a short e-mail and one thing she wrote was, "Birth, babies and families are my passion and my focus for work." We'll see where we go with this. I will be so happy if she's a match, though I don't know if her fees will be covered by my insurance, so it may be a dead end.

Laura, mama to J (15), N (12), E (9) , M (6), and our little caboose, R (3).
#72 of 138 Old 12-12-2005, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

Laura -- I hope you find your counselor to be a good fit. Her description sounds good! Keep us posted. I'm with you, though, no matter how much I love my wonderful baby boy, the thought of being pregnant right now makes me cringe! Does your hubby want another one right away? Hugs to you.

Michele-- I'm ready for a vacation too! And winter has barely started yet!

Anyone else get these comments: "Are you STILL carrying him in the sling?" or "Maybe it's about time you left Finn with someone else." These two seem to be the most popular lately. The sling one doesn't bother me too much, but I'm starting to get sick of people telling me that dh and I need to leave Finn with strangers. Okay, maybe not strangers, but he's only seen these people a handful of times and I KNOW he would not be happy without Papa OR Mama. I'm finding myself short of snappy or clever responses...any advice?

I don't plan on leaving him until I have his consent and I'm perfectly comfortable with that. Hmmmmm...maybe that's my comeback.

#73 of 138 Old 01-20-2006, 02:21 AM

anyone here....?

I miss this thread.

Ds is 4.5mo now, learning all kinds of new stuff this last week. He has been mastering rolling over, kicking like crazy & scooting a tiny bit, leaning and reaching and grabbing things, and just paying attention to the world around him a lot more. He seems frustrated by his limitations at times. He seems to want to crawl soooo bad, but he just kicks so hard and can only get a few inches. I've been EXHAUSTED lately because we've been on a teething spree the past month or so (two??)...ever since they started developing, there's been non-stop drool and progressive fussiness, more each week as his gums get little white spots...showing signs of teeth to come!

Dp and I have been so disconnected and living on two different planes, I am finally starting to see the big picture. The whole postpartum, TEMPORARY thing. Starting to realize that all this won't last forever and that we just have to get through it, enjoying as much of it as we can, because it goes faster than you expect it to! We will be separated for a month when I move back to Guam and he leaves after me (has to tie up a bunch of loose ends here, and I need to get things going on Guam, with my family there to help! what a relief!!). I am looking forward to the separation as a chance to reflect and really SEE and KNOW dp and appreciate him, vice versa. I hope ds will be okay, no daddy for a month!

I keep having visions of the next babe, and even had a full on complete birth dream!! It was a girl, Celita. BUT I am not ready for another one. A part of me wants one, but my brain is saying NO. I need some time to regain clarity in my life and reconnect with my inner self and individual needs. *sigh*

How are all you mamas doing????
I went and dug up this thread. :

Gotta share:
Every sleeping (he would only sleep in this chair for a week and a half!!!)
Wishes he could crawl

#74 of 138 Old 01-20-2006, 03:38 AM

Oh my goodness, I've missed you guys! I haven't been able to be online with any real regularity for SOOOOOOOOO long. I don't even know if any of you remember me! Anyway, had a quick chance to say hello, and I've loved catching up with the birth stories, and one of these days I'll be back here EVERY day again.

Congratulations all you new mamas, and KateSt, this thread is such fantastic idea! Helps me keep in touch every few months, even if I only get to lurk for awhile. I just couldn't stand but to say Hi this time. Wonderful to see so many new names and new babies. Can't wait until I'm able to add a birth story to the list!

lizzie

It's such a relief to finally trust yourself.
#75 of 138 Old 01-20-2006, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Hi, Mamas! I've been missing this thread, too!

Michele-- wow! I could relate to a lot of your post. I'd say it took me about 4 months to surrender into the whole mothering thing. I remember telling people "Finn is an easier baby than I expected, but my role as mother is harder than I expected." Once, I realized as you did, that this first year is so fleeting and wondorous, I was able to immerse myself into the daily blissful moments.
I, too, have also had dreams of another little soul complete with name. If it wasn't for those dreams I'd say I'm happy with one child. I've decided to wait until Finn asks for a sibling to make any decisions.
Celita is such a pretty name! Was it another UC?

Good luck on your move and I hope you and dp find that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Hi Lizzie! It's great to see you!

I can't remember my latest updates that I posted, but Finn is now 11 months old (I can't believe my UC baby will be a year old next month! : ). He started saying "mama" when he was 8 months. Now he says "mama" "dada" "apple" and "up". He's successfully navigating stairs, he just learned how to get off the bed "feet first," and he's on the verge of walking any day now.
I'm loving this age, it's so much fun!
Thanks for bumping this, Michele. Hope other mamas come by to update.

eta: Michele, Every so so adorable! What great hair! And you are a cutie yourself!

#76 of 138 Old 01-20-2006, 02:15 PM

We are all well and happy here (well mostly). Thorin is almost 5 months old and over 19 pounds, almost 28 in. tall. He is a happy boy and grabs everything in sight. The reason why we are just (mostly) doing well is that Thorin is scheduled to have surgery to remove a patent urachus. It is a connection between the bladder and the umbilicus that did not close after birth. It is a really rare occurance (3 in one million babies) but not life threatening and completely fixable. I am really nervous and scared about the surgery, but so thankful it is something we can fix. We discovered it because he has had a blob of flesh sticking out of his belly button that did not respond to usual treatment for that kind of thing. He was also leaking fluid out of the blob (urine).
Everything else is wonderful. Homeschooling and perpetually busy. We are trying to buy a house, doing all the lovely paperwork to qualify, then we have to try and find a house in our price rang, which may prove impossible since we live in California, but we will try anyway!
Missing coming to Mothering and all you lovely ladies, but life is just so full, and my computer so slow, I just don't find the time to sit.
Love to you all, it is nice to hear how everyone is doing.
Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

#77 of 138 Old 01-21-2006, 12:48 AM

Lizzie- Nice to "see" you again! Yes, I remember you I also chimed in on the thread you posted about postpartum tips. It reminded me of this thread, so I went and dug it up!

KateSt- Your post gave me some joy to look forward to in the coming months!
Quote:
"Finn is an easier baby than I expected, but my role as mother is harder than I expected."
That is so true! Makes a lot of sense actually.
Quote:
Celita is such a pretty name! Was it another UC?
No, actually in the dream, the birth was at a hospital. My mom was in the room, some nurses around... I never made use of the bed, except to lean/hang on it. Celita just slid right out like nothing, I pulled her to my chest, and walked out to the waiting room (placenta still in there!!! ) to show her to my family (my dad was like "wow!...there she is, that was quick!"). Then I remember going back into the room to nurse both my babes. Celita looked JUST like her daddy, and had a daddy-sized & shaped nose!! Oh by the way, the dream made me confirm that I will not give birth in a hospital, because in the dream I was saying to myself "that was so pointless coming here." The birth dream I had the night before ds was born included a midwife (an intervening one), and I wasn't satisfied with that either. I woke up and said "this baby will be born at home, just dp and I." And thats what happened!
Dreams are amazing to me. I feel they are my subconscious, reminding me to stick to my instincts and listen to my inner voice.

Brandi- I know what you mean about CA prices! Thats part of the reason we're moving back home. You sound so busy! Hope you find those precious moments to sit . Sending you good vibes for Thorin. Oh, and if you get back on the computer with a moment (I wont be hurt if you cant ), how is homeschooling going for you guys? I really want to homeschool, maybe a little toward the almost unschooling side (I need some kind of structure in my life though, cause everything else is chaos!), and would love any thoughts/input about the whole thing (e.g. what is one of your favorite experiences?).

#78 of 138 Old 01-21-2006, 01:28 AM

Quote:
how is homeschooling going for you guys? I really want to homeschool, maybe a little toward the almost unschooling side (I need some kind of structure in my life though, cause everything else is chaos!), and would love any thoughts/input about the whole thing (e.g. what is one of your favorite experiences?).
Homeschooling is the most wonderful thing. We unschool. My six year old just learned to read last summer and it is just magic listening to her read to her brother and sister, or when she sneaks into our room to read her own book after her sister has fallen asleep and we are still up. She is reading her first Nancy Drew mystery and just loves it. We play a lot of games for math, and just live life. There is so much to learn from just everyday things when you take the time to be in the moment with your kids and let them do and explore and be a part of it all. I started out with a plan and a system but that all slipped away when Thorin was born. Instead of fighting it we just went with the flow. Trips to the library are priceless. I find myself learning new things to and having the desire and the time to delve into new things right along with them. It is wonderful not have a set curriculum, we learn about what we want when we want. I have a book that outlines the basics of core-knowledge for the grades that I reference once in a while to make sure we are "on-track" but so far I have found that it is just nothing to worry about, we are doing so much learning without even working at it. I think the best thing to remember is to allow for the process to grow and change and if something is not working then move on and try something else until it feels right. Don't force it. Kids are smart and natural learners.
Good luck!
Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

#79 of 138 Old 01-21-2006, 04:11 AM

Good to hear you've found sort of a rhythm to flow along with. I think my "structure" would be things like library days, physical activity time, etc. Not really set times for these activities, but just things I'd like to have written out as possibilities. I am the girl who is comforted by her long to-do list but gets maybe two things done on them!! Hearing about your dd learning to read actually reminds me of when *I* learned to read! I was into Nancy Drew and the baby-sitters club, and other series books. I bet your dd is having fun! I remember reading road signs or the newspaper and constantly saying "I know what THAT says!", and being so proud of it too.
Ds is up, gotta go!

#80 of 138 Old 01-30-2006, 02:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hello mama's. i hve never formally introduced myself and fiquered i should since i post sometimes. my first uc dd is almost 5!! holy cow time flies and her little brother uc#2 is 16 months and is out of control 100% boy. his saving grace is that he loves to read in between destroying everything he gets ahold of. i sure do appreciate this forum. i only wish i knew about it when undertaking my 1st uc-definatly wouldn't have felt so alone- i;m sure a few of you can relate to that!! my dh helped with both births and i swear to being finished with birthing but truly do love the act of labor and birth thanks again for being out there!!!
#81 of 138 Old 01-30-2006, 12:31 PM

welcome tkem! I think my 5mo ds is going to be just like your ds! And I totally know what you mean about feeling alone. this forum opened up a new world for me, yet it felt so old and familiar.

#82 of 138 Old 01-31-2006, 05:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
thanks for the welcoming!!! even now that i'm done birthing for the time i find myself scrolling through the threads. one. to see what other mamas are up to and to maybe use some of the plentiful birthing logic that i have floating in my head. my ds is also a leo. born a year and 10 days befor yours shell024 and has taken to evening family wrestlemania and sometimes comes out on top! unfortunatly i'm losing my web access again soon so will be disappering for a bit but am always excited to get online and read and share with like minded mamas! peace
#83 of 138 Old 02-02-2006, 10:37 AM

My UC baby turned 6 weeks yesterday, and man have things gotten easier for us lately! It took him 3 weeks to learn how to latch correctly (ie, not with his tongue smashing my nipple into the roof of his mouth) and deal with my oversupply/OAL, which led to serious nipple damage, severe mastitis (I spent New Year's Eve in the ER with a 104 degree fever), and bad feelings all around. Nursing is going great now, although I had a mild case of mastitis again last week.
Big brother Julian LOVES the baby and we haven't had any issues there.
Luka just started smiling in response to our silliness yesterday and we are such happy parents.
He's 11.5 lbs. now and every time I go to get him dressed, I find something he's outgrown already.
I am really enjoying being a sahm (aside from two night classes I sling the baby to). We've been doing a lot of playgroups and playdates so my 3 yr. old (had a bday 2 days ago!) gets to be around kids more than before.
Better go bathe the toddler before our playgroup!
#84 of 138 Old 02-09-2006, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mandy, wow you're busy! I'm so sorry you've had to deal with mastitis. I had three bouts of it soon after Finn was born and it is miserable. I'm glad things are going smoother now. And I'm so glad your Julian loves being a big brother! I love hearing things that like because sibling rivalry is one of the things I worry about when thinking about having another (though that won't be for awhile yet).

Welcome TKEM! If you have time and the inclination, I'd love to hear how your UC's were similar/different.

My Finn will be 1 year old next Friday and I simply can't believe it! I'll write more as his birthday approaches. Must go for now.

#85 of 138 Old 02-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Hi ladies! Mandy that all sounds pretty hectic, thank goodness things are smoothing out a bit huh? When did you start the night classes? Hope you are getting a good amount of rest mama, remember to take care of yourself. :

Kate, I haven't really thought about sibling rivalry. Hmm...

I've been planning the next birth in my head.

The things that I will be doing different (well...things that can be controlled, lol...can you hear me saying "ok mother nature, I'd like a nice 12 hour labor, comes on nice and slow, babe in engaged and ready, maybe 2-3 hours of active labor and 10 minutes of pushing, babe born in water, healthy as can be, I dont faint this time : , we have a lovely babymoon because someone else is doing all the housekeeping. thank you! ).

More shower curtains/tarp, extra old sheets & more towels!
Music!! (can you believe i totally forgot about music...lol and it was a big part to me)
All baby stuff (diapers, clothes, carseat, etc) set up at least a month early!
Arrange postpartum care way ahead of time, AND have a backup (I'm talking about someone to help with dishes, general cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, meals, and this time I'll need help w/childcare if dp will be working, etc.)
If I am on Guam, I'd like to give birth outside
I will be more strict with myself about resting a FULL two weeks, and then expect a full 6 months for real recovery (I think my body is beginning to really shift back into "the old me", and Im about 5.5 months pp).
Freeze more meals (I did a good amount last time, but would like to have done twice as much)
NOT STRESS DURING PREGNANCY (this will be a really tough one)
Try to see a chiro, or get a pg massage, or a pp massage or something special.

hmmm....am I missing anything?

What would you ladies do different for your next birth (if there is a next one )

#86 of 138 Old 02-15-2006, 04:58 AM

Thought I'd just say : ... It's so great to see all of us empowered UC mamas all in one place!
#87 of 138 Old 02-17-2006, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter

Had to come here today in honor of Finn's first birthday!! I can't believe our uc birth was one year ago. I just reread his birth story and got all nostalgic. : He's still teaching me so much and I know he'll continue to do so.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my special freeborn son!!

#88 of 138 Old 02-17-2006, 05:15 PM

Happy Birthday, Christofinn, and Kate too!!!!
#89 of 138 Old 02-17-2006, 11:14 PM

: :

#90 of 138 Old 02-19-2006, 02:13 AM

happy bday christoFinn and kate!! what luck...i'm visiting my mom and she has a computer. i thought, jeez, what are those uc mamas up to? i miss getting to check in with all of you. i uc'd my 1st kiddo, bodhi, almost 11 mos ago and loved having the uc support thread, for those of you who don't know who in the heck i am! it's so good to see so much activity around here!

Waldorf homeschooling homesteading homebirthing mama to my 2 boys '05 & '10 joy.gif & most amazing wife to my most amazing dh

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page